Found Deceased FL - Taylen Mosley, 2, mom Pashun Jeffery, 20, homicide, St. Petersburg, 29 Mar 2023 *arrest*

Timeline article

[...]

March 29 – 5:30 p.m.

Pashun Jeffrey and Taylen Mosley were last seen, alive, by a family member.

Wednesday, March 29 – 8:30 p.m.

A neighbor told police they heard a “commotion” coming from the apartment at around this time.

Wednesday, March 29 – 9:00 p.m.

Taylen’s father shows up at his mother’s house with cuts on his hands and arms. He went to a hospital afterward.

Thursday, March 30 – 2:30 p.m.

Family members asked apartment staff for a welfare check on Pashun after they failed to get in touch with her. Pashun’s body was discovered alongside “a very violent homicide scene in the apartment,” according to St. Petersburg Police Chief Anthony Holloway.

[...]

SHUT UP!!!! I'm at a loss of words. I pray for Taylen and Pashun and Their loved ones. I also pray for SERIOUS Karma. Disgusting so called human being. Who does this crap? Seriously! I'm just sick. God bless this family.

A salient point made on one of the live streams I was watching - had they not found the little boy when they did, they may have never found him and he would have been thought to be missing forever.
We must have been watching the same stream. The best we can hope for now is that little Taylen was deceased prior to being dumped into the water. So, so awful.

Holloway said Taylen and his mother were last seen about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. At about 8:30 that night, a neighbor heard a noise from Jeffery’s apartment, but a St. Petersburg police spokesperson said Thursday that the noise wasn’t “memorable” and the neighbor did not call police.

What a shame, that was a missed opportunity. :(

Apologies if I'm being redundant but I'm still catching up. MOO

MAR 31, 2023
  • The lake is six miles from the apartment complex where Taylen lived.
  • Jeffrey had been stabbed multiple times when she was found.

I hope the reason he had to go to the hospital for his cuts was because she fought back and injured him. Poor guy, had to take care of himself.
I had also read above there was a trail of blood from the apt to the car, could that have been from transporting Taylen? What were the items at the trunk of her car? I'm seriously sick about this.

adding: I can't get this image out of my head. Praying for LE and or volunteers that witnessed that. I can't imagine. God Bless you!

Last edited:
St. Petersburg police announced the body of missing toddler Taylen Mosley was found in an alligators mouth, a day after his mothers murder.

“We are sorry that it had to end this way,” police Chief Anthony Holloway said.
The father of Taylen Mosley was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.The father of Taylen Mosley was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.St Petersburg Police Department/Facebook
Officers spotted an alligator with an object in its mouth inside Lake Maggiore.
*We are all sorry, Chief Holloway. Very sorry. All of us. Thank you so much for your courage in reporting this almost unbelievable tragedy. Almost… So sad. Two years old. A small toddler. What harm could he cause the murderer? None. I can’t sleep. I’m so mad!

Last edited:
St. Petersburg police announced the body of missing toddler Taylen Mosley was found in an alligators mouth, a day after his mothers murder.

“We are sorry that it had to end this way,” police Chief Anthony Holloway said.
The father of Taylen Mosley was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.The father of Taylen Mosley was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.St Petersburg Police Department/Facebook
Officers spotted an alligator with an object in its mouth inside Lake Maggiore.
*We are all sorry, Chief Holloway. Very sorry. All of us. Thank you so much for your courage in reporting this almost unbelievable tragedy. Almost… So sad. Two years old. A small toddler. What harm could he cause the murderer? None. I can’t sleep. I’m so mad!
His little orange shirt with “Fin-tastic Family” on it, and that confident toddler stance…it’s breaking my heart. I’m sure his lovely young mom did everything she could to give him the fantastic family he deserved. They deserved a long life together.

May the man who created him and then killed him and his mother face harsh consequences for his hate and selfishness.

Apparently I fell asleep typing my response, because there was a wall of gibberish and exclamation points....So let's try again.

One aspect that I don't think has been discussed, is why is Dad still in the hospital for cuts on his arms? Unless he needed surgery or his arm was practically severed, wouldn't they have treated cuts and released him? This makes me wonder if there is perhaps a mental health aspect of this, where he may have had treatment for his cuts, then stayed either voluntarily or involuntarily on Baker Act hold.
Just a thought...because in my mind, you have to be very mentally unwell to be able to harm an innocent child.

BOOKED into jail late Friday evening:
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
Subject Charge Report
The data on this site provides arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the State Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest. To obtain the final disposition of any criminal charges, contact the Clerk of the Court's Office.
NameDocket No.Booking DateArresting Agency
MOSLEY, THOMAS19258143/31/2023 10:24:48 PMST. PETERSBURG POLICE
AddressCityStateZip Code
1700 21ST SST PETERSBURGFL33712
RaceSexDOBPlace of BirthArrest Age
BLACKMALE3/9/2002FL21
EyesHairComplexionHeightWeight
BROBLKDRK509200
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Cell Location/StatusProj Release DateCommissary BalanceSPINBooking Type
JAOTNONE$0.003322179PAPERWORK ONLY
Aliases
Charges
Charge Number: 1
Agency Report Number: SP23012060
Offense Description: MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE
Statute: 782.04(1)(A)/F
Amended Charge Desc.:
Amended Charge Statute:
Court Case Number: 23-03157-CF-1
Bond Assessed:
Bond Amount Due:
Charge Status: AWAITING TRIAL
Arrest Type: ON VIEW
OBTS:
Charge Number: 2
Agency Report Number: SP23012060
Offense Description: MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE
Statute: 782.04(1)(A)/F
Amended Charge Desc.:
Amended Charge Statute:
Court Case Number: 23-03157-CF-2
Bond Assessed:
Bond Amount Due:
Charge Status: AWAITING TRIAL
Arrest Type: ON VIEW
OBTS:
2023 Pinellas County Sheriff's Office

It just never stops, and it seems each case gets even worse. Horrific.
Florida has the death penalty. He'll have his date with the needle soon enough. JMO.

Rest in peace, little boy and his mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back