GUILTY FL - Rosa Barrientos, 49, & Raymond Treasure, 48, murdered, Orlando, 3 April 2011

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysticrose, Apr 5, 2011.

1. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

Girl, 13, tells police she saw dad slay mom, her new boyfriend
    Monday, April 4, 2011

A 13-year-old girl told police she witnessed Eligio Isalgue shoot and kill her mother and her mother's boyfriend Sunday night.

The teenager said Isalgue looked at her while holding the 40-caliber handgun in the living room and told her "to forgive him for killing her mother," the police report shows.

Isalgue then walked out of his estranged wife's Camden Reserve apartment off Lake Margaret Drive and turned himself in to police moments after they arrived at the complex

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/girl-13-tells-police-she-saw-dad-slay-1374146.html

2. Loading...

3. oh_gal

oh_gal New Member

I'd just like to ask him, "Was it worth it? Really?"

4. reen

reen New Member

OMG!! I can't begin to imagine this girl's terror and abject sadness. Childish, selfish, jealous, monstrous behavior!! And for what? He's traumatized his child for life and he'll spend his locked up. I seriously hope she has stable, loving relatives who can help her through this tragedy.

5. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member