Identified! FL - Tampa, human legs, tatt Sean/Greg/Zach, McKay Bay, Nov'21- Stephanie Crone-Overholts *Arrest*

I hope this person can be identified quickly. There’s been several names thrown around on SM as to the identity but no official confirmation yet. It’s a little odd, I would be surprised if there is more than one person with this tattoo who is unaccounted for. Moo

Seeing FB reports that it’s been identified but nothing “official”. Anyone see or hear anything?
Its definitely the girl I'm looking at on fb , and it seems she's had a very turbulent life and I don't think it will be too long before someone is arrested either her fb gives alot away.

Interesting that the missing persons report had to be filed, or was filed, in the state of the parent, not the state of the victim, if this is indeed her child.

Just like the Gabby Petito case. Floriduh strikes again??? Maybe nobody in FL reported her missing. Still, I’m really wondering about the legalities surrounding filing a missing persons case where agencies appear not to be in sync. It shouldn’t be this hard. Precious time is lost.

Snip:
Spizarny said Erie police have shared information on a missing person report that city detectives took on Thursday.

A local resident reported that the resident's daughter had recently moved to Florida, but the resident didn't have an address for the daughter and lost contact with her after the daughter texted that she needed some help, according to Spizarny.

The resident "made a report with the Erie Police Department. We took a missing person report so Florida could begin their investigation down there," Spizarny said, adding that his department provided the information to Tampa police.

Human remains found in McKay Bay identified; death ruled as homicide | WFLA

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Tampa police have released the identity of the person whose remains were found in McKay Bay last week.

Police said the remains belong to Stephanie Crone-Overholts. Her death has been ruled a homicide, according to the Medical Examiner.
[...]
Tampa police have not yet arrested or identified potential suspects in this case. The investigation is still underway.

Rest in peace, Stephanie.
Tampa Police Identify Human Remains Found In McKay Bay, Death Ruled As Homicide

Stephanie-Crone-Overholts.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members