FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

Was Konstantina's surname ever released to the public?

The Doe Network states that Jane Doe had given birth to at least one child. I wonder if Konstantina is a mother too?
I'm sorry if that was discussed before, I'm new to Websleuths and I need to catch up with all these interesting cases!
No, I don't think the caller mentioned whether Konstantina had a child or not when she knew her. Welcome to Websleuths, Triss! I can honestly say that the quote in your signature is one of the best I've come across yet. :welcome4:

No, I don't think the caller mentioned whether Konstantina had a child or not when she knew her. Welcome to Websleuths, Triss! I can honestly say that the quote in your signature is one of the best I've come across yet. :welcome4:

Thank you, theshadow45 :D

When the caller spoke, she thought Konstantina looked like the composite photo and that she was sent to the US after she graduated DEME which was their school in Athens. The Lavrio connection came when she said her brother was stationed there in the army (guys have to do military service in Greece; it's pretty much a requirement). They lost touch after she went to Australia. She may have mentioned K's last name off air, but it was not live. I've searched through hundreds of photos of old Greek yearbooks and i haven't found anything yet. It is a little frustrating, but I'm positive there will be an outcome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If it's known what year Konstantina and the caller were in (Class of 1969 for example) it might be easier.

annoulzz, are any of those yearbooks available online? I'd love to help you look for Konstantina.

Who oryginally posted this photo? Was that specified anywhere?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fl579.jpg
    Fl579.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 136
Who oryginally posted this photo? Was that specified anywhere?

attachment.php
I posted the photos, it was from the Greek TV show, Φως το Τούνελ, aka Light at End of Tunnel and when the woman called she said the composite photo looked like Little Miss K and submitted the class photo. She said the composite could have matched 2 or 3 of her classmates, but the daughter of one called and said she was fine and she got sent to Australia and that her mom would call into the show but I don't know if that ever happened.

annoulzz, are any of those yearbooks available online? I'd love to help you look for Konstantina.
Last night I did a Google Search with ΔΕΜΕ 1969 and 1970, and found some photos of random people of Athens. ΔΕΜΕ has now become ΔΟΜ, which basically means the same thing. It was a school that taught students skills, like trade work, and had the opportunity to study abroad for 2 years and then they could either come back to Greece or stay there. There was a huge number of Greeks that came to the U.S. between the 1950-1980 usually in between all the wars through boats. I even tried going through Ellis Island and ancestry.com, but I haven't had luck.

Last night I did a Google Search with ΔΕΜΕ 1969 and 1970, and found some photos of random people of Athens. ΔΕΜΕ has now become ΔΟΜ, which basically means the same thing. It was a school that taught students skills, like trade work, and had the opportunity to study abroad for 2 years and then they could either come back to Greece or stay there. There was a huge number of Greeks that came to the U.S. between the 1950-1980 usually in between all the wars through boats. I even tried going through Ellis Island and ancestry.com, but I haven't had luck.

Are you a Greek American?

Wow Carl, that one looks amazing! You've really outdone yourself this time.

I just wanted to say hello and thank all of you for your interest in my mothers case. I am the daughter of Alexis Godwin Duggan. As an update for you all, Alvin Duggan passed away last week in Safety Harbor Florida. It is believed that he was responsible for my mothers death and he did not leave a dying confession but none the less, I am relieved that he is gone.

I just wanted to say hello and thank all of you for your interest in my mothers case. I am the daughter of Alexis Godwin Duggan. As an update for you all, Alvin Duggan passed away last week in Safety Harbor Florida. It is believed that he was responsible for my mothers death and he did not leave a dying confession but none the less, I am relieved that he is gone.

Thank you for joining us. I'm sorry your mother has been missing for all this time. I hope we are able to help find her soon.

Welcome to Websleuths, ruthgology :welcome5:! We're sorry for your loss.

She looks so familiar to me, I think it's maybe because her recon makes her look a lot like a Kardashian! Not a critique, that's just what I see when I look at it. I hope she will get her name back soon. :\

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back