Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by rainynights, Nov 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

Good point.

And if LE feels someone needs to come forward who have possibly seen Taylor in the last 6 months, did the mom 'scatter' toys and clothes around the house to make it look like a child was living there ?
    I was wondering about the trash and/or food --- kids spill and make a mess. Some more than others.
    So was the general untidiness to mask something else ?

Just that 6 months is a long time for a child.
    They do some growing during that time period and of course people have speculated about her mom getting her enrolled for kindergarten; etc.
    Then there are doctor and dentist appt's.
    Did Taylor have any dental work/Xrays done ?
    MOO

2. LietKynes

I keep thinking someone MUST have seen Taylor in the apartment they lived in prior to the move.
    Even if they wanted their privacy-- they could call in to LE anonymously and say when they saw her.
    Or at least heard her talking and playing.
    Kids are noisy...

3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

They couldn’t because she said she was in there and the water was running - a pre-emptive move IMO

4. LietKynes

Wondering about the validity of the unknown 'movers'.
    They are somewhat important to this case if they talked to and observed the mom.
    So I'm hoping they legitimately assisted Briana move as wouldn't LE want to speak to them ?
    Msm articles quoting the movers said mom overpaid. Why ?

5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

The ad would have been placed with an email address (I’ve placed ads using a throwaway email) and I wonder if they can get an IP address from this ? No one has come forward saying “it’s my ad” or if they have it’s been to LE and they aren’t saying anything these days - I think there’s something in it IMO just not sure what - also am curious about the comment made about them “having to move”
    Snipped
    Tiffani Nicole said Taylor was nowhere to be found that day.

She remembers talking with Williams about the move.

“She was like, ‘This isn’t something I really wanted to do. I just have to do it,” Nicole said.

Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Ta

6. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

I have to believe that LE has spoken extensively with TN and her fiance. If not before TN started providing interviews to the press than immediately after. My bet is on before. I think they found her on social media just as many following the case did. LE in Jacksonville have unfortunately become all to familiar with how to work cases such as this one. Mutliple tacts and leads being followed up one by one staying open to follow them as they arise. I feel horrible for them. Working missing children cases that seem headed to a sad result must be so emotionally debilitating.

I also find the over-payment (300 rather than the agreed 250) very odd. Almost makes that weekend move to make some quick cash stick out even more in the couple's mind I would imagine.

7. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

I can’t remember, did they know her before the move?

8. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

That was really, really risky.

9. whtsista

whtsista Well-Known Member

Yes, she was deployed overseas twice. I don't know when, for how long, or who watched Taylor while she was gone. I've wondered if she was being deployed, didn't have anyone to watch Taylor, and that's why she's now missing.

Stunned likes this.
  10. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

I agree with that, but I was referring to to the lack of SM before Taylor was reported missing. I just wonder if there never was any SM or if she deleted it around the same time she started distancing herself from family members.

11. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

If you ask me everyone's SM should be friends only.

12. whtsista

[
    Yes. Some Military members also receive Food Stamps. I didn't apply for WIC when I had my son because I figured between my whopping E4 Salary and his income we wouldn't qualify. After a few months of buying formula, I was shocked when we more than qualified lol.

13. ellabellablue

ellabellablue Active Member

The more I think about it the more I feel like the mom purposely needed these movers aka "witnesses" to come there ... see a toddler bed and toys ... hear the water running so she could tell them her daughter was in there. It was a setup. I don't even think she was prompted to say her daughter was in there ... I think she just came out with it at an opportune time ... I think the ad for a babysitter was a setup as well. The garbage thrown around the living room/old food was a setup (remember Casey Anthony having the bag of garbage in the car and all the confusion that caused? Remember Casey Anthony telling people all kinds of things about where the daughter was?) I also think she cut off contact with her family and everyone else because she was somehow abusing the daughter and they were catching on ... the daughter was very small ... looked a little malnourished to me ... using food as a punishment perhaps? This is all just speculation on my part and my opinion only. I would not be surprised if she studied up on the Anthony case.

14. mistywaterflower

mistywaterflower Member

They can if she used her own phone/computer without using anything like Tor or a VPN.

15. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

In this discussion of the overpayment to the movers, does no one here tip?

Even where an agreed amount has been settled on, when the service has been completed satisfactorily or above, I was raised to tip.

16. ellabellablue

Yes, that ... or maybe she only had hundreds? It would be helpful to know what bills were used to pay.

17. whtsista

For a man to say he hasn't "seen his daughter in a minute", I'd almost guarantee he's not paying child support. That could be why Brianna cut off contact with his family. No Child Support-No contact.
    Brianna is in Florida. Family is in Alabama. They would have to travel to Fl, get on base, which would require Brianna getting them a Visitors Pass, then they would have to be on the approved list at the daycare to get near the child.
    Maybe she told people Taylor was with her dad for the summer, knowing no one would be in contact with the dad to say otherwise.
    Somewhere it was mentioned that Taylor was enrolled in Daycare, but hadn't been seen since graduation. You have to continue to pay for your spot at daycare regardless if your child attends or not. When my son would visit grandparents in the summer, I still had to pay like he was there. So many ways for her to lie.

18. ellabellablue

And has anyone heard or found the babysitter that "bailed" on her .. hence her making the new ad for a new babysitter? Maybe Zanny the nanny did it.

19. GailAnne

GailAnne Member

This current search is for missing 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard.

sleuther0192837465 likes this.
  20. GailAnne

GailAnne Member

Missing Person Search Underway in Demopolis - Alabama News

HayLouise and sleuther0192837465 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.