Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't heard anything from LE about Taylor's pediatrician or pediatric records. I wonder if she had a doctor in private practice or if Taylor had her physician at the base through the Navy. Sorry if this is dumb, I really know nothing life in the armed services. I would like to know when she was last seen by a doctor and what her general health was at that time.

on another note, the DM has a new story on the case. Bond set at $1million for mother of missing Florida five-year-old Taylor Rose Williams | Daily Mail Online
Good question! I’d like to know that as well. I don’t know anything about the military either & I’m certainly learning a lot here.

Russell Colburn
@RussellANjax

NEW:
@JSOPIO
booking info for #TaylorWilliams' mother, Brianna, 27. You can see she has two charges for felony child neglect, one charge for giving false info. to police & a $1.1 MILLION bond. JSO said she was in serious condition at the hospital after an apparent overdose.

EJNujL-WkAEwz_-

exactly. I really think this little girl was isolated - no neighbors from the old apartment with comments about seeing her, their kids playing with her, etc? Nothing from the Navy day care other than she was there? Has everyone been cautioned not to speak out? This is all so very odd to me.

Regarding whether or not she was abused and who could have caught this - she was in day care up until June - wouldn't her "teachers" have seen changes and asked? I remember a friend of mine was going through a rough patch and her child was in day care - she told me the teacher asked her what was wrong (something about the child wearing dirty clothes or the same clothes ) and my friend admitted she was struggling - so I do think caring people would have noticed something IMO - but maybe not?

RBBM

Well teachers are mandated reporters, anyone in childcare, so if they so much as suspect a shadow of neglect or abuse they are required to report it to CPS, like seriously even the slightest smidgen of suspicion of neglect or weirdness going on... That's the policy any way...

And we don't know if that happened because at the last PC we were told that any possible history of involvement with child services wasn't going to discussed at this time, iirc

My apologies. I just don’t understand why it was brought up.
I understand. Given her circumstances as a child that have been reported, I think that was truly in her favor. She could have gone so many different ways. But it seems she had a fairly normal life while in high school. Seems she was a big fish in a little pond. But, none of that has anything to do with now and what she's done.

Me, too, PaulaDC! The more time that passes & no one comes out to talk about Taylor & who she was:( as a lil person, it gets WORSE:mad:

How horrible for Taylor if her mommy was her entire world and mommy was responsible for her death.

Poor little gal, who were you? What was your favorite show or movie? Did you like Frozen? Where you into Princesses? I saw a pic of you (may have been a birthday) holding a unicorn, did you like fairy tales? Dragons? Fairies?

So sad we know almost nothing about this child. With Navy daycare on base we aren't likely to get any info about her from them and it is looking like they are the only ones who saw or interacted with little miss Tay for the past few years aside from BW.

I think poster was just lashing out. We've all done it at one time or another. I'd have to go back to the case that set me off to read what I wrote when I was seeing red.
I am the poster and you are right. Call it lashing out, I'm just not PC when it comes to the murder and neglect of a child.

You can get a BA in 2 years, I believe. BS is 4 years.

Both Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees are typically conferred at the end of 4-year programs here in the U.S. An Associate degree, like an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS), is what students in two-year post-secondary programs usually receive.

Sorry if these have been posted. I just read through a bunch this morning.

Google maps showing distance from JAX to Linden, Alabama. Also, the orange circle is where 44 meets 28.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-131244_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20191113-131244_Maps.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20191113_131327.jpg
    20191113_131327.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 25
RBBM

Well teachers are mandated reporters, anyone in childcare, so if they so much as suspect a shadow of neglect or abuse they are required to report it to CPS, like seriously even the slightest smidgen of suspicion of neglect or weirdness going on... That's the policy any way...

And we don't know if that happened because at the last PC we were told that any possible history of involvement with child services wasn't going to discussed at this time, iirc

And with all these cases of these precious children, I'm reminded once again of my own childhood. Thankfully it wasn't this severe, but there was abuse and neglect. And it was shocking and saddening to learn as an adult from multiple neighbors, family members, and friends that they knew something was going on in our home that wasn't right, but they didn't want to get involved or didn't think it was any of their business.

I'm reaching middle age, and suffer daily with multiple mental health diagnoses including PTSD and constant flashbacks, I struggle to make it through each day.

I have an awesome support system and an even greater faith in God, but it is so tremendously important for people to know that it is everyone's responsibility to report any sign of neglect or abuse in any child- a stranger or one well known to you. The effects of abuse or neglect have the power to be life-threatening/taking and tragic in the immediate future or disabling for a life-time.

eta
Rest in Jesus' arms sweet Taylor Rose

How horrible for Taylor if her mommy was her entire world and mommy was responsible for her death.

Poor little gal, who were you? What was your favorite show or movie? Did you like Frozen? Where you into Princesses? I saw a pic of you (may have been a birthday) holding a unicorn, did you like fairy tales? Dragons? Fairies?

So sad we know almost nothing about this child. With Navy daycare on base we aren't likely to get any info about her from them and it is looking like they are the only ones who saw or interacted with little miss Tay for the past few years aside from BW.
It kills me inside! BW was suppose to love & protect Taylor....Taylor TRUSTED BW it just makes me so ill!!
I wish these reporters would find somebody to interview and just let the focus be on Taylor...not this mess of a monster:mad:

There was a video on one of the links posted sometime yesterday. Taylor was playing on a bouncy apparatus. She looked well, happy, dressed nicely with her hair done up. There was a little boy helping her into the bouncy thingy. Don't know if he was with her or just a nice young man who saw her struggling to get up into it. I wonder when that was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member