Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

and what she kept her in the car? is it possible no one smelled it? this doesn't seem possible to me.
    JMO

2. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I think it's possible she took her to that landfill road a long time ago. All she needed was a couple of days off.

3. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

A used toothbrush is a reliable source of extracting DNA. So is a hair brush, if the hair follicle is attached. I wonder if LE even found these items belonging to Taylor at BW's residence.

Toothbrush DNA Testing | AlphaBiolabs

4. Cecelia

Cecelia Well-Known Member

If Taylor was dead that long ago but only just recently brought to Alabama for...sigh...disposal, maybe she was kept in a freezer? She was little. I've never smelled it myself, but I've heard that decomp is both unmistakable and near impossible to just mask with normal deodorizers.

5. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

It is indeed unmistakable, but I have read of cases where the perp did effectively mask the smell with various things. In this case, I think that sweet little girl was out in the elements for some time, since that kind of smell would 100% get a lot of attention, if she were in an apartment. Or, who knows... maybe she was in the 2nd, empty rental while mom lived in the first?

6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I believe the dog alerted on the vehicle for decomp - so either decomp stays available for a dog to alert on for months (keep in mind the summer rains in Florida are torrential) or she was kept somewhere and moved recently - I'm thinking she was kept then moved. When? no idea.
    Sheriff: Taylor Rose Williams' mother has stopped cooperating

Niner, AnnaGrace, Ontario Mom and 7 others like this.
  7. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

No clue. I go between thinking stored in the apartment and somehow the odor not picked up on (as hard as that is to believe we've seen it happen in other cases) or in the trunk of the car like Anthony's alleged bag of rotting pizza and garbage. But based on what we know so far, I do feel she has been dead all this time.

Cortne, TxMother67, abr and 12 others like this.
  8. rainynights

rainynights Well-Known Member

9. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Well-Known Member

Dogs can hit on decomp after many months. It doesn't have to be recent.

abr, AnnaGrace, LaLaw2000 and 9 others like this.
  10. Seajay

Seajay Never pass up an opportunity to pee

I’m also pretty surprised there has been no identification yet.
    If Taylor disappeared in May, good gravy, that was 6 months ago. BW did a good job covering her tracks until she couldn’t lie her way out of where Taylor was anymore. That poor baby.

11. CSIDreamer

BW 100% isolated herself. Can anyone here imagine covering up your child's death for 6 months? I will be interested if any coworkers recall her talking about her child.

Cortne, kimpage, rainynights and 7 others like this.
  12. MummyRatcliffe

MummyRatcliffe Well-Known Member

Hi All,

When I try to like a comment I keep getting the following error message

The following error occurred:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Or how I get it fixed? TIA

sleuther0192837465 and Edinlass like this.
  13. CSIDreamer

If you're on a phone, try restarting it? There's been a couple of times I thought I was banned for no reason. Restarted my phone and all was well.

14. MummyRatcliffe

I'm using my iPad but I'll try that, yes I too worried I'd been banned or done/said something wrong lol. Thanks CSIDreamer:)

sleuther0192837465 and Edinlass like this.
  15. Seajay

If you were banned, or put in WS jail for awhile, you couldn’t post at all, or see any of the discussions if you were logged in. It would say you are not authorized. I’m trying to remember what else it said when you are relegated to WS jail because it’s been a long time ago for me.

16. Seajay

You are right, how could she act normal, like all was okay? It really would be interesting to talk to those she interacted with at that time to see if in hindsight, they noticed anything peculiar about how she behaved, or talked. She really had to be working overtime to make excuses for where Taylor was. For 6 months. That blows my mind that she got away with it that long. I wonder what motivated her to finally report Taylor as missing? Someone must have been putting pressure on her to produce Taylor Rose. JMO

17. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

I still can’t believe precious Taylor hasn’t been ID’d as yet. Although I imagine she has been and because LE have BW in custody on a high bail amount they can take their time in gathering all the necessary evidence they can slowly and carefully. And actually I’m happy with that.

18. MummyRatcliffe

Yes I found an experiment that tested residual decomp, and the dogs alerted a full year after. I'll link below. This test was 1996/1997 so I'm sure there's even better evidence available to how amazing these dogs are at detecting cadaver/decomp that's historical MOO

cadaver_odour [Just five hours in May]

19. MummyRatcliffe

Well that's reassuring, I was assuming I'd get a message to let me know if I'd been banned but not had it happen to me so far, thanks for helping, it seems to be working again now! :)

20. MummyRatcliffe

Was it stated that her phone pinged in AL 2 weeks before she reported her missing? And that's how LE found her? If that's the case and she did die in may, BW must have been storing her somewhere for a long time before she was disposed of :(

I'm not sure if I read that from MSM or social media though so apologies if it hasn't been stated in MSM and I'll remove if so. MOO