GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if SB will have to pay back all the money it cost the tax payers to search via heli and heat sensor, search dogs, and man hours walking those woods in the cold?

Could somebody please repost the link to the press conference video when she was first found. I can't seem to find it. I promise I did look.

nevermind...found it, duh

SB's husband must be deaf, dumb and blind IF he didn't know a baby was in his house for 5 days!

ITA, just like he was deaf, dumb and blind not knowing what happened to his own son.

Christina (tina) made the 911 call from neighbors home. James Baker was released this morning. at 1:30am tina handed child to susan, they conspired this together. DCF taking child into their custody. We may see a pic of the box at some point. Baking soda was inside box to get rid of smell, a blanket, no bottle, she looked healthy when they pulled her out of box. Bakers were not employed. Never showed up on the radar with law inforcement in Washington county. Ok, the Bakers were at the police station all day yesterday which was why the child was in the box for so long, after the interviews LE got permission to go into the house.

Just trying to give updates as they're coming in.

Susan says she took the baby to care for her, yet she lets her stay in a sealed box for 12 hours while she was at the police station? Ya, right!!! :furious:

I am amazed LE was able to keep a lid on the fact they found her from 10pm to 1:30am. that is amazing!!

SB's husband must be deaf, dumb and blind IF he didn't know a baby was in his house for 5 days!

A family member posted here that Shannon may have the same condition that her mom suffers from. I don't know exactly what it is...others may remember.

Perhaps part of that condition is that Shannon doesn't cry. I have a son with autism and he didn't cry when he was a baby. It was scary because my older son had colic and cried all the time when he was a baby! So I was always checking on the younger one and taking him to the doctor often to see if they knew what was wrong.

thanks to everyone......everyone did a great job.

Shannon could had die under that bed.

I hope more charges are coming.

also I hope they reopen Paul's case.

You are correct - it was baking soda. Had it been bacon, the search doggies would have honed in on that pretty quick ;)

LMAO... Bacon, I smell bacon. Too funny. I read that also and i'm thinking how stupid are these people we're dealing with. Honey wheres the bacon? Its under the bed ontop of a cedar box, have some ham. Sorry, I dont mean to joke but the news just makes me happy and I need to lighten up a tad!

They can say that til the cows come home....

It was such a coincidence 12 hours almost exactly after Cleo called the sheriff office, that they descended on the house. Yes I understand it takes time to check it out. No way do I believe they knew who she was for 5 days and didn't start the search til last nite!!!

I agree completely !

You know, what if they knew SB's history prior to Cleo's call and then decided that since the info had leaked, they needed to make the swoop???

I just can't get over the fact that they knew her history and did nothing for five days while that baby was living under a bed in a box. I really want to know what made them wait that long!!!

If Susans' husband, James had no clue what was up should we really be surprised?? This is the man who has been with her all these years despite all indications that she is responsible for the possible murder/disappearance of his own flesh and blood and despite her plea of guilty to physically abusing his six year old daughter. Duh, the man is either a total moron or just, just, I don't even know what.

You are right - thanks for bringing me back to earth. There are way too many common sense people on this MB that it's hard to think like a loon. I hope he's having a good think now about his son, Paul, and what Susan may have done to him.

Off to get some laundry done -- been here 2 days now. Don't tell DH.

Thanks to everyone here - you are all truly the BEST!

Melanie

But Kimster, even if the baby never cried .... I still can't understand how in the world anyone could have a baby in their home for five days and be totally oblivious to that fact.

Oh really? Dang.

You guys make more of a difference than you know. In the Caylee case LE WAS listening and watching. Several times John and Yuri both mentioned and had us look into info that was swirling around WS.

Keep up the great work guys!

You are right - thanks for bringing me back to earth. There are way too many common sense people on this MB that it's hard to think like a loon. I hope he's having a good think now about his son, Paul, and what Susan may have done to him.

Off to get some laundry done -- been here 2 days now. Don't tell DH.

Thanks to everyone here - you are all truly the BEST!

Melanie

What happens on Websleuths stays on Websleuths.

(Well, unless your DH surfs the web...ha ha)

LMAO... Bacon, I smell bacon. Too funny. I read that also and i'm thinking how stupid are these people we're dealing with. Honey wheres the bacon? Its under the bed ontop of a cedar box, have some ham. Sorry, I dont mean to joke but the news just makes me happy and I need to lighten up a tad!

That's what I was was thinking. Just like the kibbles n' bits commercial. Dogs on crack as they're sniffin out the bacon. Baking soda - not so much.

Thanks for the laugh as we celebrate the moment.

Mel

couldn't they turn neglect into attempted murder by leaving her in a closed box? or why not felony injury to a child? SOMETHING.

But Kimster, even if the baby never cried .... I still can't understand how in the world anyone could have a baby in their home for five days and be totally oblivious to that fact.

In her letter to the "gov'nor", SB said "they" work 58 hours a week. Maybe just HE works that number of hours?

I don't know. The whole thing baffles me!!! I still can't get over the five day wait when a baby's LIFE was on the line here! :banghead: I know LE is happy and they are crying, and I side with LE on most counts...but this one is bugging me much.

I just adore this picture. Credit to 3dogmom from her photobucket.
I hope little Shannon gets the opportunity to be raised in a healthy, happy home....I don't know what will happen with custody and parental rights, etc.,.....I just want her to THRIVE and get a fair shot at a great childhood!!

I hope to see this photo alongside a "reunion" photo someday years from now between the Sheriff and Shannon. In my mind's eye, I see the Sheriff gazing tenderly at an older Shannon who looks positively radiant and happy.

http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww338/3dogmom/Shannon/?action=view&current=Picture11-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson