Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mrsguest. That is a very mysterious post from our VI, IMO. Every time I have read it I skipped over the "5 weeks" to ponder what deep lies could have been uncovered to make Taylor's girlfriend angry toward her and why her girlfriend would initially fear for her own safety and the safety of TW's son when TW disappeared. And what changed that anger/fear to sympathy/concern after only a week? Of course the GF's emotions are being interpreted for us by Abu. No offense to Abu, but we have no way of knowing if he interpreted her reactions correctly or if she was acting a certain way (manipulating) in order to see how HE would react. We have no idea how any of this really played out. I wish the girlfriend would come here and speak for herself about what she was really feeling and where she thinks Taylor is/what happened... She seems to be the one with all the info on what happened right before Taylor went missing. JMO.

As for the 5 weeks, I wonder where TW lived before that? She could have moved only her clothes and toiletries at first and when it was more official, she went to get her larger items from storage or a previous roommate's place. I find it hard to believe that Billiards friend would loan a business vehicle to TW for weeks. Billards friend would want the vehicle back for business use sooner than 5 weeks, IMO. I think she only had the Billards truck a few days at most. Abu told us Billiards friend was initially angry that TW left her stuff in the truck and took off without returning the truck. Had the items been sitting there for five weeks already, then what's another few days? But, no, JMO I can't see the truck sitting there for 5 weeks. AbuDrake, please correct me if I'm wrong. Do you know what day TW borrowed the truck?

Well he is telling us what the girlfriends have told him.
Well another few days have turned into this.....
I still believe she left them ALL in the dust....EX GF#1 GF#2 Friend3 etc etc etc....

JMO

Usually I just lurk, but this thread has totally freaked me out. Reading some of the posts have given me the chills. Someone mentioned that they thought Taylor might be reading this thread and laughing. I really can't go back and reread posts to find it, but...... I don't think she's the one laughing at this thread, if anyone is.

idk why that would freak you out as i was clearly saying and hoping that TW is hiding out maybe waiting...as in alive...not sure why thats so freaky

Did she have Cashiers Checks or Travelers Checks? Their is a big difference.

she had cashiers checks. Bigmike and 1 more poster answered the question of why she would have gotten cashiers checks

Who reported her missing? I thought it was the GF? And she also apparently texted her son on the 9th so that doesn't sound right
Her live-in gf reported her missing 10SEP at 10am!! The last time live-in GF saw her was the 7th!

Her live-in gf reported her missing 10SEP at 10am!! The last time live-in GF saw her was the 7th!
Actually the VI says she was last seen on the 8th by the GF and whoever went with her to the bank.

Maybe the checks were made out to the person that the court ordered her to pay. Could she have possibly been planning to meet and hand over the correct amount in cashiers checks and met foul play prior to doing so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip> As far as trucks and moving goes.... Its not that weird that TW would still have some stuff in the truck.. She moved in 5 weeks prior and in those 5 weeks she had over a week long visit with her son at her adoptive mom nancys house and on top of that, court dates, etc... Seems pretty normal to me why she didnt move in all her stuff yet. Uhh maybe her GF had to make room for stuff, etc

She gave her a few days to get away!
I still think they all know what she intended to do.
Why wait 3 days?

I have posted twice the screen shot that shows what the Pensacola PD has entered as the date in the Missing Persons record in the Florida Crime Information Center and that is that last contact was September 8th. Only law enforcement can create those records. That is what they entered. You can believe Pensacola PD or not. Up to you.

The live-in GF reported her missing on September 10th per the VI. The live-in GF says she last seen Taylor on September 8th at 10am per the VI. There has been no mention of what time on the 10th the live-in GF reported her missing that I have seen.

<modsnip> As far as trucks and moving goes.... Its not that weird that TW would still have some stuff in the truck.. She moved in 5 weeks prior and in those 5 weeks she had over a week long visit with her son at her adoptive mom nancys house and on top of that, court dates, etc... Seems pretty normal to me why she didnt move in all her stuff yet. Uhh maybe her GF had to make room for stuff, etc

I don't think they had but maybe one court date during this time. I thought it may have been even further back, but hard to recall off the top of my head. I've always unloaded moving trucks the day I move, so 5 week so does seem a bit extreme. I really doubt that 95% of people have a moving truck sitting outside their home for more than a few days. But maybe she's just a procrastinator and since she wasn't paying for it, she didn't feel rushed.

I would think that GF knows of this site and thread. As someone on the original post from TW boss, commented that her ex was on this thread talking. GF seems active on that post. Is it against any rules to invite GF to join this thread? Abu have you spoken with her regarding joining?

