FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going way way fast and it is so hard to keep up. One point of thanks that I'd like to share is that the idea of "mom" having anything to do with this horror. Since the last thread is now locked I can't check back to see how that cruel option even came about. Clearly mom is desparate to find the maniac who trashed her beautiful child, Somer. I probably screwed up with this post in some way with y'all but I was pretty amazed when reading the new thread intro that some had trashed mom for some reason and had to share it. I need to work on holding back on posting my emotional things.

This seems to be to have been a crime of convenience, Somer left the group and that created the "convenience" for the perp, whoever it is. The fact that she left the group, to me, is important. This "convenience" or "opportunity" may have arrived because the perp was driving the area at the time of "school out" (and this drive by was probably a regular thing) since the perp may have done this on a regular basis, waiting for the right time to strike. If a pedophile, surely he knew when the kids were walking home after school and I'm sure that was his favorite time of day. Perhaps LE might consider inquiring into locals who may have spotted suspicious vehicles with one male driving down the street and who regularly frequented this area, a single male seeming to browse and look about rather than have a goal to pick up a specific child from school, as a parent would do?

Thats him... cam and I talked same day he was on air.. he gave us both the creeps.. but hers was from being in person with him.. I just watched him online... same feeling tho..
Yuppers, I remember you talking about him the other day so I watched the video (that I can't find now!)....
He gave me the creeps a bit, too.....

I dug into him a bit, but didn't find much on him at all.

Yuppers, I remember you talking about him the other day so I watched the video (that I can't find now!)....
He gave me the creeps a bit, too.....

I dug into him a bit, but didn't find much on him at all.

That is scarey then badme just in it self.. not putting himself out there till now.. you know.???? there was another man on one of the videos lately that said he walks the neighbor hood daily and he has never seen anyone out of ordinary.. it was such a close up I can't tell if same man with stick.. this one had no hat tho I think.. but he looked similar..

This thread is going way way fast and it is so hard to keep up. One point of thanks that I'd like to share is that the idea of "mom" having anything to do with this horror. Since the last thread is now locked I can't check back to see how that cruel option even came about. Clearly mom is desparate to find the maniac who trashed her beautiful child, Somer. I probably screwed up with this post in some way with y'all but I was pretty amazed when reading the new thread intro that some had trashed mom for some reason and had to share it. I need to work on holding back on posting my emotional things.

You should have been there when the conversation was going on one started it and 2 more chimed in. I got mad and told themmexactly what I thought of their outrageous comments still makes me mad to think about it:banghead::furious:

You should have been there when the conversation was going on one started it and 2 more chimed in. I got mad and told themmexactly what I thought of their outrageous comments still makes me mad to think about it:banghead::furious:

Then let's make sure it stops here this time, or we'll have another locked thread.
Mom can hold her own, she has support, we are here for Somer.

Angel posted the video, it was on Tuesday evening I think, anyone know which one I am talking about, the man with the big stick...blue hat I think???

HEY!! I have to admit that "Mike" guy - he's CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY!

Go to the RSO website and search within a 5 mile radius of 1080 Gano Avenue

When the lengthy list appears, scroll down to the ones that are listed at 4.4 miles away...there are 5 - look at the 5th one....initials are DRS lives in Jacksonville.....

Does it look like the same guy????

Then let's make sure it stops here this time, or we'll have another locked thread.
Mom can hold her own, she has support, we are here for Somer.

I have no idea what was said, but if "Mom" was involved I'm sure that the opinion was valid, worthy, and misinterpreted, as Mom is extremely respected by myself and many others.

I agree, Mom can hold her own, and we are all here for Somer! Thanks for this NMK, you are the best :woohoo:

DSR? Doesn't look like the same guy if I am looking at the same one you are. The one on the RSO site is too skinny, face is different.
IMO

ETA: The second guy looks VERY similar. Can you see in the video any of those tattoos? I didn't see the vid, so not sure if it would be possible.

When the lengthy list appears, scroll down to the ones that are listed at 4.4 miles away...there are 5 - look at the 5th one....initials are DRS lives in Jacksonville.....

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=52261
I have found this guy, but you must imagine him with a hat on, and head at a diff angle, what do you think? am I way off?

Don't shoot me, but I don't think either one is the same guy.
I found one that looked a bit similar too, but his eyes are different. He does have the same last name as "Mike" and his middle name is "Michael"

Search that one and let me know what you all think. (He's a transient RSO from Miami, with no fixed address, though...)

Don't shoot me, but I don't think either one is the same guy.
I found one that looked a bit similar too, but his eyes are different. He does have the same last name as "Mike" and his middle name is "Michael"

Search that one and let me know what you all think. (He's a transient RSO from Miami, with no fixed address, though...)

I would never shoot you or any messenger for that matter but if' we're talking RSO I'd at the very least release the hounds!
What search criteria did you use???
there's no transient from miami on my list....

please post a link for me??

Ugh, look at TLD....he has TWO convictions...three years apart. Why would they even let someone like this out?

I think that I recall that there is one rso living on the street where she disappeared, but he lives quite a bit away, even though on the same street. Is that right?

Since the last thread is now locked I can't check back to see how that cruel option even came about.

Thread 5 is back, after discussion w/admin it stands, nothing was removed.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

It's unfortunate that such things bring us together.

Please read [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]THE RULES[/ame]

ETA: Please read here... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66336"]ALERTS TO MODERATORS[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam