FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Discussion in 'Somer Renee Thompson' started by christine2448, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kewpiedoll

Kewpiedoll New Member

Anyone know if they were having another vigil for Somer tonight, and what time the news4jax comes on? (live feed)

I guess we don't have news yet of any arrest so we shall wait for the next presser tomorrow at 4pm. :(

2. dannyodie

dannyodie New Member

that is very possible like all of us I am just thinking of every possible avenue as to where and how this all played out??

3. Kewpiedoll

Kewpiedoll New Member

I remember him-- I just can't pinpoint when and what clip. I will search after dinner...ok

4. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone else has thought about this or not. My dad takes our garbage straight to the landfill rather than paying for it to be picked up. What if the suspect took her body straight to the landfill rather than put it in a dumpster & that is how they got around without LE finding her sooner? I think it is highly possible since the landfill is so close by. Have they taken the cadaver dogs around to see if they hit on any dumpsters?

5. badme102

badme102 Former Member

6. Kewpiedoll

Kewpiedoll New Member

I think LE is narrowing down her original dumpster/trash bin, and they so much stated they have what they need from the landfill to do this. I am hoping they know who it is and are waiting on the DNA.

7. scandi

scandi New Member

Yes please, with milk chocolate frosting ;}

I thought Somer was last seen on the property of the burned house. LE put yellow tape there and was processing it for evidence as if it were a crime scene, right?

I guess I'm a bit lost, placing Somer here and there when we know where she was last seen.

And in trying to figure out which dumpster she was put in, I really don't think that matters much. The cops have to know which one it was as we read they found garbage around her that gave linkage to homes that use that one.

If we thought the perp lived near that dumpster that would be one thing, but why would anyone in their right or even perverted mind tempt fate like that? :waitasec: Even Scott Peterson, dumber than a box of rocks, drove up around the corner and down across the tracks to use a local dumpster. IMO

8. WillenFan21

What is the name of the Elementary School that Somer attended?

9. dannyodie

dannyodie New Member

10. Shutterfly

Shutterfly New Member

Grove Park isn't it?

11. CountryGirl

CountryGirl Active Member

Highly unlikely if what I heard is true: that LE had the refuge from her Orange Park neighborhood put in a specific place so they could search through it. I don't have a link. I think I heard it on HLN.

12. badme102

badme102 Former Member

This dude?
    Mike Patterson SOMER's Case.jpg

13. Cheewawa007

Cheewawa007 Registered Changiholic

:eek::eek: corner of Debarry & Ganto - is this house near the corner?

14. WillenFan21

ah OK. I didn't know about any of that.

15. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

did we check the bus routes for older kids that get dropped off in the vicinity of the burned out house. i am wondering if teens hung out there after school.

16. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

.3 of a mile or a 6 minute walk from 1080 Gano house to Debarry & Gano intersection as per google maps

17. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

Can anyone decode the LE statements well enough to tell if they are saying that the truck led them to the dump and her body was subsequently found there, or if the truck led them to the dump and her body was located coming off a truck that came in after LE was stationed at the dump?
    In some, it seems that they are saying that they got the idea, followed a truck to see where it was headed, got to the dump, stationed LE officers to sort through the trash as it came in and her body was discovered coming off a truck. In others, they leave it open after saying that they followed the truck, making it unclear whether Somer's body came off a truck or whether it could have already been there.
    TIA.

18. WillenFan21

OMG I just thought of something else....

Since where she was last seen at is so close to the school what if the person that killed her was a teacher who worked at the school?

19. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

Too risky. Most teachers stay behind to clean up the rooms and get a few things ready for the next day. Someone would have noticed a teacher in real rush to get out of there that day. I don't think she could have gone back to the school and run into a bad teacher there, someone would have seen her.
    JMO.

20. badme102

badme102 Former Member

Oh my, no need to apologize. You should see me after missing just a couple of hours on here. :crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.