Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Welcome back fleurde! Would you please tell us a little about Taylor? We have heard a lot from her ex already, but would like to hear about her in your words.

How did you meet her (if not too personal)?
    What are her interests? Hobbies? Sports?
    Had you talked about her goals/dreams for the future?
    What qualities does she have that made you first love her?
    What kind of personality does she have?
    Anything else you want us to know about her?

Thank you for your participation here. I know this is a stressful time for you and I hope we can help. :grouphug:

2. fleurde

fleurde Verified Insider - Taylor Ashley Wright

I believe this was answered way back in the forum thread.

3. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

Just bringing this forward for anyone who may have missed it.

4. fleurde

Welcome back fleurde! Would you please tell us a little about Taylor? We have heard a lot from her ex already, but would like to hear about her in your words.

How did you meet her (if not too personal)? I think this is irrelevant given the circumstances
    What are her interests? Hobbies? Sports? TW stayed busy with work a lot so she didn't dabble a lot in hobbies or things besides socializing with people/friends when she wasn't working. She had her son for a good chunk of the summer so we did a lot of things with him (Waterpark, go carts, movies, New Orleans, parks, etc).
    Had you talked about her goals/dreams for the future? She wanted to grow her company. I'm in the process of building a home; I was including her in on this process. She enjoyed that a lot and took a lot of pride in wanting to help/contribute her ideas, but not take away from all the efforts I made prior to meeting her. She felt like I truly cared about her because I wanted her to be a part of it.
    What qualities does she have that made you first love her? She was compassionate, paid attention to details, was always there for me, was funny, smart, worked hard, we could talk about anything.
    What kind of personality does she have? She would give you the shirt off her back, when she was dealing with work she was focused, when she was around friends she was funny, when it was just her and I it was like every other normal relationship (we would talk about our day, we would cook together, watch a movie, etc).
    Anything else you want us to know about her? I don't feel in my gut she left on her own accord. I just don't. This is my opinion, it is subjective, but with my interactions with TW, my family's interactions with her, we all agree she wouldn't have just left.

5. Gardener1850

Thank you! It's a relief to see that not everyone in her life thinks she took off. That was the impression I got before-- that most of her friends thought she was fine and hiding-- but we were only hearing from her ex. Only her mother spoke to the press and said she thought Taylor was in danger. I trust the intuition of a mother and a girlfriend. You know better what her state of mind was like in the days before she disappeared. If she was happy and looking forward to the future, it doesn't make any sense that she would leave without at least giving you a clue that she planned to come back. She would have called you and spoken to you, in my opinion, not just sent a text. Stick with what your gut is telling you.

6. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Retired WS Staff

Hi fleurde, just wondering if you can provide us any insight into the state of T's finances. Was she vocal about money issues or generally unconcerned with money? I know personal finances can be a very personal subject so I understand if that is the case.

7. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

flourde, according to the missing poster a text was sent to a friend at 11:54pm on September 8th allegedly by Taylor saying she needed to get away for a few days. Is the friend that received that text the same person as the one that Taylor left with on the morning of September 8th?

Were you aware, at all, that Taylor (or her attorneys) motioned for a continuance on September 6th of her scheduled court session for September 7th?

8. Gardener1850

Fleurde, did Taylor talk to you about her business much? Or was her PI work mostly confidential? What kind of cases did she work on? Was she selling guns at gun shows for extra money? Do you think she was carrying a gun when she disappeared? Could her work have led to her being in danger?

9. fleurde

Not sure why this is relevant.

10. fleurde

I don't think I should answer this one. Sorry.

11. fleurde

She wouldn't tell me details about cases, I'm sure for many reasons. It wasn't guns she was selling....it was tactical apparel (belts, holsters, etc). It is possible she had a gun, but if she ran the errand with just the clothing on her back then probably not. She didn't carry a purse to conceal one. For your last question, I couldn't say, but most her cases were mere insurance fraud (My leg, my back, etc).

12. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Hoping for Taylor's safe return, fleurde.

13. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

I take it that because you think you shouldn't answer the questions I asked that you know the answers? Is it both questions you shouldn't answer?

Obviously you don't have to answer any question you don't want to. I am attempting to understand what the circumstances were leading up to Taylor's disappearance. I am also trying to understand, no matter how much or how little sense it makes, what transpired after you had last seen Taylor with your own eyes.

Like I said, I understand you not answering.

14. Gardener1850

Thanks. Can you tell us what happened with her possessions left in the moving truck? Is it still in your driveway or did you have to empty it out and store her things? Was the truck returned to the person she borrowed it from? I'm wondering if there is anything in her personal possessions that might be a clue.

15. JazzTune

JazzTune Verified Registered Nurse

Thank you fleurde so much for being here with us. I want to welcome you too.

Your words of concern for Taylor ring very true. Though I have no idea where Taylor may be, your belief that Taylor did not leave on her own carries a great deal of weight in my eyes.

You were very close to her before her disappearance, and would know her mental state better than others.

I admit I don't understand why the professionals would advise you not to use the media or put up fliers. Seems counter-productive, but I sense you feel there may be a good reason for it.

I'm so sorry you're going through all this worry and anxiety. I'm concerned for you too, and hope you are surrounded by caring family/friends who are supportive of you.

I hope you won't feel intimidated here. Feel free to reply to the questions you're comfortable with. If we do inadvertently step on your toes, please keep in mind it's not intentional.

We only want to see Taylor return safely.

Many prayers and thoughts for you and Taylor, and especially her son...

16. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Retired WS Staff

I feel this is relevant bc there is speculation she ran with money that was being ordered to be paid to others.

17. rotary_dial

rotary_dial Member

If someone disappeared on their own, its much easier to repair a reputation when they return if there hasn't been a ton of media coverage and physical posters spread around.

That's the conclusion I'm drawing from the whole thing. I could be wrong. There is plenty about this whole thing that seems off to me though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

18. fleurde

I know the answer to both. One of which I believe was answered in my initial post of timeline of events.

19. fleurde

The truck has been returned to the owner. I won't speak on where her belongings currently are.

20. fleurde

She may not have wanted to pay what was ordered, but honestly it isn't like that was going to ruin her financially by any means. When you say others, it speculates plural. She was only ordered to pay her ex husband. Again, it wasn't enough in my eyes to cause someone to just up and jump ship. Was she not happy with it, sure, I think none of us would be happy with being ordered to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.