FL FL: Rodriguez, Gonzalo Jose, dob 1934, Found 1989, UCP4823, Miami

Hochman

Reaction score
No DBF listed on ClaimUs page, but reconstruction has an ME/C beginning with 1969.

UncP4823.jpg

Circumstances of Recovery - Found floating in the water

Hair Color - Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description - Hair is gray and curly with balding in the front and back
Facial Hair Description - Right cheek has a soft, tan, raised mole
Eye color - Brown
Eye Description - Right eye has brown iris. Left eye is atrophic and sunken in the orbit

Scar/mark
- Right elbow has an irregular, 2 cm scar
- One mole on his right cheek

Clothing
- Long sleeved 'Ocean Pacific' blue pullover with red stripes, size small
- Gray pleated slacks
- White socks with red stripes
- Black high top shoes
- No underwear

No DBF listed on ClaimUs page, but reconstruction has an ME/C beginning with 1969.

View attachment 344278

Circumstances of Recovery - Found floating in the water

Hair Color - Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description - Hair is gray and curly with balding in the front and back
Facial Hair Description - Right cheek has a soft, tan, raised mole
Eye color - Brown
Eye Description - Right eye has brown iris. Left eye is atrophic and sunken in the orbit

Scar/mark
- Right elbow has an irregular, 2 cm scar
- One mole on his right cheek

Clothing
- Long sleeved 'Ocean Pacific' blue pullover with red stripes, size small
- Gray pleated slacks
- White socks with red stripes
- Black high top shoes
- No underwear
Is there a link to his claimus page? Thank you

Maybe I’m not understanding this thread. They know who he is but his remains are unclaimed. How do they know who he is? Did he have ID on him when found? All this time and they can’t find any distant family? Wouldn’t they cremate and bury the remains at this point?

Maybe I’m not understanding this thread. They know who he is but his remains are unclaimed. How do they know who he is? Did he have ID on him when found? All this time and they can’t find any distant family? Wouldn’t they cremate and bury the remains at this point?
They must have found his ID in a database after it matched DNA or fingerprints, but the LE wasn't able to find his family to claim his remains.

Iam thinking he is probably Cuban with all of his family in Cuba and they prob just thought they lost touch or if they were looking for him they were not able to contact anyone. Just my thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back