FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still saying the flag draped coffin is the officer from this morning. It looks more like a body than a coffin. I hate saying that, sorry.

TY I just said I think it has to something else

Oh man this is horrible. My heart goes out to Fla. terrible times we live in.

"Might" be armed - he killed a cop shot twice at another and carjacked a car I am le comfortable with notion he is armed

cop on the motorcycle has died also

Mark Lehman ‏@MarkLehman6 [video=twitter;818467966253666304]https://twitter.com/MarkLehman6/status/818467966253666304[/video]
Armored vehicle responding to manhunt involving murder suspect Markeith Lloyd. Fled after officer was shot. Officer's condition unknown.

OCSO FL News ‏@OrangeCoSheriff [video=twitter;818463681298186241]https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/status/818463681298186241[/video]
BREAKING: OCSO seeking Markeith Loyd. Massive manhunt underway near Cinderlane and Rosemont. DO NOT APPROACH. Call 911. Murder suspect.

They've been looking for Markeith Lyod for a couple of weeks and weren't able to find him. Think someone is helping him.

Trying to keep up here. Is he now on foot? TIA

Mark Lehman ‏@MarkLehman6 [video=twitter;818491307135995904]https://twitter.com/MarkLehman6/status/818491307135995904[/video]
Mark Lehman Retweeted Orlando Police
Two agencies united in grief. @OrangeCoSheriff deputy died in crash during response. Search continues for murder suspect Markeith Lloyd.

When the police chief started I was thinking wow he is far more subdued than during Pulse. Later, he said he knew her well - so that explained it to me.

What does govt do - they take the day off by declaring mourning- you should be working like everyone else

I remain baffled , at all, pressers, why they need 15 people standing there doing nothing but getting paid to stand there - do your job we are paying you

Cant stand the gov he is a XXXX moo

If you know what is going on why do you need to read it, say it if you feel it he did not even write it I bet bla bla

I pray nobody else loses their life at the hands of this !!!!!!!!!!

Debray-Clayton-768x433.jpg

Fallen officer, Debra Clayton. RIP ma'am. Thank you for your service.

When the police chief started I was thinking wow he is far more subdued than during Pulse. Later, he said he knew her well - so that explained it to me.

What does govt do - they take the day off by declaring mourning- you should be working like everyone else

I remain baffled , at all, pressers, why they need 15 people standing there doing nothing but getting paid to stand there - do your job we are payin
g you

I think that is kind of unfair. I bet those 15 people have been working non-stop, well into the night, every night, when there is a crisis like this. LEOs
typically work lots of over time hours/holiday hours/weekend hours----so much so that they miss their own children's school events, sports, etc etc.
They can easily spend 30 minutes standing alongside each other to show the support for the manhunt.

There may be lots of things to criticize LE for, but 'not working hard' is not one of them, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998