FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, guys, I guess my brain is not working today.. but my heart is overloaded.. Ive been takin care of my two sweet gbabes... where is the link that shows WLK is still in jail? All I can find is where it shows his release from 2004 I think.... has anyone else already checked? Also that addy on CS has a typo, he lives right by DT.. to the left at debarry crossing, I think...where somer would have turned right if she had made it that far.... anyone know where the dogs last caught her scent?

I'm so mad I could spit! :furious:

I went to Nancy Grace's website to see if she had any new info about Somer. BOMBSHELL!!! There is NOTHING at all about Somer on the main page.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Not even on NG's Case File Archive page.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/NGcasefiles/index.html

Nothing on her Cold Case files page either.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/news/coldcases/

Not even on her FB main page.
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nada, nothing, zilch, zippo! WTH is going on??? Has she been gagged or what? :confused: Somer was murdered just one month ago and there is no mention of her at all??? :shakehead:

But, alas, all is not lost!!! NG's DOES mention the Balloon Boy. :balloons:

:furious: :curses: :scream: :cursing: :rage: :banghead:

:rant:

I'm so mad I could spit! :furious:

I went to Nancy Grace's website to see if she had any new info about Somer. BOMBSHELL!!! There is NOTHING at all about Somer on the main page.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Not even on NG's Case File Archive page.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/NGcasefiles/index.html

Nothing on her Cold Case files page either.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/news/coldcases/

Not even on her FB main page.
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nada, nothing, zilch, zippo! WTH is going on??? Has she been gagged or what? :confused: Somer was murdered just one month ago and there is no mention of her at all??? :shakehead:

But, alas, all is not lost!!! NG's DOES mention the Balloon Boy. :balloons:

:furious: :curses: :scream: :cursing: :rage: :banghead:

:rant:

what is going on?? I am no conspiracy theorist but I am starting to wonder. Why would NG have nothing on Somer???
I swear there is some kind of gag order here. No one has come out of the woodwork to give their take on the family, the neighborhood etc.

Mine too...but this one is SIkes

I did noticed that, I would be great if someone with that genealogy site could see if there is any connection also sometimes families choose to change spelling over the years.

ok, guys, I guess my brain is not working today.. but my heart is overloaded.. Ive been takin care of my two sweet gbabes... where is the link that shows WLK is still in jail? All I can find is where it shows his release from 2004 I think.... has anyone else already checked? Also that addy on CS has a typo, he lives right by DT.. to the left at debarry crossing, I think...where somer would have turned right if she had made it that far.... anyone know where the dogs last caught her scent?

BBM

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=36025

I'm not sure if I can quote from a previous thread; I'm still figuring out how all this works. Noway said that DT reaching out to Shaniya's father bothered her, but she wasn't sure why. (Something like that).

It bothers me, too. I have defended DT here and in another place, and I'm not trying to attack her now. But, I really have to say this: There is another man who lost his daughter to murder - ST. Since DT and ST have children in common, including the murdered Somer, differences should be set aside. She just can't pretend like ST doesn't exist. He is hurting and mourning for the same child as DT is. I would think she would reach out to him, or allow him to reach out to her and the children. She would not have had Somer if not for ST. Somer would not have been the same person she was, if not for ST. He is a part of this, whether DT likes it or not. Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, I just feel strongly about this.

We lost my beloved nephew, KC to a terrible cancer a year and a half ago. My sister and KC's dad have been divorced for years, and my sister cannot stand K Sr. They had a miserable marriage and he drug her into some illegal and scary things. K Sr. had the nerve to put her down as a character witness for some trial he was going through. She told the court she was a hostile witness and she told the court about his very bad character there in court. K Sr. was not happy.

However, when KC died, K Sr. and my sister treated each other with kindness and compassion at the funeral. They hugged and mourned their child together. I NEVER thought I would see that. But it was very touching because they put aside all their differences to mourn their son.

IMO DT would come across as more credible perhaps if she would put aside her feelings regarding ST and grieve with the father of her child, rather than offering a shoulder to a complete stranger.

What is up with all the SO's changes in appearance... they seem to look younger as pic's progress... geez, there are so many....the map helps alot. Wonder if there is even that many cats in this neighborhood?

hi sadnpod.

have you seen this vidoe of DT'S neighbor. in the video being interviewed by nancy grace she stated they were holding out hope that it was not somer cause they had found two more in clay.. please tell me what you think or make of this? time on video of neighbor being interviewed is around 5:37.
thank you!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2RNeZe0kKc&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

lol sorry i posted to wrong post..

I just noticed this. If you look on this site. The second charge, is listed as 794.011(2) (b), this cannot be correct. I have included the definitions for a and b below. For (b) it says a person UNDER 18 commits . . .

If conviction in 1995 or later:
794.011(2)(a) Person 18 Or Older Commits Sexual Battery And/Or Injures Sexual Organs Of A Victim Less Than 12
(2)(a) A person 18 years of age or older who commits sexual battery upon, or in an attempt to commit sexual battery injures the sexual organs of, a person less than 12 years of age commits a capital felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082 and 921.141.

(1) As used in this chapter:

(h) "Sexual battery" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another or the anal or vaginal penetration of another by any other object; however, sexual battery does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

794.011(2)(b) Person Under 18 Commits Sexual Battery Upon Or Injures Sexual Organs Of A Victim Less Than 12
(2)(b) A person less than 18 years of age who commits sexual battery upon, or in an attempt to commit sexual battery injures the sexual organs of, a person less than 12 years of age commits a life felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082,s. 775.083, s. 775.084, or s. 794.0115.

