FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes perfect sense to me. Thanks!
I had originally thought that they tried to rob the house at night while search was going on. The time really changes things considerably!

Okay, wait I was still under the assumption this occurred the day/night Somers body was found. Can we clarify????

Booking time for the four individuals arrested on 10/21 at Horton address was 11:15am

Had posted this on last thread and still don't know if it means squat but one of those arrested has the same last name as DT's sister. Perhaps they were at DT's home as family/friends, recognized by LE and arrested?

Thinking same thing. Also may be why she knew something bad had happened to Somer. May have been trouble brewing.

Still, why did Walsh say they thought it could be a serial?

Case is driving me nuts.

Oh, wait...I'm way off here! The arrest was on the 21st Somer disappeared on the 19th right? So the robbery would have had nothing to do with why Diena went home for lunch or why she had her friend stay. :doh:

ok, I just looked at the video again with the pic of the stick man....I personally do think it is the same man. I was standing a foot away from him talking to LE that day....MO

In the one video didn't he say he was a grandparent and then in the yellow shirt he called himself a parent. And not to sound snarky, his voice with the stick was more gruff and in the yellow shirt more girly sounding....

And IF it is him, boy he sure likes to get in front of the camera....:waitasec:

Oh, wait...I'm way off here! The arrest was on the 21st Somer disappeared on the 19th right? So the robbery would have had nothing to do with why Diena went home for lunch or why she had her friend stay. :doh:

That is what I thought - SO, what would be SO important to try and rob her home armed with a mass amount of media and LE in the area. UNLESS, they were all in the house as family and then this went down on the inside or something, they pulled out weapons?? Just speculation.

I take this back. Why would 4 young black males be in house? Was this some sort of ninja operation like the Billings? What is GOING on here???

Had posted this on last thread and still don't know if it means squat but one of those arrested has the same last name as DT's sister. Perhaps they were at DT's home as family/friends, recognized by LE and arrested?

Bruner, Right?

he is listed as a black male Unless sis married to him? I don't know off to find out.

Now that we are mostly back for a minute or three, can someone please explain the sheriff's comment that she was in a landfill for a couple of days? That goes against most of what they have said so far and that sets off my hink meter. (Meter is very sensitive these days.)

That's odd.

She went missing on Monday and was found Wednesday (in GA).

While she was gone "a couple of days" she wasn't in the landfill that long. Probably Tuesday at Rosemary Hill and then transferred to truck where she was found on Wednesday in GA.

candle.gif

OT but since so many times I've seen "where is BSU post" and "where is police report" and "anyone have link to obituary" I decided to put in my siggy.

If you click and link does not work, let me know.

Okay, wait I was still under the assumption this occurred the day/night Somers body was found. Can we clarify????

Agreed. It's my understanding that Somer went missing on the 19th and the robbery took place on the 21st. :waitasec:

Bruner, Right?

he is listed as a black male Unless sis married to him? I don't know off to find out. .

lol NSC, you sound so surprised......I don't know the age of DT's sister but judging by the photo I saw of her would lean towards son?? seeing as he is 19.

WAIT A SECOND!! There are two last names that match on facebook IIRC!

Hi everyone, I don't post often but read here a lot. I appreciate all your hard work! I have something to add that might be of interest. Just got an email from WESH about another possible attempted abduction. Here it is:

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious incident at a school bus stop in Lake Mary.

A 13-year-old girl said a man approached her at a school bus stop along Markham Woods Road at Moncur Lane on Monday at about 8:30 a.m.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21435321/detail.html?treets=orl&tml=orl_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orl_12pm_1_11000110272009

Bruner, Right?

But he is black male!! Unless sis married to him? I don't know off to find out.

Um...she could be married to a black male. To me, this exclamation is very offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend