Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proctorelites

proctorelites Well-Known Member

It seems like BW was ignoring Taylor, completely dismissing the child's needs. Does this mean this baby wasnt being fed or bathed or anything? She looks well cared for in some photos but in others her tummy looks very swollen to me? Like she is malnourished? Im no authority on children.
    Taylor being alone means she could've been exposed to anyone while her mother was away. I can't decide if BW allowed her to languish away until she came home one day and Taylor was dead in the apartment and BW moved her body. Or, did BW come home, Taylor was gone and BW chose to pretend like it never happened, she never had a child, finally free?
    This is absolutely bizarre to me. I do question the gentleman that saw her in those same pijamas she was wearing in May 2019 that BW reported her wearing when she supposedly went missing Nov. 2019. That's interesting IMO and I'd like to know what was happening with the men in BW's life during this time. I feel like thats where the issue started and for some reason I have this feeling it was jealousy all IMOO and probably way off base.

Its hard to follow this and blv a mother suddenly cracked & her well cared for daughter was negelcted to such a degree as to cause her death. That takes real mental instability IMOO. Even bad parents try to get someone to care for their babies IMO.
    This is beyond my comprehension.

2. mrsinsyder

mrsinsyder Well-Known Member

I worked for the local DCF from 2005-2017; most of my friends still do and this case has been a hot discussion because usually the families have history with them.

3. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

BBM
    I noticed that too & was just hoping I’d be wrong.....

4. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

Ah thanks and I’m utterly shocked that they weren’t on anyone’s radar but not surprised.

I think her job plays a role in this massively when it comes to people’s perception of her -career in the navy, great mum.....blah blah blah.

5. mrsinsyder

She may have been in Alabama, or with the military Fleet and Family services.

but I’m surprised too, all the cases I had ever worked were on our radar.

6. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

From the arrest warrant
    Neighbor said he had not seen any visitors or boyfriends at the apartment.

7. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

Hmmm... that makes the detective's cutting off that reporter-- even more interesting.
    I'm assuming if BW had a secret (?) BF they met elsewhere.

8. Kelj

Kelj Member

I’m so confused by all the differing dates. But for what it’s worth in Florida we have free “VPK”(voluntary pre-kindergarten) no matter your income. It is mostly through private preschools, as few of our elementary schools have pre-k. It is not full time - my son went 9-1 mtwt last year. His school offered a Friday program and it extended day until 3 for a fee. I imagine schools in areas with more dual income families have longer extended day etc. You do lose funding for your child if they are absent too much. You have one year of VPK which you can take at 4 or 5. Many do two years and start kindergarten at 6 but you have to pay for the second year. They almost always have a big graduation ceremony in late may early June.
    It sounds like from the one mom Taylor was enrolled in VPK on the base. Perhaps the two daycare they refer to are the aftercare locations she attended after preschool each day? Just a guess.

9. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

A new 2017 Honda Accord was about 24K or so. I'm prying into her finances as well as possible. ;)

10. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth I don’t think there was a male involved here. It’s sometimes easier to think a man caused a woman to turn evil but actually they are quite capable on their own.

11. FaithHope

FaithHope And Prayer!

LOVELOVELOVE this idea!!!!!

12. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

I can't believe she let her 5 year old stay home alone, not just due to the fact that she had the financial means to afford childcare or because it's dangerous & illegal to leave a child that young alone, but how could she be so confident that no one would find out?! At 5, not many children can be trusted to not get into some sort of trouble or make some awful mess or be incredibly loud or do something wildly irresponsible or dangerous.... because they're only 5 afterall! How could she not be constantly worried that someone would find out and turn her in?!

Guess the desire to do whatever she was doing instead far outweighed any fears of consequences for herself or her daughter.

13. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

It's a thankless job IMO - I wonder what else will turn up??

14. escape2sc

escape2sc Well-Known Member

If I saw a small child home alone and called DCF and the issue was not addressed, I would call the civilian police and every number I could locate on base till someone did something. This is just heartbreaking !

15. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

Thank you.

16. Wishbone

from arrest warrant
    Every time neighbor saw Taylor outside or through the window she was wearing the same pj's and holding the same doll.

17. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

It bothers me when everyone else gets blamed for one person's actions. The mother was the responsible party and probably had full custody of the child. Not everyone can afford lawyers. This woman chose to isolate and neglect and abuse her child. It's her fault the child is dead. It's not the father's fault, the neighbors' fault, the daycare's fault.. It's BW' s fault. She kept her hidden, she lied about where she was, she didnt reach out for help, she disposed of her body, she falsely reported her missing and she tried to kill herself when the poop hit the fan. I'm just so fed up with the usual excuses.

I've seen no evidence that she was a good mother. For all I know she could have murdered this poor child in cold blood. So she gets no breaks from me until I have evidence that she deserves one.

18. mrsinsyder

It is. I had to get out; I miss it but I’m glad I left. Too many cases just like this one.

19. Kadoober

Kadoober I am not grilling you a cheese.

20. Wishbone

Neighbor said "mommy" would come home everyday between 6:30 and 7:00 with a bag of fast food that looked like it was for one person

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.