FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markeith Loyd

Hmmmmm..........I can clearly remember my elementary school teacher teaching us how to spell, and part of that lesson was..... " i before e ,except after c".

She never mentioned anything about a "k" . Should I try and sue the school district ? I feel cheated and dummified.

and sometimes Y :)

I thought the same, then when looking at it I think it's the combination of Mark-Keith, Markeith. jmo

Markeith Loyd

Hmmmmm..........I can clearly remember my elementary school teacher teaching us how to spell, and part of that lesson was..... " i before e ,except after c".

She never mentioned anything about a "k" . Should I try and sue the school district ? I feel cheated and dummified.

It is clearly evident that i was thinking about other things when these concepts were being presented !

It was not the value of "x"
either, so what could it have been all those hours?

A mystery.................

Interesting

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...shooting-still-searching-20170112-story.html#

THe one thing I found very compelling about one of the ladies is right after the first murder she acknowledged that she knew where he was at that time and was willing to cooperate. However, Smith-Loyd told the detectives she wouldn't reveal his location unless she received information about a weapon found at the crime scene. Detectives said she became uncooperative and stopped talking to them.

Shows how IMO scared everyone is regarding this creep.

Just trying to flesh out of some of the media stuff.

Also arrested Tuesday was Zarghee Mayan, who deputies said never contacted authorities after he met Markeith Loyd, who told him he had killed Dixon.

vs

According to an arrest affidavit, Mayan was aware that Loyd had been accused of killing Sade Dixon, 24, and helped him avoid apprehension. Mayan met with Loyd at least two times after Dixon was killed.

twice? Sometime after Dixon's death, Smith-Loyd went to the chicken shop and asked Mayan for money to give to Loyd, according to the affidavits.

Loyd also showed up to the restaurant himself once and received $200 from Mayan, the affidavit states.

Affidavits for Mayan and Smith-Loyd did not indicate the pair had any information on Loyd's whereabouts since Monday's shooting.

[FONT=&amp]"I'm one of the best catches in the f--cking world," Loyd can be heard telling a friend in a video posted on Dec. 6. "Fine. Intelligent. Conscious. I got a little money."
[/FONT]

http://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/orlando-manhunt-three-arrested-tips-pour-in/639580912

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34245225/three-arrested-in-orlando-manhunt

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce-shooting-suspect-manhunt-arrests/96486350/

Investigators say Jameis Slaughter drove to the Walmart where officer Debra Clayton was murdered, circling area looking for Markeith Loyd. https://t.co/MMiSH2AEmX

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Is the woman in that video the same one he is accused of killing, Sade Dixon ?

She stated she would never live past the age of 25, and the girl he killed was age 24.

I'll reply to my own question, "Yes dummy, it's the same woman he murdered in December".

I clicked on a few articles after I asked the question and educated myself a little bit.

Here's one I found that pretty much explains it all: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ead-went-run-killing-two-police-officers.html

Is the woman in that video the same one he is accused of killing, Sade Dixon ?

She stated she would never live past the age of 25, and the girl he killed was age 24.

No. These are two different women. They have been pictures posted of both women. The one in and recording the video is the one with Loyd currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. These are two different women. They have been pictures posted of both women. The one in and recording the video is the one with Loyd currently.

It is the same one he killed. He killed her after she left him. He did not have another girlfriend unless he has one since being on the run of her murder.

Nope--- the one in the video is the one he killed.

CK--Markeith Loyd.jpg
Fugitive, cop killer, murderer
CK--Zarghee Mayan.jpg
His boss, provided money and aid

CK--Lakesnsha Smith-Loyd --niece.jpg
niece, aided and abetted
CK-- Jameis Slaughter-- ex girlfriend.jpg
Ex-girlfriend, aided and lied to cops

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4112376/3-charged-helping-fugitive-officers-killing.html

A lineup of all the players so far.

It's insane to me that people could help this killer. What is wrong in our country when this idea of no snitching is so prevelant that someone who has such blatant disregard for human life can be protected by friends? It's maddening.

I agree but there is one thing that comes into play that I do understand.

Some people are honestly afraid of gang backlash if they snitch and they have good reason to be afraid. There are many examples of gang people going back and hurting or killing someone that snitched on them.

A lot of times they are living in the same general areas as the gang people so they have to live amongst them. So if they snitch and the gang people find out who snitched then retribution can happen on them.

So the fear of that happening prevents a lot of them from helping LE.

And LE really cannot protect the individuals that help them out. Unless it is a major crime and they can go into witness protection programs. That is seldom done though.

CK--Sade Dixon.jpg CK-Sade Dixon2.jpg

Sade Dixon, murder victim alongside her killer

'Somebody stop him': Eerie video shows pregnant woman joking her boyfriend would kill her, weeks before he shot her dead and went on the run killing two other police officers
An eerie video of an Orlando man wanted for the deaths of his pregnant girlfriend and two police officers has surfaced showing his partner joking that he would kill her.

