Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

Now they talk???? SMH.

2. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

Surely a team, whether military personnel or first responders, or even LE if they were allowed on base, searched Brianna's personal belongings, her barracks room, any bottles emptied of prescription meds, or OTC meds, to attempt to determine what she ingested. I would think they would know since wasn't it stated she was found unresponsive in her room?

3. whtsista

whtsista Well-Known Member

MP's don't leave the base to arrest people. I didn't say Civilian LE wouldn't do anything to her. They can charge her and she can still be Court Martialed by the Navy. Point is no matter where you commit your crime, on or off base, you will be punished on base in some manner.

4. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying! Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I have learned a great deal about our military on this thread.

5. whtsista

Enlisted receive Housing and Food Allowance along with officers.

sleuther0192837465 likes this.
  6. whtsista

You're welcome :)

7. Stunned

As is ours. Hugs

8. whatiknow

whatiknow Member

When talk of a boyfriend came up I wondered if maybe an officer? Could she be afraid to give information on a man involved because she would also be in trouble for the relationship?

9. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Peach— just had to say I’m glad you’re hear and glad you are ok and healed enough emotionally to be able to share.

I am so incredibly sorry. You are one I admire here and learning of your background deepens that.

you are so right. (Hugs)

I would think if she was on suicide watch, all blades, meds, shoelaces, sheets etc would be removed?

I would wonder how often someone attempts with substances other than meds. It seems so desperate to me.

10. Stunned

My first response was No! You don’t sacrifice your child for anyone. But then, I had to step back and continue to watch this story come together.

11. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

I was actually going to say. If you didn’t follow what was normally expected in a case like this and instead made it movie dramatic..

The storyline could be - relationship with a superior, death of daughter accidentally or neglectfully while he was present, him insisting on missing story followed by forced suicide. But that’s a conspiracy theory movie type almost and most definitely not Occam’s razor.

12. bridiessong

bridiessong Member

This was a speculation I also had. Married or higher ranking? The military does not take kindly to fraternization for the higher ranking military member, the lower ranking military member doesn't tend to get the harsher punishment as the higher ranking person should "know better". Now, say this person had no direct involvement in the death of TRW, but was a witness. Just being there and then there knowledge of the relationship coming out, could get super sticky for them. Careers and retirement are ruined over fraternization and it's a BFD. You have to spend 20+ years of your life doing a (sometimes) grueling, arduous and difficult job for the promise of a decent retirement package, only to have it ruined by an irresponsible mistake....? Again, speculation. It is a theory.

13. tabitha111

tabitha111 Well-Known Member

Knowing the Navy like I do...20 years retired...the Navy is all about cleaning. Do we have maids cleaning our barracks rooms...uhh no! Do they get inspected? Yes. All the time. One reason I hated living in the barracks...having said that, cleaning supplies are essential in your room. I bet not a single person imagined she would ingest anything like that. So, quite possibly that is what she had access to, Maybe it was a medication, but I don't know many sailors that are allowed to be on benzos and some of those types of drugs. Btw, we were constantly tested for illegal drugs and illegal prescription drugs, it's random, they draw a,number, usually the last number of your ssn. Everyone that had an ssn that matches that number got tested. Never knew when it could happen and it wasn't unusual for your number to be picked multiple times in a row. Also, it's all urine testing and you are observed with the cubicle door open whilst you go. And drug sniffing dogs can show up at your work center and parking lot at random times too.So, more than likely she was not a drug user.

14. mistywaterflower

mistywaterflower Member

Tbh, I was thinking cleaning supplies too.

15. Scrapper18

Scrapper18 Well-Known Member

All military pay charts are easily found online. The housing and food allowance is called BAH and the amount is determined by both rank and the zip code of the base the military member is assigned to.

16. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Isn't she considered an NCO? That is what I was saying. I just have USMC experience to draw from though. In any case, she should have been ok financially.

Cortne likes this.
  17. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

Can you name 2 cases where this happened or even 1 case?

18. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Thank you for the info and for your service!!

19. Scrapper18

Military are required to have a will, but not necessarily a living will.

E-6 with 7 years of service would make a base salary of $3,721 a month. BAH for Jacksonville, with dependents would be $1,743 a month.
    2019 Military Pay Chart 2.6% (All Pay Grades)
    https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/pdcgi/bah/bahsrch.cgi

20. Scrapper18

Yes, an E6 is considered a Non Commissioned Officer (NCO). An E4 is when an enlisted person is considered an NCO.
    U.S. Navy Ranks List - Lowest to Highest

SuziQ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.