Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

I believe so too but I guess there could be other possibilities, shared household with several families. They didn't specify they raised her but said she lived with them. I do think the most obvious is probably true.

ETA I also think if BW had parents still living or still involved in her life we would have heard from or of them by now and we haven't.

2. Abigail

Abigail Well-Known Member

I wonder why she lived with relatives from age 6 until adulthood rather than her own mother (or father)? Her mother is still alive. I wonder if there was a history of mental illness that prevented her mother caring for her? Or abuse?

I also find it interesting that her own child died at age 5 -- probably at her hands -- just before the age where Brianna was apparently removed or sent away from her own mother.

3. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

My husband was in a vent and in an induced coma, after they woke him he figured out how to talk! The nurses were shocked. Lol Of course it sounded weird but he got his point across.

4. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Agree. So if her aunt and uncle raised Brianna,
    there was some breakdown in care by her natural mother and father. This might help explain that maybe Brianna also had a "failure
    to properly attach" emotionally to her baby daughter.
    In so many cases we see abandoned children
    abandoning their own children. It's a generational problem.

5. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Totally agree- from a psychological background especially. If something did happen at that age to her it is very possible those memories got “more real” as her daughter was that age.

IMHO- something had to happen to cut off ties to family. I probably can’t say what that possibility could be in my mind. Regardless, it wouldn’t be an excuse. Would just be more collateral from a colossal problem with society.

6. tlcya

Oh I didn't realize her mother was still living. I haven't accomplished any sleuthing on BW yet outside of not finding any real social media presence for her. She is charged so whatever my fellow sleuths have uncovered I would more than welcome knowing. if not appropriate to share here then elsewhere . . . perhaps?

7. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

8. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

WOW!! That’s awesome!! I hope your husband made a full recovery!! Being in those situations with loved ones are truly scary, but it feels like such a miracle when you see even the slightest improvement!
    When my mom was in a coma, I talked to her, held her hand & hugged her, made sure she had blankets on her, asked the doc’s & nurses lots of questions...when she finally was able to come home, she told me she could hear me & that kept her going❤️

9. tlcya

This could contain the answers to familial dynamic Looking forward to the news

Katie Jeffries
    @Katie_Jeffries

6m
    @KaileyTracy
    will have a LIVE report on this coming up on
    @FCN2go
    at Noon. Make sure you join us for the latest on #TaylorWilliams
    @KaileyTracy
    · 45m
    Brianna Williams uncle tells us, flipping through pictures, she lived with him and his wife from when she was six to when she graduated high school. He said she never got into any trouble growing up and said their family is shocked and trying to understand what happened @FCN2go

10. enelram

Could have been a severe drug problem.
    Removing children from a drug addict's household is pretty common in many areas.

11. Greenstreet

Greenstreet Active Member

First Coast News reports BW remains hospitalized and won't appear for hearing at 1:00pm today. Doesn't mean she won't be represented

12. WildOrchid

WildOrchid Well-Known Member

13. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

14. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Nope, not just you.

Just another adult who peaked in high school, imo.

MsFacetious, tabitha111, abr and 7 others like this.
  15. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Shelby Danielsen
    @NewsShelby

UPDATE: JSO just told us Brianna Williams is still in the hospital and is NOT expected to make her 1pm court appearance today.
    @FCN2go

Shelby Danielsen on Twitter

Keitha Nelson
    @KeithaNelsonFCN

JSO has confirmed Brianna Williams is still in the hospital at this point. JSO also made it clear that they did NOT contact Brianna Williams about her arrest prior to her being admitted into the hospital. ⁦
    @LanaHarrisNews
    ⁩ is live at noon ⁦
    @FCN2go
    ⁩ w/ the latest.

[​IMG]

Keitha Nelson on Twitter

16. Abigail

In the case of Taylor's biological family (and I suppose the rest of his family), I think it was most likely due to failure to pay child support or be involved in Taylor's life. If the FB site I found was actually BW's, it was full (and I mean FULL) of rants about bad baby daddies. Lots and lots of rage there.

As far as her own family -- it appears she partially cut off ties with them as well. Maybe in part because of her job and distance from Alabama, but I suspect mental illness on BW's part (remember her college friends described her as smart but "weird" and the movers described her as acting strangely) and family concern about safety of Taylor caused a breakdown in communication.

It seems the only person in Alabama who had contact with Taylor recently was the godmother. She had photos on her FB site back in the Spring 2019 of Taylor -- apparently taken at her house and mentioned taking care of her in a posting last week. Maybe when BW was on deployment?

17. enelram

But the news that she was a "Person of Interest" was all over the news here in Florida,
    so maybe she heard that. Besides she knew they were closing in on her which is why she stopped co-operating early on.

MissMalowe, Edinlass, TTF14 and 2 others like this.
  18. Greenstreet

Greenstreet Active Member

I believe BW's bio dad (Jackson last name) came to Jacksonville last week. He lives in Linden ALA. I am curious who owns the property where the remains were found. It is described as "wooded area between the cities of Linden and Demopolis. I know it's Marengo County.

19. enelram

So maybe BW's family members noticed some
    negligence of Taylor and this is why BW distanced herself from them.
    I think it will be uncovered that this little girl
    suffered from neglect for a long time before she died. moo.

tabitha111, abr, SugarQueen and 6 others like this.
  20. Abigail

There was something about the man who leased the property adjacent to that property...
    Speaking of biological Dad...I wonder who Taylor's next of kin would be? Who will claim her body and bury her?

abr, SugarQueen, LietKynes and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.