Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of studies have been done about killers, and one thing I have found to be true in all my case watching. They end up choosing somewhere to hide the body that is in their "area of awareness" Very seldom is the dump site random. It is almost always known and familiar to the killer. So in this instance, I think BW tried to get the body as far away from her as possible, but returned to an area of awareness from childhood. Somewhere (in her mind) she knew, could get to, could explain that she was back visiting her family if anyone who knew her from the area happened to see or run into her while in the area, and then scoot on back to Florida, like Taylor Rose was some distant memory, back there, and start some new existence. :( Poor little sweetie pea. I pray her death was quick and not by neglect and starvation, slow torture.

You and I think so much alike!

WVUA 23 Chelsea Barton
Several posts down, under interview with great aunt & uncle with whom she lived...some VERY interesting comments from family and those who knew Brianna. A lot of reading, and sifting, but if true, gives me a lot of insight.
It would be tremendously helpful if you could link directly to the post that has the comments.

EDIT: changed my mind, there's way too many comments there to dig through. Too much work for me, lol.

WVUA 23 Chelsea Barton
Several posts down, under interview with great aunt & uncle with whom she lived...some VERY interesting comments from family and those who knew Brianna. A lot of reading, and sifting, but if true, gives me a lot of insight.

Wow, I went to the orginal post and looks like several people knew and confirm it. No justification for whatever happend to Taylor, but very sad.

Wow, I went to the orginal post and looks like several people knew and confirm it. No justification for whatever happend to Taylor, but very sad.
We have no solid proof at this time.
However that is for sure another storm that Taylor had to endure in her short little life. A mother with a Stormy family generational history. What happened to Taylor does not Justify anything her bio mom lived of past abuse.
BW could have broke that history and become the mother of the Year.
No EXCUSE

WVUA 23 Chelsea Barton

Definitely, after "reading and sifting" through some interesting comments (and I do not know what comments are true or not), I would say there was/has been some serious "family dysfunction" (disconnect) of some sort with Brianna's upbringing and I think at the end of the day this possibility may have contributed to Taylor Rose's upbringing and eventual demise. Who knows, moo only. Definitely family issues, just by the fact that at about the age of six Brianna's mother was no longer capable of caring for her. Lack of bonding..imo

I feel a lot of compassion for BW, but I’m sorry, you are an adult who has a duty to care for a child who cannot care for herself. I have experienced not being able to move past your life experiences. It is not easy, but have the courage and wisdom to not bring a child into this world and perpetuate the cycle of dysfunction. There may be shame in making this decision but it’s your cross to bare. Life has never agreed to be “fair” it is what we make of it.

Last edited:
Although it may explain why Brianna didn’t just hand Taylor over to family. People have questioned why that didn’t happen. Maybe Brianna didn’t want Taylor to have the childhood she did.

Obviously Brianna didn’t do any better but protecting Taylor may have been her goal at some point.

Babygirl Taylor,
You are loved and missed greatly. I hope that you are dancing under the stars tonight, eating your favorite snack and playing with your doll. You may no longer be here physically but you are in spirit and we will not stop until you receive justice. I wish I would have known you, did you like getting your nails painted? Do you enjoy playing at the park? Im sorry this happened to you and you did nothing to deserve anything you endured. Xo - Via

(Im sick of seeing Brianna this and that. I don't care an excuse or reason or about her life being so terrible. She still had the strength to get a 3.6 and blah blah that she knew right from wrong. Period. If it isn't about Taylor or her Justice... It's not important lol IMO)

We have no solid proof at this time.
However that is for sure another storm that Taylor had to endure in her short little life. A mother with a Stormy family generational history. What happened to Taylor does not Justify anything her bio mom lived of past abuse.
BW could have broke that history and become the mother of the Year.
No EXCUSE
I absolutely agree with you.
I have *half* siblings whom I was not raised with. Two of which were both abused. My brother endured the worst of it, until the age of 7. From 7-10 he lived in Foster Care. My brother for the first 7 years of his life was left alone for several days at a time without food/drink, having to fend for himself, he was beaten multiple times - dozens & dozens of times, so badly once (& the final time) that from head to toe that there was NOT one place on his body that was not bruised. It was on this occasion that he walked a mile up very busy road to my daycare center for help. That day has imprinted in my mind like a photograph (& on my heart) forever. Just thinking about brings me to tears. I CANNOT imagine what it was like for him. He is now in his late 30s & has custody of his two girls (13 &7). He is by far the BEST dad that I have ever met, ever! He is firm but loving, kind & gentle. He doesn’t beat his children. He broke the generational curse. He did not become a product of his environment. He is an E7 in the Army & is on his way to being an E8.
I do NOT like hearing people make excuses for their crappy behavior especially considering what I have seen my siblings endure & get through, ending up on the good side.
Everyone always has a choice to do what is right even if it is difficult!!!!

Edit: I do not consider my siblings to be *half* siblings. That’s why I did the asterisk.

Last edited:
Babygirl Taylor,
You are loved and missed greatly. I hope that you are dancing under the stars tonight, eating your favorite snack and playing with your doll. You may no longer be here physically but you are in spirit and we will not stop until you receive justice. I wish I would have known you, did you like getting your nails painted? Do you enjoy playing at the park? Im sorry this happened to you and you did nothing to deserve anything you endured. Xo - Via

(Im sick of seeing Brianna this and that. I don't care an excuse or reason or about her life being so terrible. She still had the strength to get a 3.6 and blah blah that she knew right from wrong. Period. If it isn't about Taylor or her Justice... It's not important lol IMO)

Oh yes. :( I'm not doing anything tonight. I would love to have Taylor over to my house to play with my dogs and cats, play with her doll, and paint her nails. Sooooo many humans on this earth would have given her the love she deserved if only we knew she was in need of it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth