GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Salem, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem Former Member

2. Loading...

3. GourmetSoy

GourmetSoy New Member

Am I the only one finding 2 threads on Paul and only 2 posts each or something?

4. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Yes, it fits and LE is very well aware of the people that are associated with this family and the baby.

SB is all over the internet in all forums etc. Since LE has spoken to SB, the first thing LE will do is run a background check on anyone and if this SB is "the" SB, then they are very well aware of it.

I look at it this way, if I can think of it, LE has already done it. :)

5. Torrie

Torrie New Member

I'm following it too, and between there and here and searching, my head is spinning!

6. mycroft

mycroft New Member

That's what I thought. I bookmark every page and I went back to find it when the other case was mentioned. I'll see if I can find it in my browser cache.

ETA: That's just the way I remember the page, and only read articles about that which were linked here by other posters.

I hope she's in custody already.

7. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

see sleuther above!!!

Oh you're telling me sorry I know I missed a lot of questions, I have 4 tiny screens open I have been jumping between, and my glasses are MIA, I usually have trouble with 1 screen open!! :yow:

8. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Proud Army Mom

Thank you!! Anxiously awaiting any news,,,,,

9. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

I think you might be right. LE is just watching and waiting.

10. nurselady

nurselady New Member

just saw your post,my heart goes out to you and you will be in my prayers,i had both breasts removed 3 weeks ago from breast cancer and it is a very slow recovery,i can hardly type but i am very blessed to have the best medical insurance and treatment,idon,t know what i would have done with out it.thanks so much for sharing and i will continue to pray.

11. cleo612

cleo612 My reason for waking up each day!

Okay. I emailed the reporter. If I get a response back from her, I will let everyone here know.

I then called the Sheriff's office and gave them all the information that was found here. I did not speak to an investigator, but did speak AT LENGTH with the dispatcher. She was VERY nice and appreciative. She assured me that she would pass the information on to the investigator as soon as we hung up.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me,, correct." She said, "Exactly."

In other words, I am not putting too much into the rumors of a body being found. That does not mean that it didn't happen, only that from her response, I do not think it did.

12. Salem

Salem Former Member

13. awgoblin

awgoblin New Member

wow! I hate to jump to conclusions, but it can't be coincidence..Paul was beautiful too! This makes me sick.

14. Salem

Salem Former Member

This would be so great, if you have it Mycroft! Thank you for checking.

Salem

15. mycroft

mycroft New Member

I think she was possibly the POA all along.

16. cleo612

Okay. I emailed the reporter. If I get a response back from her, I will let everyone here know.

I then called the Sheriff's office and gave them all the information that was found here. I did not speak to an investigator, but did speak AT LENGTH with the dispatcher. She was VERY nice and appreciative. She assured me that she would pass the information on to the investigator as soon as we hung up.

While I was talking with her, I asked her about the rumors of a body being found at Blue Lake. She told me, "You have been with me on the phone for the past 10-15 minutes. You heard my radio going off, and the phone ringing. And that is all I have to say about that." I responded with, "In other words, if something like that were happening, you would not be talking to me, correct?" She said, "Exactly."

In other words, I am not putting too much into the rumors of a body being found. That does not mean that it didn't happen, only that from her response, I do not think it did.

17. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

18. GourmetSoy

GourmetSoy New Member

Cleo, thank you so much for the info. Make my heart a little lighter tonight. Lets all pray tonight before we go to sleep that Shannon is found safe very soon and someone just thought they were protecting her.

19. cleo612

Now, I am going to bed. My little granddaughter is going to wake up in a few hours and I need to rest up for her bundle of energy! Nite, everyone.

20. Torrie

Torrie New Member

Ok, a chatter has pics of sb and jb....is trying to figure out how to upload.

21. Salem

Salem Former Member

Thank you Cleo! And I love how you handeled the Blue Lake rumors. That seems to be how this Sheriff's Office handels rumors - they say "look at what we are doing" -- does it match what you are hearing? And I would agree, no way would she have 10-15 minutes to talk to you if something was breaking.

Salem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.