FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

The police said no one has really been cleared.I don't know what to think about him.

Were they dating or just friends? Do you know what the argument was about? It must have been pretty heated for her to want to be dropped off? Like many other cases, it seems like he would be looked into pretty seriously since he was the last one to see her. Have you ever spoken with him or read his statement that he gave? I browsed through your website and plan to read through the whole thing today, but I did notice that the missing persons report wasn't filed until 7/11 I believe, do you know why she wasn't reported missing sooner? Sorry for all the questions! I've always had interest in this case since I saw it on UM years ago.

I do not know what the argument was about.Apparantly tammy wanted him to take her to Ft Lauderdale and he said he did not have time for that.All the information I know is really already out here.I do know the CBPD and the FDLE are starting from scratch.They are requestioning everyone again.I pray they find out something this time.It's been way too long.I'm just seeing what they find out now.

I do not know what the argument was about.Apparantly tammy wanted him to take her to Ft Lauderdale and he said he did not have time for that.All the information I know is really already out here.I do know the CBPD and the FDLE are starting from scratch.They are requestioning everyone again.I pray they find out something this time.It's been way too long.I'm just seeing what they find out now.

Thanks for answering my questions. I am going to look at your site right now! I sincerely hope you find her. **Hugs**

I have not looked into it all. Someone had emailed it to me and asked me to pass it to Debbie and I thought I would pass it to Suzanne too. I am just sticking to my 3 want to find cases and thats about all.
I truly hope you find your brother, Betty. Everyone deserves to know who they are and who they are connected to.

T.Rue,
Are you saying that you know for a fact the Tammy legally changed her identity or is that what you suspect? Also, how are you unwantingly being constantly reminded of this case if you are the one that searches for forums on the internet about Tammy's disappearance? I'm not being rude, I'm just trying to understand the situation.

Interesting. Praying for all involved. May 2009 be the year we find answers.

I was there in the middle of it when it happened. In three words "First Hand Knowledge"

Of course Law Enforcement is prohibited from saying, at least directly. Or do you or anyone else think Law Enforcement somehow has the right to invade ones privacy by telling others? At what point does a police officer have the right to judge who should be told? As I said, they can inform Tammy and Tammy can make the choice, they don't have to, so why would they risk legal repercussion, when they absolutely don't need to?

Those who want to cry that I'm all over the place..... well to bad... I didn't ask anyone to be reminding me every few years of this matter (for 25 years....*&^$#). I will not be reminded again and there are two ways this "not being reminded" can happen. One is that no body reminds me again, but time has proven that is not a real possibility and that only leave one way I won't be reminded of this. And that is to not forget about it. Can't be reminded is you never forgot.

There is another possibility..... I file a lawsuit to end this missing person fraud.

T.Rue,
Are you saying that you know for a fact the Tammy legally changed her identity or is that what you suspect? Also, how are you unwantingly being constantly reminded of this case if you are the one that searches for forums on the internet about Tammy's disappearance? I'm not being rude, I'm just trying to understand the situation.

T.Rue-respectfully, I snipped your post for length.

So if Tammy is not really missing, where is she? I for one would be happy to join you in your search to uncover the real live Tammy Lynn Leppert-I would be a huge fan of ending her sisters heartbreaking search for her. There would be nothing more satisfying than ending a family's suffering-especially if their closure did not include burying a body.

You seem to have known Tammy, peripherally if not a close acquaintance. Is she still in the states? Mexico? What is your best guess??

T. Rue, let me ask you a question. Think about this for a minute. Since 1983, there has been no reported sighting of Tammy. Ever. No Phone calls, no contact whatsoever. Simply nothing. Although I have read what you have stated both here and on other boards mentioning that you saw her after the fact when she went missing, when was that last time, still in 1983 (going on 26 yrs), right? Basically your theory maintains that not one person since 1983, maybe even you(?), has even casually seen her. Not an old friend, family member, acquaintance, film people, or neighbor. Tammy's case is not unheard of. In this day of age of mass media, are you actually that ignorant to believe she wouldn't have been spotted by now, at least one time somewhere? Please. Think logical and rational. You found this site, by the way, not Suzanne or anybody else here. I'll be waiting for the next irrelevant post from you.

