FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booking time for the four individuals arrested on 10/21 at Horton address was 11:15am

I just got off the phone with a jailer @ CCSO. He confirmed that the 4 individuals arrested at XXXX Horton Dr. were indeed arrested at that address. All four are still jailed, all four without bond.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

That's ridiculous. It's public information - so - why are the reporters not all over this? Maybe we'll hear more tomorrow; today is Somer's day, and should be her day. I'm gonna light another candle. :cry:

There were several posts last night saying if he had not seen her in 2 years and had not paid child support, they could see why his name was left off.

IMO, I can't!!! He is still her father. No matter what.

I noticed on the posts last night that the bio dad of A, 10 yr old and twins S & S said he was coming to take the kids and bring them to his state, NC?, to have them live there because he doesn't believe they are safe living there.
Link?

Perhaps after the bio dad told D this she decided not to include him in the orbit and perhaps his revenge for not being in the orbit is to take the kids away

I think no matter what, it is S's dad at the end of the day and he should of been included in the orbit unless we don't know some really bad reason why he should not be included. imo

PUT THE VIEW ON!!!
O/T on the VIEW today ......talk about sexual addiction........going bad with a doctor.
Many people do VERY RISKY things after a death, divorce, some thing bad
happens in family...........I was thinking of Deb R and WLK..........

I would also like to light a candle. Can you post the link for me. Thank You.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Tied-by-Tragedy/IcfK0dqKu06vC1DJaNbeaQ.cspx

Tied by Tragedy

.................snip.....................

Mark Lunsford flew into Jacksonville International Airport Monday night. He plans to attend Somer's funeral on Tuesday.

<<<<<<<<<<<full article and video at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks! Bless his heart. Very courageous to go and help out Somer's family, I know it brings up memories of Jessica's death. I'm glad to see they are reaching out though, the best thing for Somer's family is to know they aren't alone and someone that really relates.

I don't mean for this to sound insensitive, but are any of the local news stations going to televise the memorial?

I know, it would be great to get a first eyes view to gain some clues..but from what I've heard on new reports..the family is requesting no photos or videos

Do we know the details of their crime?? Was something stolen from the Thompson home?

No details just booking info from the jailer. I would love to see the arrest report. Booking occurred at 11:15am so arrest would have been earlier than that, right? Wonder if this is why Diena went home for lunch with her friend. Maybe the robbery is the reason Diena asked her friend to stay at the house and be there with the kids until she got home.

Do we know the details of their crime?? Was something stolen from the Thompson home?

It's been sorta on the back burner as I have tried to sleuth this.
GUNS involved....why?
Why take the risk of THAT house?
What would be in that house?
Very odd that there were 4 guys.
Maybe after Somer is laid to rest, more action will come.
It may be out of respect for SOMER............??????

No details just booking info from the jailer. I would love to see the arrest report. Booking occurred at 11:15am so arrest would have been earlier than that, right? Wonder if this is why Diena went home for lunch with her friend. Maybe the robbery is the reason Diena asked her friend to stay at the house and be there with the kids until she got home.

Thinking same thing. Also may be why she knew something bad had happened to Somer. May have been trouble brewing.

Still, why did Walsh say they thought it could be a serial?

Case is driving me nuts.

ok, I just looked at the video again with the pic of the stick man....I personally do think it is the same man. I was standing a foot away from him talking to LE that day....MO

This one, cam? (Click to enlarge)

Untitled.jpg

I just got off the phone with a jailer @ CCSO. He confirmed that the 4 individuals arrested at XXXX Horton Dr. were indeed arrested at that address. All four are still jailed, all four without bond.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W
Thank you.Does anyone have the links to thier booking page so I can see what they look like?

Okay, well I am eating crow early today...the robbery that occured at the residence. Something is not right there. I mentioned earlier and wondered if the home could have serious ties to drugs?? Did these people show up for drugs or money. And someone mentioned earlier about one of the perps having same last name as sister..

This is a circus. Off to Sleuth. I will be quiet for now....maybe..

and could this be the reason DT said from the start that this disappearance
was different from SOMER before???

Prayers for Somer's family today. :praying: Justice will be served.

That makes perfect sense to me. Thanks!
I had originally thought that they tried to rob the house at night while search was going on. The time really changes things considerably!

Also does anyone know who was all on the working crew renovating the house?

Okay, well I am eating crow early today...the robbery that occured at the residence. Something is not right there. I mentioned earlier and wondered if the home could have serious ties to drugs?? Did these people show up for drugs or money. And someone mentioned earlier about one of the perps having same last name as sister..

This is a circus. Off to Sleuth. I will be quiet for now....maybe..

I'm wondering if DT was afraid before SOMER went missing. Having a male presence at home for children........coming home at lunch, then SOMER missing...........it may be adding up to a couple crimes within this circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82