Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

I don't think they have to be sneaky and with the evidence already against her for her current charges I don't think there is a judge on this planet who would deny a warrant for mother and/or father's blood or other DNA sample in order to ID this babygirl. I suspect they know the minute they ID the remains as Taylor the clamoring will begin from public and press for COD. And I think that will take while if the remains are skeletal. I hate the FICA vibe this case is giving me. Hey @CSIDreamer maybe this answers your question as to what benefit there may be in holding off confirming even if LE know? WHo knows, I am probably reaching with that one.

2. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Because unless it was directly observed by LEO, there is a chain of evidence situation. And maybe they did, when possibly offering BW a drink of water during her interview with officers.

3. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I never thought of that one!

sleuther0192837465 and Edinlass like this.
  4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Or they just get a warrant for the blood drawn at the hospital? I’m sure they needed to do that when she was admitted ? I suspect they have it already IMO

5. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

That crossed my mind as well...the longer it takes to confirm ID the longer we'll wait for COD. However they will probably hold off releasing COD until they get tox results and we all know how long that can take.

6. Ray_of_hope

Ray_of_hope Verified registered nurse

7. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

Have we ever had it confirmed that BW was in fact the person to rent the new place the first week of May? And am I leaping to find it rather curious that later in May, was also the last confirmed sighting of Taylor? If both of these are true, it's making me wonder if she rented the new place knowing full well what she was going to do with that little girl.

And, I sure hated typing that. :(

8. whtsista

whtsista Well-Known Member

Were you afraid the women and children were going to do something to him, or vice versa? I know it happens both ways. If anyone has the Starz channel, I highly recommend watching the true life series Leavenworth. It's about a unit that was in Afghanistan and their Lt who murdered 2 Afghan civilians. Sgt Bales, who murdered 16 Afghan Civilians consisting of Women, Children and elderly men is also interviewed at times, as he's assigned to Imprisoned at Leavenworth as well. I think it's very interesting, and it gives you a peek inside the Justice System of the military, the soldiers experiences in their words, and the lawyers trying to get a murderer out of Leavenworth. First 3 episodes I adamantly felt 1 way. The 4th episode blew my socks off and left me completely questioning my stance on what happened/what was reported.

9. whtsista

Air Force started cracking down when I was enlisted. Separated in 2000. I have a tattoo around my ankle, had had it for like 5 years when I was told I either had to wear pants or darker pantyhose so it wasn't seen. AF rule was no tattoos where they can be seen in Uniform.

10. whtsista

One night I was on FB in a community group where the Mod listens to the scanner and posts what's being said. So it was posted that 2 girls, maybe 12 yo were being followed by a man. They ended up at a strangers house on my street begging for help. I went and reviewed my security camera footage. Sure enough, they came down the Main Street on my side of the street. Dude was across the street, crossed over and swiftly followed them down the street. I called the worthless police and they had the audacity to tell me "We're don't think anything happened. We think it's a prank". What if he would have caught up to them before someone let them in the house? I wanted to puke when I watched the footage, and IDK where they came up with prank from. It was a grown man following 2 young girls.

11. whtsista

I agree she could have worked out a plan. I believe her when she said her shift was changed. Maybe she was working 3PM-12AM, or 11PM-8AM. There are daycare providers who work during those hours. They may be few and far between, but they exist. Instead of asking for help finding one though,I think she left Taylor home alone every time she was at work. I kinda think she rented the house because she thought the neighbor was asking too many questions and she was afraid he was going to report her for leaving Taylor alone. I think in her simple mind, if she moved, she could continue leaving her alone, and continue with her career unbothered.I think something happened to Taylor after 21May, even though what she was paying to rent that crap shack would have covered the cost of daycare.

12. tlcya

That has occurred to me as well. I don't believe LE have ever confirmed WHEN she started renting the new place on Ivy. IF SHE RENTED THE IVY PLACE IN MAY: I am torn between believing she intended to move herself and Tay to avoid the recent attention and inquiries by the neighbor (AB) and that Taylor was alive at that time. Or that BW knew that Taylor was not going to be alive much longer and planned the move accordingly. I hate even thinking it let alone typing it.

For now, until I know estimated TOD I am going with the first theory, she intended both herself and Taylor to move to the new place but then Taylor died and she sort of became paralyzed - not knowing how to cover it up, trying to plan an exit from the old place and not wanting to take a body to the new one she held on to both but no longer had to worry about Taylor roaming or drawing attention to herself when BW was no longer home :(

13. tlcya

Totally my thinking as well, I was just typing mine out when yours landed. Like minds.

14. whtsista

It wasn't her choice to stay on base. She was being held in the barracks. You can't just go stay in a dorm to escape media. She could have rented a room at Billeting on base, but she wasn't free to do so.

15. whtsista

I think she's a control freak. Her daughter was hers. Her possession. I think she only attempted suicide because Taylor was found. If Taylor was never found, Brianna would have continued renting a house and an apt, and going to work with her new rank like nothing was amiss.

16. whtsista

I remember some years ago when Nebraska had a drop off for kids older than newborns. They had to shut it down pretty fast because people from all over were dropping off their teenagers."At least 18 children, the youngest 22 months and many of them teens, have been abandoned since the law took effect in July. Nebraska's law is the only one in the country that lets anyone leave a child as old as 18 at a state-licensed hospital without fear of prosecution for the abandonment." They've since rewritten the law to babies 3 days old and younger.Nebraska Rewrites Child Drop-Off Law

17. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

He would do something too innocent people.

sleuther0192837465 and whtsista like this.
  18. whtsista

Here's a crazy reply. I dismissed it on FB when someone else said it, but what if she left her In Al, where she said she had been being watched by her mother, in case Taylor was ever found she could play dumb like"IDK what happened. I left her in Al with my mom.I've been 7 hours away in Fl."

19. Ray_of_hope

Ray_of_hope Verified registered nurse

That's possible except no one would have witnessed Taylor there at all. I think, like Casey Anthony, Brianna went to a place that she knew well. The area where Taylor was found is also remote. Additionally, I think she was hoping that the body, if ever found, would not be linked to a Jacksonville, Florida case. Brianna severely underestimated LE.

20. whtsista

"BW was a scholar, high school valedictorian, homecoming queen, had a 3.6-3.7 GPA, an ACT score of 24, and is a highly decorated officer in the Navy." She's not a highly decorated officer in the Navy. She's enlisted, and most of her ribbons are for either being deployed, being Active Duty during a War, or something to do with her Career Field. "Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal"-Awarded for Meritorious Service. She did have to be nominated for this by someone so not everyone receives this. That is the only ribbon she received that everyone else didn't receive. Everything else was received just by showing up and keeping her nose clean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.