Identified! FL - Sarasota Co., WhtFem 426UFFL, 30-45, breast implants, Feb'07 - Jeana Burrus *husband POI*

OT-Where do they get the numbers included in the titles? For instance, this ones is 426UFFL

Back in Dec 16' I did not submit her to the District 12 Medical Examiners office.

Since Dec 16' more information has been included on Darlene's Namus page, which states that she has a previous rib fracture (not mentioned on Sarasota Jane Doe) .

To me fractured ribs seem significant enough to rule her out...although, in hindsight maybe she should be submitted?

Question to other WS'ers: Do you think she should be submitted?

Please submit her. Despite the rib issue there seems to be such a resemblance.

Thank you to all who responded to my question.

As you all suggested, I've submitted Darlene Wallace as a possible match for Sarasota Jane Doe to the 12th District ME.
If I should receive a response (miracle), I'll let you know.
Thanks again, and fingers crossed!

UPDATE:
Just wanted to let you know that I received an email response from the ME.
He will be looking into this potential match "thoroughly".

I sincerely appreciate his thoughtful and quick response. I wasn't expecting it.
That's great, thank you for submitting Darlene! I hope this Jane Doe will have her name back soon.

I figured while I wait for my media friends to get back to me about the isotope results....

I emailed Amy Dobbs at Namus to ask of Tina Raye Wilson
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10459/23/
http://charleyproject.org/case/tina-raye-wilson
has already had her DNA compared to Sarasota Jane Doe. I received an automated response back, saying we will review and thanks.

But what do you think?

attachment.php

Tina Wilson's pictured lifting up her head and pushing her jaw toward the camera. But regardless, IMHO I think the jaw, eyes, position of nose, brow bone and hairline seem to match up well.
She also looks a lot more like the initial FBI sketch.
attachment.php

She went missing in 2005 from Whitehall, Ohio under bizarre circumstances. Her, her cat and tv all missing from her apartment. Age 43, 5' 8", 140 lbs, Auburn Hair, Long Straight Hair, Blue eyes. Tattoos (but don't know decomp of UID).

Attachments

• JD and Tina Wilson.jpg
    JD and Tina Wilson.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 301
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 298
Upper Right 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Upper Left
A F F N F N N N N N N F N F f A
Lower Right A F F f n n n n n n n n F f f a Lower Left
32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17
  • N
    =
    Natural tooth, no filling
  • F
    =
    Filling, inlay, onlay, or veneer
  • C
    =
    Crown or Cap
  • B
    =
    Part of a Bridge
  • R
    =
    Root Canal

• A
    =
    Antemortem loss (healed socket)
  • P
    =
    Postmortem loss (open socket)
  • I
    =
    Impacted
  • O
    =
    Other features (describe in dental comments)
Comments
Moderate periodontal disease and multiple metallic alloy dental fillings.

I don't know if her dentals were already posted. But it's worth noting that this woman had extensive dental work, in addition to the breast implants and had been in the area for some time before being buried in that shallow grave off Ashton Ct.

This is a long shot but hoping my fellow sleuthers can give some input and feedback on this MP:

Pamela Beth Schiltz
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
3899DFCA - Pamela Beth Schiltz
5'7
110lbs ( you gain weight faster/easier as you age)
Missing from California in 1993 at 49yo would have made her: 54 when the implants were placed/replaced
Had prior scars from breast implants that leaked (would explain why if UP had them replaced/revised in 1998; they would place them under the muscle due to scarring and soft tissue damage from prior breast surgery and revisions) PLUS: implants do not last forever, they do have to be revised every 10-20 years
UP had a possible history of broken nose: MP had rhinoplasty due to MVA, so that would explain why they felt her nose had possibly been broken in the past.
From her photos she has a slimmed line nose historically done by plastic surgery back in the day to also reduce the wrinkling and skin sag under the eyes making a person facially appear younger, also such surgery would explain why the nose would not match visually in skull reconstruction
Hair color matches
eye color matches
Thoughts?

This past February 6th marked the 13th Anniversary of the discovery of this unidentified woman. :(

Namus page last updated October 3, 2019.
No longer any contact listed at Sarasota County Sheriff's office.
The geographical identifiers testing results have not been released to the public.

