FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason that you think he got involved in this case from the beginning?

At the bottom of the linked article from Dee, I see that there are 8 missing children from the area (7 missing since Nov 09) that they are seeking help to find. Pictures included.
Hoping they can get all get media attention and are found safe and soon!!
He was standing with the Sheriff when he reported the body was found. He then went to DT's to meet with the family.

Sadnpod:

I don't know how this interview could be all about defending herself about that recent article. She was asked about it and she responded. It was a very small amount of time on it. What should she have done, refussed to answer it.

IMO she looked heartbroken and for all those who comment on her lack of tears, I saw many fall this morning.

I think she is trying to keep the case in the spotlight. She hasn't done many interviews lately. So, maybe she thought this country needed a reminder of Somer and the fact the killer is still out there.

Jmo

BBM

I'm going back to look at that interview. I was interrupted during the time it was playing, but up until that time, I am one of those who saw NO tears fall -just her wiping the corners of her eyes. If, after watching it again, I do see tears, I will let everyone know if i did.

BBM

I'm going back to look at that interview. I was interrupted during the time it was playing, but up until that time, I am one of those who saw NO tears fall -just her wiping the corners of her eyes. If, after watching it again, I do see tears, I will let everyone know if i did.
I saw them.

If you read the MPR, I think you can deduce that DT texted SP at 4.

Thanks.
I did read it several times and I am sorry to say I am too short of time to locate it again.
Appreciate your help.
Hope we get a sub-forum soon.......

So....since 4 is the time DT texted SP, the question asked above-- did DT talk to AT at all before that time and if not why not?? if this was a daily routine is a good one-----

Did co-worker state what time DT spoke with AT every day? Maybe it was 4 or after?

He was standing with the Sheriff when he reported the body was found. He then went to DT's to meet with the family.

Yes, I remember that.

I must have misunderstood, I thought it was meant he was involved from the 19th when Somer went missing.

There was a news report I saw. I can't remember the day. It showed someone talking to a reporter. The person was working with the dogs and said that they lost the scent on the street a little past the Gano house. But I wasn't paying that much attention.

Maybe Noway has it on her list of things to look at.

BTW, NoWay has a beyond excellent list that has tons of stuff if people want to look at it. It might point you in the direction of what you are looking for.

May I suggest instead of saying we need to sleuth, that people actually do look at some of these things . Many that have gone before you have put tons of work into it. There are maps, video's, interviews, news stories.

Many of us have looked at them and come to some conclusions from them. But it certainly doesn't hurt to have new eyes.

BBM

Thank you for that ... it is thanks to the beyond excellent people here that I was able to create it ...

I keep waiting for the subforum to pop up and I've become lazy about posting it in the new threads ... mostly because I felt that nobody was reading it anyway.

I'll find it and post again here ... or a link anyway. I know it was January 18 around 7:24 p.m. or so that I posted it. ;)

Wondering why then she needed a lawyer to assist with the media and be a go between with LE as was specified by DT & her lawyer? This seems very odd & unusual.

Perhaps she didn't NEED a lawyer but WANTED one--he offered his services probono, I believe.
I could see how she would take him up on his offer. She was/is the only one who seems to be speaking out for her child's death --all alone.

That has to be very, very lonely and scary place to be at such a horrific time. And itis three months now with nothing--LE is not updating the public even with no news.

I see the lawyer as a support person and guiding force. We all need that.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4641422&postcount=1"]Links to previous threads[/ame] (1-32)

Could only get cached versions of these Thread 33 cached and Thread 34 cached

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4641423&postcount=2"]Facts as reported by the media (Facts I)[/ame] Somer, Diena, Sam Sr., Siblings, Friends and Family

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4641424&postcount=3"]Facts as reported by the media (Facts (II)[/ame] Gano house, LE, garbage/landfill videos and others

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4641426&postcount=4"]Useful Links[/ame] (links to photos, maps, Florida govt. links.)

Thankfully, Thread 35 was not closed yet. ;) ... and I was able to Quote it and get the links working easily.

Ok, I watched the video AGAIN, specifically looking for tears and I SAW NOT ONE FALL. She made crying sounds and dabbed at her eyes, but when I looked at her eyes and cheeks for tears I saw none. Maybe my eyes are really bad.

Yes, I remember that.

I must have misunderstood, I thought it was meant he was involved from the 19th when Somer went missing.

The Governor might have been involved from day one. I do not know that for sure but this was a very hot case, it went national very fast and it appears FL has had it's share with missing children cases that go national. I think the Governor wanted to do everything in his power to find the persons responsible and show a good face to the nation how they do a missing child/murder case and how they support the family.

then all I can say to that is YOUR EYES ARE BETTER THAN MINE.

There are more if you watch close, and it comes out that side because she has her head tilted.

dt.jpg

Any reason that you think he got involved in this case from the beginning?

At the bottom of the linked article from Dee, I see that there are 8 missing children from the area (7 missing since Nov 09) that they are seeking help to find. Pictures included.
Hoping they can get all get media attention and are found safe and soon!!

Isn't he running for Gov and it might be touch and go?

Better get out there for those photo ops and show you're tough on crime.

Isn't he running for Gov and it might be touch and go?

Better get out there for those photo ops and show you're tough on crime.

I think that was a lot of it. Very political.

If you see them, fine...but I do not. I even paused it at the mark you said look at. Just because I don't see them, does not mean they are not there, but I still do not see tears . I am not saying there are none, I'm saying I can't see them.

Full screen it and then watch right before she wipes. It's a huge tear on the side. It never gets to the cheek because she wipes. I had to look so carefully but I found it.

BBM

Thank you for that ... it is thanks to the beyond excellent people here that I was able to create it ...

I keep waiting for the subforum to pop up and I've become lazy about posting it in the new threads ... mostly because I felt that nobody was reading it anyway.

I'll find it and post again here ... or a link anyway. I know it was January 18 around 7:24 p.m. or so that I posted it. ;)

Noway, I read hear quite often, and I appreciate your level of organization and all your hard work. And I've read it all Appreciate everyone else's work too. I know it's the work of a community focused on keeping this child's case alive and frustrated by lack of info. I hope you get some info or news soon, or at least some movement. It's so hard to wait, and in slow times folks can get a bit testy and creative, but ... take it from a Caylee/Haleigh follower - you'll have your day when things will start to make sense - and you'll be very glad you've catalogued all the work done here. imo

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members