Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

Volunteers help family continue search for missing Belle Isle mother of 3
Snipped
By: [URL='https://www.wftv.com/author/ashley-edlund/']Ashley Edlund, WFTV.com and James Tutten, WFTV.com
Updated: October 4, 2020 - 3:14 PM
BELLE ISLE, Fla. — Dozens of people were out early Sunday morning, looking for a mother in Belle Isle who hasn’t been seen in more than a week.

Stephanie Hollingsworth, 50, is a mother of three who was last seen on surveillance video at the Bank of America on Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road, 9 days ago.
Snipped
Wonder if the home and/or neighbors have ring cameras?
[/URL]

There are a LOT of toll roads in this area and I'd be very surprised if she did not have a Sunpass transponder in the vehicle that would be able to provide data about if/when the vehicle accessed any of those toll roads.

It is also very close to MCO but I would think that if Stephanie had gotten onto a flight, LE would have been onto that by now. I wonder if anyone has just gone and driven through the airport parking garages looking for her vehicle. I'd be surprised if the vehicle is not still very close to where she was last seen but there are so, so many parking lots and places where it could be left and likely not noticed for quite awhile.

Hoping for a positive resolution for Stephanie and her family. I saw a news story with a video of her husband and he seemed like he was ready to start crying at any moment and was barely holding it together. Quite a stark contrast to another husband in a different current very high profile case.

Belle Isle FL Police Department
1 hr ago
The Belle Isle Police Department, along with Stephanie Hollingsworth's family, sincerely appreciate all volunteers who are helping search for Stephanie.
We continue to investigate all leads and are working diligently with other law enforcement agencies to locate Stephanie. Please call Crimeline at 800.432.8477 to report any information. Thank you!

120216834_626958391300455_917572209519494946_o.jpg

1 hr ago
The Belle Isle Police Department, along with Stephanie Hollingsworth's family, sincerely appreciate all volunteers who are helping search for Stephanie.
We continue to investigate all leads and are working diligently with other law enforcement agencies to locate Stephanie. Please call Crimeline at 800.432.8477 to report any information. Thank you!

120216834_626958391300455_917572209519494946_o.jpg
They can login to epass/sunpass to see if any toll roads were used if they have her login information (if the vehicle has a transponder)

A video of SH in Orlando store the day of her disappearance (Sept 25) was released to public this afternoon. It appears to be liquor section of store and she is wearing all black. Also, her brother is organizing the search. I do not know how to upload the news report but I am certain fellow WS can.

Florida mom missing for 10 days 'vanished into thin air' after she left home with without her phone | Daily Mail Online

Oct 5, 2020

34007954-8806779-image-m-132_1601911356985.jpg

Police said that their search for Hollingsworth has so-far proved fruitless, with ‘Nothing. No leads at all,’ in her disappearance, now 10 days on.

‘What’s odd about this case is that there’s only been one sighting or one transaction at the Bank of America Friday. Outside of that, we’ve taken just about every avenue that we can to locate her or the vehicle,’ said Sergeant Detective Jeremy Millis to Click Orlando. ‘There has been absolutely no sightings of the vehicle since the Bank of America transaction.’

[..]

Scott Hollingsworth said it was unlike his wife, the mother of his three sons, to take off without her phone, a change of clothes, or word of where she was heading. He said she’d never abandon her children.

‘The fact that she just vanished in thin air just doesn’t make sense. We can say with a certain degree of certainty that she is endangered at this point,’ Scott said.

He added the family has to ‘suspect the worst’ at this stage, but he vowed never to stop looking for Stephanie until the circumstances around her vanishing are made clear.

‘I’m asking for everybody’s help to do everything they can to find her,’ said Scott. ‘Understand that this woman... Stephanie, my wife of 25 years is in trouble and we need to get her back to her family, her children.

‘Stephanie... we are looking for you, your family loves you more than ever. We don’t know what’s going on but we’re going to find you.... just know that,’ he continued.

Fla. Mom with 'Heart of Gold' Vanishes Without a Trace, Was Last Seen Withdrawing $20 from ATM

Oct 5, 2020

Shortly after noon on September 25, Stephanie Hollingsworth left her home in the Orlando suburb of Belle Isle, Florida, to run some errands. She left her cell phone at home. She got into her silver Chevy Tahoe and swung by a bank drive-through, where she withdrew $20 in cash. She has not been seen since.

