Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abigail

Abigail Well-Known Member

I was wondering if she'd stuffed her in the freezer or something. I'd think the neighbors would have smelled something -- being Florida and hot and all

abr, MsFacetious, Edinlass and 9 others like this.

2. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

One n or two!

LietKynes and sleuther0192837465 like this.
  3. Stunned

Ok, that is just wrong! Not talking about this situation here, but punishing people who can’t cope? Who choose this path? How inhuman!

4. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

Sorry I think I'd said one "N".

Brianna Williams

Krissey and sleuther0192837465 like this.
  5. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

Maybe the freezer was in the bathroom and she was cleaning it out or something. That running water tells me something weird was going on in there.

6. Stunned

Yeah, that’s were I looked!
    Found it!

7. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

Ha!! I would like to see a picture of her in civilian clothes. Have you seen one?

Steph8angels likes this.
  8. Scrapper18

Scrapper18 Well-Known Member

Agree. My hubby did 20 years. USAF Officer, we moved every 3 to 4 years. He deployed 3-4 months of every year since 1999. Glad to be done with that! The amount of services on base is incredible. Military takes care of their families. Even if there was not a clinic on base, she should have had Taylor n Tricare Prime (free). Active duty on Prime have no copay when they go off base. No reason for military families to not have good coverage. Even as retirees, our out of pocket medical expenses are nominal compared to others.

BW had so much help at her fingertips. There would even be overnight childcare available on base. If she was struggling, all she had to do was talk to her first shirt or Chief. They would have got her everything she needed. Bases now even have a walk-in mental health clinic.

It just makes me wonder what I’m the world was going on in her life to turn down help. Then I wonder about the catalyst that set all of this into motion. Why right now? There is a huge piece to this puzzle we are missing. JMO. MOO

9. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Wow. Someone really hates their baby's Daddy. Wonder if that anger was transferred to Taylor.

J Block, Abigail, abr and 11 others like this.
  10. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

No, it is about the "team". You can't have someone unstable in the team. Think "military".

Discharge, get all the mental health treatment you can get from the VA...no comment.

J Block, abr, MsFacetious and 10 others like this.
  11. crazyover88

crazyover88 Well-Known Member

According to the arrest warrant BW only has one heart shaped tattoo on the stomach..That Facebook profile shows a female with a neck/shoulder tattoo...
    I don’t think that’s BW IMO...

12. Abigail

Abigail Well-Known Member

Yes -- I think that's hers. The tattoo not in photo when she's wearing red sweater and with Taylor, but maybe this picture was taken after that one (or maybe it's a fake tattoo). I think she might have private posts as well (she's got the "about" section set to private) but intentionally publicly posted the baby daddy rants so he (or his friends/family) would see. But only one (self) photo for 3 years or so (unusual for a young woman), and not many friends commented on her (public) posts

13. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

I am caught up and feel so very sick about all of this. Of course what her Mother did but there were chances to save her. Nobody did :(

14. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Aha! I think you might be onto something there Abigail.... I'd been pondering Taylor being missing/dead six or whatever months, yet not being disposed till the apparently recent trip to AL. The freezer theory never even occurred to me, but it would sure make sense. How else, in the hot Florida summer!

MOO

15. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski did that. :(

16. Scrapper18

Scrapper18 Well-Known Member

Retire and you don’t have to go through the VA. If mental health issues are caused by PTSD with onset while on active duty, veterans CAN get disability benefits, even if they didn’t retire, BW was active duty. She had many good options available to her.

Part of the personal grooming policy of the military requires any tattoos to be completely covered while in uniform.

Abigail, escape2sc, LietKynes and 2 others like this.
  17. mjp1228

mjp1228 Well-Known Member

My money is on yes.

abr, Edinlass, FlossyMay and 3 others like this.
  18. proctorelites

proctorelites Well-Known Member

I wondered this too & if the water the movers heard was an attempt to thaw, so when her body was found maybe LE would assume she JUST died recently...pretty dumb. my brain going straight to made for tv stuff. Surely BW wouldn't keep her in the apartment for any length of time after murdering her, that would be contrary to her level of intelligence IMO but, everything else doesnt exactly paint her as highly intelligent.

19. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Well-Known Member

Those posts are on her FB all seem to be in 2017 - two years ago. Right about the time she cut off family.

I feel a seething anger. If someone lets that anger take hold of them it gets worse and worse. It rolls around in your head and everything gets distorted. I think she fed off her anger, frustration, hate, and it took control. The only person she could lash out in real time, right in front of her was Taylor. All the rest of it is passive aggressive acting out. But Taylor was there in the flesh.

In a round about way, she may have felt abandoned by Baby Daddy and in return abandoned Taylor in more ways than one. Taylor became less of a daughter and more of a "thing" to hate. In her mind, Taylor was the reason for her anger, sadness, and her miserable life as she perceived it. Misguided hate.

I believe BW took out all her anger at herself, her predicament, and her Baby Daddy on Taylor.

Taylor paid the price for a father, who didn't want to be a father, and a mother who lost control and let hate and anger destroy everything.

This is in no way a post to defend BW. Not by a long shot.

I'm a person who needs to understand what happened and it's really been eating at me. This is as close to me understanding what may have happened as I'm going to get until BW either tells the truth or the evidence tells us the story.

Each child case gets worse and worse.

ALL MOO and my ramblings.

20. Momma2cam

Momma2cam Well-Known Member

We had a horribly tragic local case in Detroit a few years ago in which a child's remains were found in the freezer. I've worked with child abuse/trauma cases for over 12 years and that one impacted me the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.