ETA: maybe it is a typo and it should be two counts of 794.011 (8)(b) which is:
If conviction in 2002 or later:

794.011(8)(b) Commits Sexual Battery; Coerces Child by Adult

(8) Without regard to the willingness or consent of the victim, which is not a defense to prosecution under this subsection, a person who is in a position of familial or custodial authority to a person less than 18 years of age and who:

(b) Engages in any act with that person while the person is 12 years of age or older but less than 18 years of age which constitutes sexual battery under paragraph (1)(h) commits a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

This is some typo if it is indeed a typo. The caption for the charge reads the same as charge for 794.011(8) (b) but it lists 794.011 (2) (b) hmmmmmmm

hi sadnpod.

have you seen this vidoe of DT'S neighbor. in the video being interviewed by nancy grace she stated they were holding out hope that it was not somer cause they had found two more in clay.. please tell me what you think or make of this? time on video of neighbor being interviewed is around 5:37.
thank you!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

lol sorry i posted to wrong post..

Two more what???? Why didn't NG ask two more what??????? :banghead:

I'm getting a headache.

tarabull where are you?

OM goodness!!!!

I've been away!!!!! DH threw me a monkey wrench yesterday!!!!! Dayum him!
So, DH is now home for a few days - this is bad timing LOL.

I'm trying to catch up but had to jump ahead cuz the suspence was killing me!!!!

SAD!!!! I just read your post about Max getting you to Kuhn's new address....I know exactly what you mean about 3627 Harbor Road!! I'm glad max got you there but wish you didn't have to go it alone!!!!!!! My spidey senses have been tingling about that place the minute I realized the land owner back in there - his son is also an RSO!!!!!!!! (ETA: I SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU! feeling baaaaad)

Still tryng to read.....wanted to reply IMMEDIATELY when I saw your post at the top of this new thread directed at me!!!!!

SHUX, Sad i'm just so darn glad you made it home safely.

OM goodness!!!!

I've been away!!!!! DH threw me a monkey wrench yesterday!!!!! Dayum him!
So, DH is now home for a few days - this is bad timing LOL.

I'm trying to catch up but had to jump ahead cuz the suspence was killing me!!!!

SAD!!!! I just read your post about Max getting you to Kuhn's new address....I know exactly what you mean about 3627 Harbor Road!! I'm glad max got you there but wish you didn't have to go it alone!!!!!!! My spidey senses have been tingling about that place the minute I realized the land owner back in there - his son is also an RSO!!!!!!!! (ETA: I SHOULD HAVE WARNED YOU! feeling baaaaad)

Still tryng to read.....wanted to reply IMMEDIATELY when I saw your post at the top of this new thread directed at me!!!!!

SHUX, Sad i'm just so darn glad you made it home safely.

so the sister is not the owner of the property?? the sister WLK went to stay with there??

I just noticed this. If you look on this site. The second charge, is listed as 794.011(2) (b), this cannot be correct. I have included the definitions for a and b below. For (b) it says a person UNDER 18 commits . . .

If conviction in 1995 or later:
794.011(2)(a) Person 18 Or Older Commits Sexual Battery And/Or Injures Sexual Organs Of A Victim Less Than 12
(2)(a) A person 18 years of age or older who commits sexual battery upon, or in an attempt to commit sexual battery injures the sexual organs of, a person less than 12 years of age commits a capital felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082 and 921.141.

(1) As used in this chapter:

(h) "Sexual battery" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another or the anal or vaginal penetration of another by any other object; however, sexual battery does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.
794.011(2)(b) Person Under 18 Commits Sexual Battery Upon Or Injures Sexual Organs Of A Victim Less Than 12
(2)(b) A person less than 18 years of age who commits sexual battery upon, or in an attempt to commit sexual battery injures the sexual organs of, a person less than 12 years of age commits a life felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082,s. 775.083, s. 775.084, or s. 794.0115.

ETA: maybe it is a typo and it should be two counts of 794.011 (8)(b) which is:
If conviction in 2002 or later:

794.011(8)(b) Commits Sexual Battery; Coerces Child by Adult

(8) Without regard to the willingness or consent of the victim, which is not a defense to prosecution under this subsection, a person who is in a position of familial or custodial authority to a person less than 18 years of age and who:

(b) Engages in any act with that person while the person is 12 years of age or older but less than 18 years of age which constitutes sexual battery under paragraph (1)(h) commits a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

This is some typo if it is indeed a typo. The caption for the charge reads the same as charge for 794.011(8) (b) but it lists 794.011 (2) (b) hmmmmmmm

I'm not sure about all that legal mumbo gumbo, but at the top on his flyer it has: KUHN is registered as a Sexual Predator pursuant to Section 775.21 F.S
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.

I clicked on Section 775.21 F.S and got this: Predator Definitions

Like maybe the homes of our state representatives.. when they let em out... they get 3 mos at their homes, with their daughters and grandaughters. Think laws would change then? When I check out the offenses... there is NO reason we should even be considering if they did it or not, they should all be incarcerated at the least... but really IMO they should be dead and then my head wouldnt hurt almost as much as my heart does.

hahaha I like how you think sadnpod!

Two more what???? Why didn't NG ask two more what??????? :banghead:

I'm getting a headache.

i am puzzled as to why she didn't ask her why she said two more..
my first thought when she said it was OMG did they also find haleigh, cause haleigh's home is not that far from that dumpsite. what did you get out of what she said???

i am puzzled as to why she didn't ask her why she said two more..
my first thought when she said it was OMG did they also find haleigh, cause haleigh's home is not that far from that dumpsite. what did you get out of what she said???

I don't know! But like Dee10 said here (up a few posts) maybe she was referring to the 2 missing male teenagers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member