If I may please say I am tired of his rudess to tammy and I everywhere.I have talked to Detective Cooper with the CBPD and Agent Bliss with the FDLE and they tell me he is not a friend of tammy's.He may have met tammy a couple of times.He was not close to tammy.I was told by the police he does not have first hand knoweldge of anything.If he writes here.I do not want any part of this.

If you are going to state something as FACT here you need to have a link to back it up. "First hand knowledge" is not FACT and I will be deleting anything that is stated as fact or can be construed as harassment of this MISSING PERSON and her family.

Suzanne sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your sister :(

Is any of the the charley project stuff true ?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/leppert_tammy.html

I noticed that they said on there that police thought that she had run off initially
I read about your mum saying Tammy was acting eratic and so forth prior to her disappearance, do you think someone could have drugged her ?

Do you know the name of the *friend* that she had the argument with as in not to tell me , but do you know who it was

I hope you find your sister whether she is alive or passed on, you have a right to know where she is as it must be so tormenting to you to not know what happened to her :( ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

If I may please say I am tired of his rudess to tammy and I everywhere.I have talked to Detective Cooper with the CBPD and Agent Bliss with the FDLE and they tell me he is not a friend of tammy's.He may have met tammy a couple of times.He was not close to tammy.I was told by the police he does not have first hand knoweldge of anything.If he writes here.I do not want any part of this.

I have some idea of how painful this is, suzanne-remember the days when when we used to use the words "don't feed the trolls??" T.Rue needs to help us understand his position with some links or proof to definitive information-not just his opinion. We sleuth therefore we are, right? We are not going to take his words at face value. I know it is easy for me to say, but put him on ignore and move on. We won't let him make disparaging remarks unchallenged because that is who we are here.

Hi
Thank you.I agree with the charlie project.Except I do not think Christopher Wilder had anything to do with her disappearace.They could never link him to tammy.But you never know.I have not met her friend.We have talked to him.I agree.It has been way too long.I hope the CBPD and the FDLE find out what happened to her this time.

Hi
Thank you.I agree with the charlie project.Except I do not think Christopher Wilder had anything to do with her disappearace.They could never link him to tammy.But you never know.I have not met her friend.We have talked to him.I agree.It has been way too long.I hope the CBPD and the FDLE find out what happened to her this time.

You're welcome :)
Must be so so hard for you.
I read that you said that ou believed she was pg about 3mths ? I wonder if that was the *Friend* she had a fight with/ argument with ? that last day she was seen? whether she was pregnant to him and he didn't want to keep the baby or whether she was pregnant to someone else and he was mad

Do you know if the friend was totally cleared by LE

I agree with believe. Use the ignore button available here for WS members. IF there were any truth to Tammy leaving of her own free will LE would have verified this, closed the case and let family know she is alive and well but chooses to have no contact with the family. We've seen it done and verified on other cases.

Prayers for you and your family Suzanne, that you may find answers.

Cubby

Suzanne - I truly admire your determination in finding your sister and agree with Cubby in that LE would have informed you if Tammy had chosen to begin a new life. Based on the information you have to go on, there seem to be many possibilities as to what may have happened.

Tammy was a beautiful young girl when she went missing and I'm sure there are many crackpots out there who would love nothing more than to insert themselves into her life somehow. I certainly would hope that anyone with meaningful information would have gone to LE long ago and I'm equally certain that LE has followed anyone they believe may have been involved in or have credible knowledge of Tammy's disappearance. In any case, there are ways to track people who use the Internet to terrorize others. You have suffered enough in losing your big sister for all these years and you know those of us who are here for you and Tammy!

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))) and :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hey Suzanne4444! Did you ever get a response or find anything out about this Jane?: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/281ufga.html
Just wondering!!

Hope you are doing well and not getting frustrated or overwhelmed... You need to take care of yourself and stay strong!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back