GUILTY FL - Tariji Gordon, 2, Sanford, 10 Feb 2014

http://www.wftv.com/search/?q=Rachel+Fryer

This shows 9 mug shots of Rachel!!

I'm trying to link a video from that site, it shows an interview with Rachel's sister who states Rachel has more than 4 kids, and is blaming the children's father for whatever happened. The video states her sister lives near the crime scene where the body was found.

According the arrest warrant pdf, I don't believe the current pregnancy is with Timothy.

Unbelievable. That poor baby. I don't think CPS work at all in this case. Now two dead babies? She had to kill two of her babies before they figured it out? Those kids should never have been returned to her after there was proven abuse in the past. Once they have documented abuse, she shouldn't have been able to get any of those children back. Epic failure for CPS. Sometimes they make no sense, take a child out of a home of a parent when the other parent reports sexual abuse where they wasn't any, it was unsubstantiated, but both CPS and the police, just so the other parent could collect child support instead of pay it, and ruin the kid's life for no reason, then turn around and do something like this in a different case, give the child back to an physically abusive parents where it was proven and documented. Jeez, I hate CPS.

:cry:

Prosecution records: Cigarette found with mom's DNA on one end, 2-year-old toddler's on the other

SANFORD – The body of the 2-year-old Sanford child, found buried in a shallow grave in Crescent City had two cigarette burns, two broken teeth, three suspected bite marks, a patch of hairless scalp and bruises and marks on her head, back and bottom, according to newly-released evidence.

According to the records Dr. Predrag Bulie of the St. Johns County Medical Examiner's Office, concluded that the little girl suffered major head trauma two to 24 hours before she died.

If she'd had received immediate medical care, the doctor told police, she would have survived.

According to the records, police recovered evidence from the Sanford apartment where Fryer and her four children lived.

That includes a cigarette with Fryer's DNA on the butt end and Tariji's DNA on the burnt end

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ead-toddler-injuries-20140414,0,7688145.story

Caseworker assigned to Rachel Fryer's children arrested

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...rachel-fryers-children/27683922#ixzz3B9Pw3E00

This. Is. Horrible. Poor poor poor baby suffered so much! And knew love from a foster, so knew it isn't always this way. Can't breathe when I read such evil as this. So many sweet babies lately.

Oh no!!! The flood of emotions just hit again. Dayum! CPS total failure in this case. Bounds out of jail, huh? Throw him into the jail with the Mom and leave them there to die!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!

When's the trial for this case? And when is the baby due??

I hope they have double-checked any other cases he has 'reported on'.

jmo

All that case worker would of had to do was look at RF facebook page where she tells another person that she can't tolerate her daughter anymore and says she is retarded.

Oh no!!! The flood of emotions just hit again. Dayum! CPS total failure in this case. Bounds out of jail, huh? Throw him into the jail with the Mom and leave them there to die!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!

When's the trial for this case? And when is the baby due??

According to HER FB page (in the birthday wishes) She had the baby in June, and it was a girl. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back