I'm going to do this one time to help clear this all up. I have been reading this thread for days/ weeks now and I feel like many tried to help at first, but I feel like this thread has taken a turn in a negative direction. Pay attention here... I am the girlfriend of TW. I cannot and will not divulge all the minute details as this is an ongoing investigation and I do have faith in our local police department. However, I will give you some information that may help you if you truly care to help find TW; not make speculations. Here's the timeline...
- September 7th TW and I went to dinner, she was stressed, felt as if something wasn't right
- September 8th I went to run errands and TW was going to go to the bank with friend (NOT girlfriend that I know of, so please stop speculating a love triangle). I left about 10 minutes to 10am CST. TW's friend had just pulled up and I said "hi" then I left. That was the LAST time I saw TW (the 8th of Sept).
TW was "supposed" to go to the bank with her friend to get $ out of friend's safety deposit box. I 1st heard of this the evening of the 7th; I had no clue friend was holding TW's $ in safety deposit box.
- Around 3:30pm after several attempts to text TW and not hearing anything I text friend she was with. Friend called me, said TW was out riding a horse, that she had cried that day, was stressed about the court issues with her ex-husband. I asked friend to have TW call/text me when she was off horse, this never happened, friend said at end of that phone call that they would be home soon. * Friend said after bank trip, she had to run errands and TW said she would ride around with her, somehow I guess they ended up at friend's relative's farm
- 7pmish rolls around and I have still heard nothing, no replies, nothing. I text friend, friend calls... Says TW left her house, not the farm but her actual house about 2 miles away from mine, around 5ish, TW told friend she would just take an Uber that she wanted to go have a drink and think. (friend said she never saw the vehicle TW got in)
- 7:58pm on the 8th I get a text from "TW" saying she should have called, she needed some time to think and get her life organized and on track. No other replies since then. That is the last text I received from TW in the last 25 days (to the date of this post)
- 11:54pm on the 8th I get a text from the friend with a screenshot of a text TW just sent her saying TW was okay, needed to get away for a few days that court and the move had her stressed. I tried texting and calling TW and I got nothing.
- On the 9th, TW's son tried calling TW in the evening, she did not answer, instead a text came back asking if TW could call back (unknown who sent text), she never called back
- We have 1 ping from something, I will not say what... it pinged in 1 of two locations (your threads have mentioned 1, the other is about 10-20 minutes east of Pensacola, specific location unknown). No other pings since then.
-TW DID NOT move in with me 5 weeks prior. She moved in with me 1 week prior to her going missing. The moving truck, loaned by friend who owns the company you all have figured out, was at my house for days because TW was trying to go through things and decide 1) what to throw away 2) what to put in storage and 3) what to put in the house. This was taking some time as she was also working full time.
- Our relationship was a very happy one. We never fought, never argued, handled things maturely, were making plans for the future. We had plans for a low-key dinner at the house on the 8th and we had full day plans for the 9th.
- TW loves her son very much.
- Why did I contact the ex husband on the 10th and tell him to make sure the son is protected?? Because the 10th is when I called the PD to report her missing and when I explained everything to the officer, he said I should notify the father because they have seen cases where a parent will attempt to kidnap a child. I did not know if that would be the case with TW, but I would feel terrible if something did happen and I did not notify the ex husband.
- I do not know how much $ there was, I do not know if TW got her $, I do not know if she was the one who text me, I do not know who picked her up from friend's house, I do not in my heart think TW would just up and leave like this.
- I do know all her things were left at my house (or in the moving truck) with the exception of her cell phone and wallet. Those things are unaccounted for.
-TW had her own company and also subbed work for other companies.
-TW was charismatic, friendly, gets along with everyone, attractive, intelligent, funny, caring, compassionate, works hard.
The flier does have an incorrect date, but once it is made, it cannot be changed. I don't know why, but this is what the 2 organizations that made fliers that are going around on FB says. The PD has all their facts correct.
-TW has a rose tattoo on her lower right ankle that is old/faded/black she has a sun tattoo on her lower back, she has a mole under her left eye, she has tattooed make up eyeliner, she has a scar on her right thigh laterally above the knee, she wears a necklace with a bullet from a rifle, she wears a black and blue paracord bracelet on her right wrist and a skinny black bracelet with a pea sized medallion that has the scales of justice on her left wrist. She has her ears pierced, but in 6 months I have never seen her wear earrings. She is comfortable sporting a dress or boy board shorts and a t shirt.
Please help us find TW without doing anything to jeopardize this investigation that our local law enforcement are working diligently on. Many love TW, sure she has a past that doesn't seem all roses and rainbows, but since I met her she has been a good person, a person I fell in love with. All support is much appreciated.

The money really bothers me. She wouldn't keep a small amount in a safe deposit box. It had to have been a substantial amount.

Prayers for TW safe return.

I cannot disclose information pertaining to money. It isn't smart of me nor would it be safe for TW if she is out there somewhere. I also cannot speak on the PD's investigation and what they have/have not done. I am not offended by anyone on here, however if the purpose of this forum is to help find people rather than speculate, then that is what needs to be done. It needs to be factual. This has been the worst thing I have ever gone through in my entire life. It is one thing to lose someone you love, but to lose them and have no answers is unfathomable. My work days are unproductive, I cry daily, I sit on my porch and watch every car that comes by hoping she is in one, I wake up feeling empty, I don't get excited about anything anymore. All I want is to find TW. I don't ask for pity or anyone's kind words. I'd rather the time and effort be spent thinking of what happened and/or where she might be.

I understand. Also, to clarify... My neighbor did say on the news that TW and her son were playing out front... The ex has it correct, this was a while ago back in August before he went back to his father's home. TW was not at her adopter mother's house a week before she went missing... That was also back in August (around the first week of August), I was there during that time. She is correct that TW was very calm, at peace, happy, focused.... and she had not been in quite some time. Taylor was doing well in life (happiness), with the exception of not being able to have her only son residing with her. In regards to that... I was not in the picture at the time of that ruling. All I can say is there are always 3 sides to a story (Person A, Person B, and the truth).

Please see my post above. I cannot comment on things pertaining to the investigation and what the PPD are/are not doing as I truly do not know. They are not allowed to give details.

Has anyone tried reaching out to the media to do interviews about Taylor being missing? I know it can be hard to get their attention when there is so much going on in the world, but even doing newspaper and podcast interviews would help get the word out.

Has anyone tried to get a search party/team to search the last known area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail