Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Fireflize

Fireflize Well-Known Member

Gray Hughes has route maps and possible siting on video if her headed back towards home after leaving Walmart. Starts around 52 minutes.

misgrn, Cortne, swedeheart and 3 others like this.

2. Fireflize

Fireflize Well-Known Member

New GH, disputing yesterday's video, with new video of her possibly heading south after leaving Walmart.
    Starts at around 11 minutes.

misgrn, Cortne, swedeheart and 3 others like this.
  3. Lamima

Lamima Well-Known Member

Actually don't they say in this video that the timing of her car driving by, on cameras, is if she left from bank and went right back home? He says that it leaves out time for the Walmart video.

Couple things come to mind...
    1) someone drops her off and then heads back to the house
    2) the time on one or some of the videos is not correct (maybe she went to Walmart 1st and then bank to get $20 our to replace $20 she just spent)

either way, something hinky is at play here, IMO

4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

the walmart receipt would have a time stamp.
    JMO

5. Lamima

Lamima Well-Known Member

ANd the bank transaction would be time stamped as well. The new video, above, shows footage of her car going south and they think the other footage was grainy and maybe not her.

6. Truman

Truman Well-Known Member

Lisa Harvey comes to mind, she was in an accident (no foul play) and her car was found in water seven months after she went missing. However, Lisa was on remote road...@lauren_ipsum has given us a good feel for the area and it sounds like it's highly unlikely Stephanie was in an accident with no witnesses unless she drove a distance away from town.

7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

yes and she only had 1/4 tank of gas so my guess is still the same - I really would like to know if her street has ring/video cameras.
    JMO

8. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Were there any hit and runs in the area after she left? Perhaps she hit someone and took off? Sad to say but in FL, if the vehicle isn't found right away, that generally means there's water involved.

9. Black eyed pea

Black eyed pea Well-Known Member

I pray that she is found safe soon! From what her friends and family have said, she sounds like a wonderful mother and friend.

Weeobanite, misgrn, Cortne and 6 others like this.
  10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

If she paid cash, she may have left without the receipt.

Weeobanite, misgrn, Fireflize and 2 others like this.
  11. FBEye

FBEye Active Member

True, Seattle1. But, Walmart will know the time she paid from their records.

Weeobanite, MadTing, momsof3 and 6 others like this.
  12. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

Still nothing ? :(

Weeobanite, MadTing, Cortne and 4 others like this.
  13. SleuthyLou

SleuthyLou Well-Known Member

Does anyone else use the app/site Flightradar24 for tracking aviation movement? I’ve been constantly drawn to watching the Orlando area to see if there are any police helicopters or anything doing searches, but most ownership info is private, or repeated to medical flights. I’ve seen a lot of helicopter tours of that area, too, due to Disney, so it’s probably not the best bet. Curious if anyone has ever tracked developments in a case that way before.

HulaMum, Weeobanite, momsof3 and 4 others like this.
  14. Black eyed pea

Black eyed pea Well-Known Member

Has anything been released about who and when she was reported missing? And has their home been searched?

15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

WE used that app when Barbara Thomas went missing - the husband has / had a plane.
    Oddly no, and the local media is not doing much either. As I have mentioned, I would like to know if there is ring/video of her street - it's in an area where there are houses so there should be- I may check the orange court website this afternoon.

JMO

16. SleuthyLou

I haven’t been able to find the date she was reported missing - she is not yet in NamUs either, though I haven’t used that site before today so it’s possible I mis-searched.

17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

18. SleuthyLou

Thank you. I had seen that but didn’t know if they reported her missing that day or waited a few days. The way he mentioned she always takes clothes when she leaves the house struck me as odd. Though if she did yoga often she may shower after or change frequently. If she was having a problem with drinking, maybe she would leave and go to her friends’ home, and might not trigger a missing persons report until a day later when she doesn’t come home. IMO, merely speculating here.

Weeobanite and Fireflize like this.
  19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    Weeobanite, Traymar, MadTing and 9 others like this.
  20. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

SH was driving an old model Chev, had $20 or less on her person, and disappeared in broad daylight. I don't think she's the victim of a crime and/or abduction. I think the search needs to be concentrated near the shopping center/Bank located on Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road and her home on Monet Avenue.

From the link below, it appears she was reported missing by her family within 24 hours.

Cash reward for info on Belle Isle mother of 3 reported missing