Identified! FL - Tampa, Woman's Body in Hillsborough River, Mar'10 - Lisa Harris

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by ventura441, Mar 29, 2010.

1. ventura441

ventura441 Active Member

http://www.wftv.com/news/22987151/detail.html

TAMPA, Fla. -- Hillsborough County detectives are searching for the identity of a woman found dead in the Hillsborough River.

The woman's body was found by visitors at the Hillsborough River State Park on Sunday.

She is described as being 5-feet, 2-inches tall, white, with dark hair. She had a pierced belly button, a gap in her front teeth and a tattoo of a nautical compass on her upper body.

The park visitors told the Sheriff's Office that they found the partially decomposed body under a clump of trees floating in the river around 10:15 a.m.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Sgt. Frank Losat at (813) 247-8000

2. Loading...

3. krista

krista New Member

4. dreamweaver

dreamweaver New Member

5. krista

krista New Member

Cassandra's myspace page says that she last logged in on 3.12.2010....so, this scares me that it's her even more. If she had been killed back in Feb when she went missing, I think there would more decomposition....but not if she wasn't killed until 3.12 Praying for Cassandra.
    Cassandra went missing from Hillsborough, the same place where this body was found, so I'm sure LE knows about this case.

6. tabacue

tabacue New Member

I'm confused. The links above no longer work. There is a Cassandra Abernathy currently incarcerated at Lowell CI in FL. Actually, scheduled to be relased this month, but she was "booked" in 2009.

7. RubyRed

RubyRed "Keep on Truckin"

8. tatertot

tatertot Member