FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, not another one. See, now I have to go get my 7 month old out of bed and cuddle her for awhile.
That's what this crap does to me.

For reference: This is my daughter at 6 months old. She was about 16 pounds.

Attachments

• 6 month prof pic 3.jpg
    6 month prof pic 3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 67
My babies were all small but no where near 11 lbs at 7 months. The information isn't jiving for me. Unless this baby has medical issues it just ticks me off that the information wouldn't be spot on from the parents. MOO

My grandson was 11 Lbs 7 oz at birth!

Some names have finally popped up on Topix linked above. Not verified so I'm not going to post them, but maybe we can start working on something.

ETA: Still not a whole lot to work with, but it's starting to appear.

I was just gonna say that one of the parents got rid of her and the other one called the police... or a family member or something.

What in the heck is wrong with people?

In reading this over, the baby, Shannon, is seriously underweight.
I too think she has medical issues.

ot: My kids and grandkids all over 8 lbs when born.

You know, IMO, it's the parent or parents.
Another one.
big sigh.

Prayers for this child. I think she is underweight and probably does have some health issues. I agree her head is too big and I think it would continue to be to big even if she gained some weight. Her eyes also look a little dull for a 7 month old child. Poor sweet thing.

I don't think we will have a good ending here. My biggest question though, is if there is any truth to those comments on the twitter link - why, oh why didn't someone take that child away from the monstermom? When you hear someone say they wished their child was dead - do you just ignore that? What the Hell?

I am angry that this child was not saved from this cruelty.

Salem

I can't find 793 exactly either, but that at least seems closer, that would be closer to the wooded area at South Blvd that they were searching.

I'm so MAD. After reading the topics and how a family member has heard her say she wished the baby dead, and how they neglected her. Well SHannons mom and dad aren't the only ones who failed her. Its so selfish to not make that call.

This from WFTV....

CHIPLEY, Fla. -- Florida authorities were searching for baby girl missing in the Panhandle.

Seven-month-old Shannon Dedrick was last seen on at her Chipley home on Saturday. She was described as 2-feet tall and 11 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued the missing child alert Sunday night.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21494215/detail.html

If this has been posted already please delete Mods....

I received my TES/FL email on this earlier. I am proud to be a member of TES/FL organization's Florida sect...

In a sad way, Caylee's death has brought so many searchers together, and when needed we are always on alert.

My prayers go out to this family and Shannon is found safe and sound.

OK I see this has already been posted...is there anyway I can delete this thread or does a moderator have to do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member