Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for missing Jacksonville girl expands to Alabama

30 square mile grid search in the area where Williams grew up. That is a lot of area. I wonder why they are searching in this area. It really seems like looking for a needle in a haystack. That area has swamps, low lying water, ditches. Lots of growth, and if the body has been there a long time, kudzu grows over everything there like crazy in the Summer.

Although, it was very random that they found Caylee Anthony's body. Who knows?

So, Jacksonville LE are still in Jacksonville (not Alabama) ?
Rooms being reported as blocked/reserved at hotels, not actual check-ins mentioned,
And the presser with the Sheriff is in Jacksonville at 1:40.
Guess no one is there yet, to include the Sheriff? I was thinking they had already arrived or were en route.

Search for missing Jacksonville girl expands to Alabama

30 square mile grid search in the area where Williams grew up. That is a lot of area. I wonder why they are searching in this area. It really seems like looking for a needle in a haystack. That area has swamps, low lying water, ditches. Lots of growth, and if the body has been there a long time, kudzu grows over everything there like crazy in the Summer.

Although, it was very random that they found Caylee Anthony's body. Who knows?

It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I get flooding alerts all the time for Demopolis. They get a ton of rain and nasty weather.

I think it will be a miracle if they are able to find her.

MOO

Brianna Williams now a person in interest in her daughter's disappearance. "We have deployed assets to Alabama, including homicide team." 38 JFRD personnel will also deploy in an effort to find 5-year-old Taylor. Girls mom is not cooperating.
@ActionNewsJax
Paige Kelton on Twitter

Sheriff Williams: Investigative teams from JSO Homicide & Missings Persons units are working on search efforts in Alabama, along w/ JFRD. Taylor’s mom is still not cooperating. Sheriff says she IS a person of interest. He says she hasn’t spoken with JSO since Wednesday. @FCN2go
Shelby Danielsen on Twitter

Mom still uncooperative. Has not spoken to LE since Wednesday

Still asking for people who have seen Brianna and Taylor together the last 2 weeks between Jacksonville and Alabama to contact them. Said she was driving her black car.

Guess they def have phone records or some sort of Intel that they traveled there via car recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member