Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like local news pulled that from Zillow from the property's last sale listing, not this week
Thanks. Watched news and Paige Kelton confirmed she got the photos from Zillow. She has contacted owner landlord to ascertain when BW rented property. Kelton also said she was reporting at five interview she had with Taylor Williams father, but that has not aired.

Although the sheriff (Mike Williams, no relation to Brianna) would not answer the question re: evidence found at her southside apartment and her car (specifically decomp), he was nodding his head the whole time the reporter was asking the question. Seemed telling to me.
I saw that too. Body language can speak louder than words.

So according to the presser, Brianna Williams stopped cooperating yesterday when police began questioning her re: inconsistencies in her statements. Although the sheriff (Mike Williams, no relation to Brianna) would not answer the question re: evidence found at her southside apartment and her car (specifically decomp), he was nodding his head the whole time the reporter was asking the question. Seemed telling to me. Also Brianna is no longer at police headquarters since she stopped cooperating. LE is also checking leads in Alabama (where Brianna is from). LE states that Brianna has no family in this area, but family have now come up. Also Brianna had Taylor in daycare at NAS in the past and LE is now looking for any evidence of Taylor being seen since. I'm sure the apartment has security cameras and are being examined. I'm sure also that LE is getting mom's phone records to discover places of activity. Places Brianna may have shopped will be examined for video footage to see if Taylor was with her which means all credit/debit cards will be tracked. They will also undoubtedly check receipts to see if children's clothing, food, and misc items have been purchased or when that stopped.
PBM
Chilling.

Excellent post.

I'm also getting vibes of the Maleah Davis case.

I spoke with Taylor’s grandmother who says she and Taylor’s father have not spoken to Taylor in 2 years. She claims her mother, Brianna Williams, cut off communication with them. @wjxt4

Sheriff: Taylor Rose Williams' mother has stopped cooperating

Corley Peel on Twitter
WTF. I’m sick to my stomach. Something happened to this sweet little girl, possibly a while ago, and she got lost in the shuffle. Damn it, when will people stop doing horrible things to precious babies?

I leave for a few hours to get stuff done and come back to 6 MONTHS? Dear god. Thanks EVERYONE for all of the updates.

As for family and friends not speaking out until Brianna does, PLEASE. SOMEONE needs to advocate for this beautiful 5 yr old child. SPEAK UP AND BE LOUD! imo

If no one had seen this little girl in 6 months, why did her Mom make a missing person plea now? No one knew anything for almost half a year, then out of the blue she decides that it's time to report this little girl missing?
My best guess would be if the child was supposed to start school then maybe authorities were starting to inquire for proof of enrollment/ attendance? I believe Florida mandates school starting at kindergarten. At 5, Taylor should have been in kindergarten starting this fall.

If no one had seen this little girl in 6 months, why did her Mom make a missing person plea now? No one knew anything for almost half a year, then out of the blue she decides that it's time to report this little girl missing?
Most likely something happened recently to spur her into action. Whether it's a letter from the school district asking where Taylor is, or a family member suddenly popping up and asking questions, we don't know yet. But there always seems to be some recent action that requires the parent to present the child and then panic when they know they can't.

My best guess would be if the child was supposed to start school then maybe authorities were starting to inquire for proof of enrollment/ attendance? I believe Florida mandates school starting at kindergarten. At 5, Taylor should have been in kindergarten starting this fall.

I dont know when school starts in Flordia, but up north it's in August. Or did you mean next fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77