Markeith Loyd is on the run in Florida after shooting veteran police officer Master Sgt. Debra Thomas Clayton outside a Walmart on Monday.

Orange County Sheriff's Deputy First Class Norman Lewis died after being hit by a car while on his patrol motorcycle during search for Loyd on the same day.

The 41-year-old is believed to have killed his pregnant girlfriend Sade Dixon in December.

In videos on his Facebook page taken before her death, the seemingly loved-up pair joked in his car about how he would eventually kill her with his manic driving.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illing-two-police-officers.html#ixzz4VZPVRWt0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

@ChiefJohnMina says #MarkeithLoyd was wearing a bulletproof vest. Sgt Clayton may have hit him in the chest area, but vest stopped bullet.

Maybe LE could use one of his 'comrade's in crime' to snare ML ??
Like, have one of them pretend to set up a 'safe house' ?

This guy is bunkered down at some cohorts house. He only got a couple hundred dollars from his ex-boss the day he showed up and talked to him. You aren't going to take off across country on a nationwide manhunt when a few hundred dollars is all you have to your name.

He may have a friend, ex-girlfriend, or even a relative that nobody realizes he even communicated with, and he is hidden away at their place. I suspect he is staying indoors all day, keeping away from the windows, and refusing to step out in the sunlight even for a few seconds. He may have a pretty decent size network of criminal buddies he socialized with, any one of which could be giving him a safe harbor for the time being.

I noticed that the reward for information leading to his capture has reached $100,000.

So.......if anyone out there knows where he is but is too busy to call it in due to the kids, or work, or family gatherings, or an otherwise busy schedule, please get hold of me with a location and I'll handle it from there. I'd be more than happy to split the reward money exactly in half, which would work out to $70,000 on my end.

This guy is bunkered down at some cohorts house. He only got a couple hundred dollars from his ex-boss the day he showed up and talked to him. You aren't going to take off across country on a nationwide manhunt when a few hundred dollars is all you have to your name.

He may have a friend, ex-girlfriend, or even a relative that nobody realizes he even communicated with, and he is hidden away at their place. I suspect he is staying indoors all day, keeping away from the windows, and refusing to step out in the sunlight even for a few seconds. He may have a pretty decent size network of criminal buddies he socialized with, any one of which could be giving him a safe harbor for the time being.

I noticed that the reward for information leading to his capture has reached $100,000.

So.......if anyone out there knows where he is but is too busy to call it in due to the kids, or work, or family gatherings, or an otherwise busy schedule, please get hold of me with a location and I'll handle it from there. I'd be more than happy to split the reward money exactly in half, which would work out to $70,000 on my end.

:hilarious: Thank you so much for this. I REALLY needed a good giggle! :loveyou:

Removed post. Can't figure out how to delete!

I agree but there is one thing that comes into play that I do understand.

Some people are honestly afraid of gang backlash if they snitch and they have good reason to be afraid. There are many examples of gang people going back and hurting or killing someone that snitched on them.

A lot of times they are living in the same general areas as the gang people so they have to live amongst them. So if they snitch and the gang people find out who snitched then retribution can happen on them.

So the fear of that happening prevents a lot of them from helping LE.

And LE really cannot protect the individuals that help them out. Unless it is a major crime and they can go into witness protection programs. That is seldom done though.
Agreed. So not the same thing, but several years ago, I lived in an apartment complex where all the balconies faced the parking lot and everyone else's balconies. One day I was on mine smoking and the neighbors across the way came out of their apartment arguing loudly. The woman was telling the man to leave and he wasn't. She said very clearly, "I have asked you to leave and you are not." Then she noticed me standing on my balcony holding my phone and said, "See? There's a witness that I'm asking you to leave and you aren't." They both looked at me, I smiled and waved. They continued arguing and he was getting pretty threatening in his body language, so I went inside and called law enforcement for assistance.

A couple weeks later, I hear rumors that the woman is talking smack about me. I went to go take garbage out, and she was on her porch. She said to the other neighbor, "that's that ______ narc!" and pointed at me. She was very rude and belligerent and was saying I'd called the cops on her for drugs. Rumor was the police had found drugs in the home the day I called.

I was so disgusted and upset! I've been a victim of domestic violence. I wish someone had called for help for me. She was CLEARLY requesting my help when pointing me out. I didn't respond to her when she said all that and ignored her then proceeded to see her in action, sleeping with any neighbor who would have her as well as her boyfriend, who she had immediately allowed to return to the home.

Shrug. And that was just a neighbor. I can't imagine the fear people have about violent gangs and such! Yikes! Not saying it's okay to harbor a fugitive, but I get the fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23