"We don't have any more information than that," her husband, Scott Hollingsworth, tells PEOPLE. "But she couldn't have made it far with only $20. She hasn't been seen, and the Tahoe hasn't been picked up on any intersection or toll road cameras."

Surveillance video from the bank does not seem to show anything out of the ordinary, and Hollingsworth does not appear to be in any distress in the footage. Her debit and credit cards have not been used since.

Hollingsworth, 50, works as a yoga instructor and has three sons, ages 21, 17, and 15. Her husband says she would never leave without telling people where she was going.

Stephanie Hollingsworth: ‘Heart of Gold’ yoga instructor mom mysteriously disappears after taking $20 from ATM

Oct 5, 2020

“We’ve had so many people searching all week,” Scott Hollingsworth said. “What this allows us to do is to do it in an organized fashion so we can not backtrack and cover a bigger area.”

Stephanie’s brother, Chad Withworth, told WESH that his sister has a “heart of gold.”

Belle Isle Police Chief Laura Houston said authorities have used every resource possible to find Hollingsworth and the vehicle, but so far have no new leads.

“The fact that she just vanished from thin air. It just doesn’t make sense. That’s why we can say with very certain degree of certainty that she is in danger at this point and has been,” Scott Hollingsworth added.

Stephanie Hollingsworth is described as a white female who stands 5-feet-4-inches tall and weighs around 115 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information on Stephanie Hollingsworth’s whereabouts is asked to call the Belle Isle Police Department via the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch number at 407-836-4357.

From Texas Equuasearch:

MISSING: Stephanie Hollingsworth – Orlando, Florida (9/25/20)

MISSING: Stephanie Hollingsworth – Orlando, Florida (9/25/20)

Stephanie-Hollingsworth-picture.jpg

50 year-old Stephanie Hollingsworth was last seen or heard from in Orlando, Florida on September 25th 2020. Stephanie was wearing a black shirt, and gray & black pants. Stephanie was driving her silver, 2000 Chevy Tahoe, four-door SUV (similar to the vehicle pictured) with Florida plates of Y50XUR. Stephanie has the tattoo of Angel wings on the back of her neck, the name “Scott” tattooed on her ring finger, and a small tattoo on one of her arms. If you have seen Stephanie Hollingsworth since her reported disappearance, if you know of his current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Stephanie’s disappearance; please call the Belle Isle Department at (407) 240-2473 – or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500

I noticed the link on Daily Mail today and came here to check for updates. I wonder if she was prone to road trips or long drives. Was she homeschooling her two youngest (though they’re old enough to be more independent, assuming)? That is less stress than say a mother of three elementary students at home right now. A sudden concern for scripture, fitness, as said above and changing her hair color — was she perhaps jealous of any female with these qualities that would prompt this change. Certainly turning 50 is enough to take life inventory, this pandemic has shown lots of people going back to natural hair colors, trying to find meaning in life, etc...Such a mystery when people disappear. Hopefully they will have answers soon.

Florida mom missing for 10 days 'vanished into thin air' after she left home with without her phone | Daily Mail Online

If she was last seen at the Bank of America, that means she was at the Walmart beforehand. She’s holding a bottle that’s clear in the video, perhaps vodka? Along with something else, maybe her wallet? If she has an Apple Watch with cell plan that could be tracked independent of her phone...no mention of her having a watch. Her walk is a bit wobbled in the video. Is that the way her pants hang or has she been drinking and went for more? No mention of her purchasing anything from Walmart, so could she have put that down, gone to the bank to get cash to return and buy anything to drink so it wouldn’t be traced? Not at all victim shaming or anything to imply she’s a drinker. I haven’t seen anything to imply that anywhere either. Guessing ideas about any mental condition that needs help...

Could also be a large, slim bottle of Smart Water or Vitamin Water. With small blue circle logo...I’ve purchased that water often and the bottle looks similar. I saw something saying the time stamp was this video three minutes after the bank. I’ll check for source...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back