FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind, carrying this post over:

This should NEVER have been released. This child, as we know it now is still alive. Should she live to become an adult and find this willy nilly on the internet is a TOTAL injustice to her.

I NO LONGER support Florida's DCF.

Both of these parents are unemployed. Why did they need a babysitter? Lots of stuff about mom completing drug councilling...what about dad? And, where did they get the money to buy weed?
I know they'd have to go shopping, to the doctor, etc. Maybe it wasn't good for Shannon to be out in crowds?
As far as the drug use? Let's just say I'm reserving opinions about that, seeing as Susan does not appear to me to be the most reliable source. She's the only one I've ever heard that from, unless I've missed something...But come to think of it, Susan may be a source in more ways than one, if you get my drift.
(Note to self:Bashing is not allowed, here).

O/T Glad she's back, but what is the RT, please?

BBM

ME TOO! I emailed Heather Kretzer at WMBB to have her correct that and she did. She emailed me back and told me she would have to confirm that Susan is not Paul's mom and then I got a second email quickly stating that it was confirmed and changed.

http://www.panhandleparade.com/inde...lds_babysitter_missing_since_1987/mbb7719693/

CORRECTED:
News 13 has learned that the step-son of Susan Baker, 50, the reported babysitter for missing Shannon Dedrick, was reported missing more than 20 years ago.

Can someone contact NG and let her know that Paul is the step-son of Susan Baker?

:woohoo::woohoo:

Good work Bree!!!!!

Correct, because you work with sensitive information that comes from sources such as hospitals, medical clinics and the like that are required by law to keep sensitive information confidential. However, a family member or someone making allegations is under no contract to keep that sort of information confidential..in other words, I believe it is just "he said, she said" type thing.

Thanks. That makes sense. I guess I just assumed that DCF would be under those same obligations because they would be dealing with that type of info on a pretty consistant basis. Thanks for clearing that up for me . :blowkiss:

I know they'd have to go shopping, to the doctor, etc. Maybe it wasn't good for Shannon to be out in crowds?
As far as the drug use? Let's just say I'm reserving opinions about that, seeing as Susan does not appear to me to be the most reliable source. She's the only one I've ever heard that from, unless I've missed something...But come to think of it, Susan may be a source in more ways than one, if you get my drift.
(Note to self:Bashing is not allowed, here).

The DCF report states that the parents tested positive for marijuana, so that is no longer a rumor.

ETA: It was grudgingly that I had to accept that at least SOME of SB's claims proved to be valid. :(

O/T Glad she's back, but what is the RT, please?

Mew is a wonderful woman, she posts with us on the RT (Rumor Thread) for Haleigh Cummings.

She just had lung transplant surgery.

BRB - Gonna go say hey to Mew

Astro thread needs a DOB on babysitter..........does anyone know?

Hi WillenFan, I believe going back to the Scott Peterson case where it was widely talked about. xox

Wasn't Nancy still on Larry King at that time?
I actually liked her back then.

It was Laci's case that got me into WS and another forums and following missing persons cases. I still cry when I think about what happened to her.

Doggies: On home page scroll down to Parking Lot

Mew is a wonderful woman, she posts with us on the RT (Rumor Thread) for Haleigh Cummings.

She just had lung transplant surgery.
Ewww! Then doubly glad she's back! That's a bad one. Good for her!

Bringing this over from thread #2 for passionflower.

Regarding the domestic violence case, we can't be sure it's the same Susan Baker in Bay County. There are no date of births or middle initial listed for that case. There are however, 2 records for a Susan E. Baker with DOB 2-18-59 (same DOB as the mug shot pic) for speeding in Bay County aka Panama City.

http://records2.baycoclerk.com/CourtCaseWeb/Search.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member