FL - Robert Hicks charged in Ocala woman's abduction, rape, 17 Oct 2016

SeesSeas

FLORIDIAN
Reaction score
http://www.ocala.com/news/20161017/ocala-police-man-kidnapped-woman-from-hospital-beat-and-raped-her
Ocala police: Man kidnapped woman from hospital, beat and raped her
Posted Oct 17, 2016 at 6:17 PM
Robert Lee-Terrell Hicks was arrested after an extensive search by detectives, according to OPD Public Information Officer Sgt. Cynthia Barnes.

robert%20terrell%20hicks_20161017215200751_6375703_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

http://www.wuft.org/news/2016/10/18/police-woman-kidnapped-from-ocala-hospital-raped/
Police: Woman Kidnapped From Ocala Hospital, Raped
October 18, 2016
[…] The woman was sitting in her car at the hospital parking lot when a man got out of a nearby silver Jeep Cherokee and opened her car’s door, according to an Ocala police arrest report.
“You know what I want. Get into the back seat,” the man told the woman, according to the report.
The man flicked a cigarette he was smoking into the car, pulled the woman out of it, knocked her to the ground, and slammed her head into the pavement several times, the report said.
He then put the woman in the Jeep, tied her hands around her back and drove off. […]

wow, that poor woman :(

http://www.wuft.org/news/2016/10/18/police-woman-kidnapped-from-ocala-hospital-raped/
Police: Woman Kidnapped From Ocala Hospital, Raped
October 18, 2016
[…] The woman was sitting in her car at the hospital parking lot when a man got out of a nearby silver Jeep Cherokee and opened her car’s door, according to an Ocala police arrest report.
“You know what I want. Get into the back seat,” the man told the woman, according to the report.
The man flicked a cigarette he was smoking into the car, pulled the woman out of it, knocked her to the ground, and slammed her head into the pavement several times, the report said.
He then put the woman in the Jeep, tied her hands around her back and drove off. […]

The survivor is amazing in that she connected enough to him that he didn't kill her like he had intended. I hope she gets the supports she needs to heal and testify against him. Wow. I am so sorry for her.

What a freak! I hope they lock him up til he's so old he forgets what sex is! Even though that'sreally not about sex, its more about power and control.

This is absolutely horrible. That poor woman.
I hope she's able to heal.

Thank God she talked him out of killing her. He will likely be out in 5 years. He will have learned his lesson and makes sure he kills the next one (sarcasm)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank God she is alive ! I simply can't believe the boldness of his actions - abducting someone from a hospital parking lot !

More details in this news article, including a hospital statement “Our thoughts and prayers are with our colleague who is recovering from this unspeakable and brazen act.”
http://www.gainesville.com/news/20161018/woman-grabbed-in-ocala-hospital-lot-bound-beaten-raped
Woman grabbed in Ocala hospital lot, bound, beaten, raped
Posted Oct 18, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Updated Oct 19, 2016 at 1:47 AM
[...] In a statement released on the incident by Ginger Carroll, CEO, West Marion Community Hospital where the victim was abducted, it read, "The safety and security of our patients, visitors, employees, medical staff, and other medical professionals is of utmost importance. Our thoughts and prayers are with our colleague who is recovering from this unspeakable and brazen act. Our security team responded immediately and provided the police department with footage from our security cameras to aid the investigation. West Marion Community Hospital will continue assisting fully with local law enforcement and we are very thankful for the efforts of the Ocala Police Department that led to the quick arrest of the suspect."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back