FL FL - Tampa, WhtFem UP61522, 11-15, most likely 12-14 years old, Jan'91

I think Gail is a very good possibility. An other one to ponder on.... there is so little to go on....

Andrea D’Anne Durham – The Charley Project

andrea_danne_durham_2.jpg
Original

Last edited:
Sad that Gail has been ruled out, she is another child I'd love to see go home. Honestly, I'd love to see them all go home. When you are born the first thing you are given that is yours to keep is your name. Nobody should have to be buried without it.

RIP beautiful angel, many people are working to find out who you are.
No answer for us yet.....so once again we are praying and waiting.....sigh.

Thank you for the update, @Still_Seek_Answers.

The lack of information in this case is frustrating. I've searched various Florida Institute for Forensic Anthropology & Applied Science pages, Erin Kimmerle, MPs and UIDs in Florida, etc. to no avail, but I noticed her NamUs page was updated July 15th. Are there any more ruleouts?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I have been looking at the Florida's Missing kids page National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
I am linking their Charley Project casefiles due to it having more info on disappearance

Lurline Bergeron missing 1991
Jennifer Perry misisng 1993
Maybe Jenny should be submitted. I realize she was from Marathon Key. However, if they needed to get her into a youth program, they’d take the next available bed.

The Sheriffs Youth Ranch where she may have been at one point, and the Tampa zip code where this UID was found, are only an hour apart. Ground easily covered if hitchhiking, or if involved in illegal activity, as is suggested on her profile.

Jennifer Rae Perry – The Charley Project

Attachments

• 84577E7C-9D1B-4149-8F8F-6DA8CB38DD20.jpeg
    84577E7C-9D1B-4149-8F8F-6DA8CB38DD20.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 7
I wish there was more information on this case, like height or how long the UID had been there, or literally any circumstances. I considered contacting the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office but given the current events of Florida, I'm holding off for the time being.

@lunarpisces A question. I saw your recons before in another thread. Is it possible to play with the recon of this poor girl and give her some different hair colors/styles and eye color. I would love to see that. Thanks a lot upfront!
Here's my take. I consider the middle left-most photo to be the most accurate agewise.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 3.28.53 PM (wecompress.com).png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 3.28.53 PM (wecompress.com).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
Here's my take. I consider the middle left-most photo to be the most accurate agewise.

Great! Thanks a lot @victoriarobinson642 :) Could you make one or two with blue and hazel eyes? I find the results amazing, especially the skin tones. BTW shouldn't you somehow protect it from haphazard copying?

Last edited:
Sad that Gail has been ruled out, she is another child I'd love to see go home. Honestly, I'd love to see them all go home. When you are born the first thing you are given that is yours to keep is your name. Nobody should have to be buried without it.

RIP beautiful angel, many people are working to find out who you are.
No answer for us yet.....so once again we are praying and waiting.....sigh.

Good thoughts for you. I hope one day you find your lovely sister. Virtual HUG.

I wonder why this sweetie is not listed on this site....how sad.
Unidentified Remains

This page contains descriptions of all unidentified remains found in Hillsborough County in the last four decades. Call 813-914-4567 to speak to an investigator about matching one of these unidentified bodies to a missing person.

They missed one at least. Can somebody from the states call this number and do some inquiries?

I'm trying to get the word out about her. I will contact some relevant FB sites with the question if they can put a post up about her case. I contacted Florida's Unidentified already.

She is also not on this site so I will contact them too.
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

@MadMcGoo Hi dear...I know you can find your way on unidentified Wiki. Would you be so kind to add this girl to this site (or teach me :)?) Thank you upfront.

If I go by the map directions/coördinates in Namus she is found on the USF campus (red dot) in a field between the Marshall Student Center and the USF Bookstore. I don't know if this is accurate though.
https://www.usf.edu/administrative-services/parking/documents/campus-map-directory.pdf

upload_2020-7-23_15-21-19.png

Here on Google maps

https://www.google.com/maps/place/28%C2%B003'48.5%22N+82%C2%B02 4'46.7%22W/@28.0632976,-82.4134846,87m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x
0:0x0!8m2!3d28.0634666!4d-82.4129729

The Marshall Center (originally called the University Center) was built in 1959 and opened in 1960. The University Center was one of the first five buildings that comprised the University of South Florida campus when the campus opened in 1960.

Major renovations began in December 1988. Included in the renovation was the construction of the Special Events Center. Renovation was completed in February 1990.

The building was renamed the Phyllis P. Marshall Center and formally dedicated March 3, 1994. In spring, 1997, Exterior Renovations to the MLK Plaza were complete, including an outdoor patio for the Marshall Student Center.

I don't know if this historical dates are of any use. Maybe they found her during renovations of the exterior or she was buried there during the renovations between 1988 and 1990. It all depends on the accuracy of the Namus map directions.

Good news: Unidentified Florida FB site has scheduled her for coming Friday am. I contacted NCMEC. We will see what is coming from that. Maybe they only list children added by LE. I don't know that to be honest.

I'm on the USF Tampa campus frequently because that is where the cancer center is. I go back next Thursday and will drive around a bit. Personally, I really don't think a child this young would be found on a college campus. I suspect whoever entered her online simply picked the zip code of the local police office, or zip code of where the remains were found. A zip code is too vague. There are some nice areas in that zip code and then there's some really high crime areas. I wish there were GPS coordinates because then I could speak more specifically about the location.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back