29 Missing Persons Ruled Out
MP4166 Sherry Milton 08/15/2005 Jefferson AL
MP7377 Karen Heim 12/25/2005 Tulsa OK
MP11115 Brandy Hall 08/17/2006 Brevard FL
MP7112 Tamara Toy 04/24/2006 Manatee FL
MP5353 Lurline Bergeron 07/01/1991 Palm Beach FL
MP21515 Juanita Oxenrider 11/14/1976 Anne Arundel MD
MP4304 Rachel Yates 06/10/2006 Volusia FL
MP806 Danielle Imbo 02/19/2005 Philadelphia PA
MP10706 Kimberly Harley 01/23/2004 St. Johns FL
MP402 Jodi Huisentruit 06/26/1995 Cerro Gordo IA
MP7995 Paula Waid 03/16/1991 Pasco FL
MP9202 Tammy Walker 10/13/2006 Pasco FL
MP1727 Sonya Bradley 10/11/2002 Lyon KY
--Ylenia Carrisi----LA
MP2413 Tiffany Sessions 02/09/1989 Alachua FL
MP1100 Hazel Klug 05/20/1986 Henrico VA
MP7584 Parley Pate 02/09/1993 Wake NC
MP170 Jennifer Casper-Ross 05/05/2005 Washoe NV
MP974 Patricia Schmidt 06/04/1985 Henrico VA
MP6853 Sheila Main 08/17/2006 Wood OH
MP2328 Traci Kegley 04/26/1998 Elmore AL
MP7616 Charlene Villinger 09/04/1989 Virginia Beach VA
MP8174 Carmen Hetrick 06/02/1984 El Paso CO
MP8495 Gail Russel 09/04/1995 Pasco FL
MP5409 Bonnie Kelly 07/09/2003 Kane IL
--Danielle Day----NJ
--Jeannine Erwin----OH
MP7570 Angela Bates 11/13/2006 Grady OK
MP490 Tina D'Ambrosio 06/11/1996 Maricopa AZ

Article from the local newspaper in 2014
Images released of 2007 Sarasota murder victim
By BILLY COX
Posted Feb 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM Updated Feb 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM

The woman’s body was found near Ashton Court in 2007. She is believed to have been 30 to 40 years old.

Maxine Miller was the first crime scene technician to arrive at the shallow unmarked wooded grave of a woman no one bothered to report as missing.

Seven long years later, the identity of a homicide victim known to the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office as Case No. 07-10645, or simply Jane Doe, remains a mystery. But she is hardly forgotten. Miller keeps an artist’s rendering of her face on the bulletin board at her office.

“She’s always on my mind,” says Miller, whose relationship with Jane Doe began on Feb. 6, 2007, some 50 yards south of 5438 Ashton Court in Sarasota. “Who are you? That question often goes through my head as I walk in the door. Who are you?”

On the eve of that grim anniversary, the Sheriff’s Office released another composite portrait of Jane Doe. And with an assist from technology, an even sharper profile of the county’s only anonymous homicide victim may soon assume a sharper focus.

Buried in a 3-foot grave, her skull exhibiting signs of fracturing before death, Jane Doe went undiscovered for as long as a year before a passer-by found one of her bones. She is believed to have been anywhere from her 30s to her 40s, and of European ethnicity. She had long brown ponytailed hair with blonde streaks. Jane Doe’s DNA matches nothing in the FBI database, and her body was too decomposed to detect fingerprints.

Thanks to facial reconstruction software created by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, new images unveiled in Sarasota Wednesday morning will replace the original FBI sketches.

“Both are based on the same cranio-facial structure, but there are certain areas, like the cartilage at the tip of the nose, which are more subjective,” Miller said. “There are a few little changes to the brow ridge and the fullness of the upper lips. We’ve gone seven years with the first sketch without any luck.”

But the real revelations are likely forthcoming from the frontier of Stable Isotope Analysis. Unavailable to forensic science in 2007, isotope analysis can give researchers an idea of where someone grew up and most recently lived, based on diet and water-consumption data stored in tooth enamel, as well as bone and hair samples. Jane Doe’s remains are being studied by University of South Florida researchers.

“We had some early indications in our isotopic studies that she was here for a recent amount of time and maybe came from another area,” said Miller, “but we’re going to let the University of South Florida finish making the analysis before we make any definite statements.”

“Not knowing the identity of the victim makes it difficult for us to go back and look at that history, which is normally where we develop a suspect,” added Sgt. Kevin Pingle. “So here, we’re actually taking a different approach and reaching out to the public.”

Pingle said the new images are being posted on missing-person websites in an effort to jog memory and recognition:

“I want to find out who she is, so we can give an answer to her family, that here she is, you can take her home.”

At roughly 5-foot-7 and between 145 and 165 pounds, Jane Doe was found wearing a light-colored, medium-sized Spice Wear mini-skirt, with a rear zipper and drawstring suede belt. She also wore turquoise socks and a multi-colored cotton pullover shirt with a “Made in Italy” tag. She had breast implant surgery that investigators believe could have been completed between 1998 and 2007. Authorities are not releasing the exact details of her death.

More at link....

Here is a clip of the area south of Ashton Court in Sarasota. That is a retention pond and wetland area (low area) for drainage and flooding.

upload_2020-2-28_14-30-22.png

According to the article posted by @PayrollNerd back in 2014:

“We had some early indications in our isotopic studies that she was here for a recent amount of time and maybe came from another area,” said Miller, “but we’re going to let the University of South Florida finish making the analysis before we make any definite statements.”

Results from an isotopic tests still haven't been released by Sarasota County Sheriff's Office.
6 years ago??? Why? What's taking so long?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back