Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Checkin

Checkin Member

Yes. Totally agree. A bitter and arrogant character "murder".

2. Pkripper

Pkripper New Member

The defense laywyer's wife is posting on her Facebook about the case. Disgusting and inappropriate.

bluenoser and Laughing like this.
  3. pinkinablueworld

pinkinablueworld Well-Known Member

I can't see anything on her FB page about the case...maybe only friends can see those statements?
    I'm assuming you are referring to the younger Def Attorney's wife.

4. curiosityscat

curiosityscat New Member

Know what I find just Utterly DISGUSTING!🤮...outside of the various facts of the original case & that b.s. jerking around of Taylor’s Loved Ones, via text, that Ashely did, which to me should just automatically qualify for additional penalties due to its ‘Cruel & Unusual’ nature!!..

Is the fact that Ashley bonded out of jail on $400,000USD BAIL!...
    & yet she (allegedly)..
    MURDERED Taylor for a mere
    (wasn’t it 35 or 38?!) $35,000USD!

Obviously, She & her Hubby aren’t suffer much in the way of financial hardship, nor could she/they have been at the time of the murder, IF they can come up w/a $400,000 bond.

I also think it is SHAMEFUL that Ashely’s BOND was set so LOW!! (imho) if You “MURDER” someone (not just kill someone accidentally, etc, but if you “Murder” them), then (imho) your BOND should be automatically set at a starting point of $1M! (& in Ashely’s case an additional $150K-$250k should have been tacked onto that because of the texts she sent to Taylor’s Loved Ones)![emoji1325]*♀️[emoji36]
    ⬆️Not based on any current ‘Legal’ statues, but ones that should be in place!!...That way fewer Alleged Criminals (Murderers) would get to walk around scott free for months or years!!

Btw, if You notice, they filed a speedy trial claim (or so that last link article read), because they know that w/the way that the Court system is currently backed logged it can take YEARS for the State to go to TRIAL!!...
    Also, (imho) I think the defense believed correctly that, they were more likely to be granted bail, having filed
    ==AND== {The Kicker}
    IF the State isn’t ready and/or it does NOT take the case to trial by a certain date. It breaks a defendant’s 6th Amendment Right to a Speedy Trial. Then depending on the related laws within the State, the State may be required to drop/dismiss/vacate the charges against Ashely![emoji36]
    However, to be realistic, that isn’t likely to happen, but, I’m just sayin’ from the standpoint of ‘why’ it was filed by defense. (& if it were to happen, I would have a mega fit![emoji49], because there would be NO Excuse for it, in my eyes!)

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
    The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

5. Pkripper

Pkripper New Member

Anyone know a trial date?

bluenoser likes this.
  6. curiosityscat

curiosityscat New Member

FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=13785618&share_type=t
    [emoji649][emoji637]
    [emoji837]⬆️HOW PULL UP CASE INFO⬆️[emoji837]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    [emoji649][emoji639]
    ⭐️⬆️CURRENT TRIAL DATES⬆️⭐️
    [emoji832]&INFO AVAIL UP TO 03/21/2018[emoji832]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    ANSWER=See Page 6 | Post:#108
    (as shown above #3⬆️)
    [emoji649][emoji638]And as stated above, [emoji91]March 21st is Docket Day[emoji91], which is when they will attempt to set a trial date
    [emoji649][emoji637]Also above is the Where+How To for Pulling Up Case Information.

Fyi, [emoji23]I’m not trying to pick on You by posting all of the above in reply your simple question. I just figured You won’t be the last Person to do a quick Pop-IN & Check the status w/o flipping back a page(s), and so will miss the answer(s) which were previously posted. This way, this information will show up on the most recent/latest page, and be visible immediately to ALL Who Pop-In to check...[emoji16][emoji1303]
    No Need to Reply, and I hope You Have a Great Sunday!

➡️Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

7. billingsly

billingsly New Member

I'm an old friend. Actually, I'm an older friend of AbuDrake's - he is how I met Taylor around 2004.

Just chiming in to say the fact the suspect is out on bond is nauseating.

I'd been out of touch with Taylor for the last year or two but the injustice around her death sits with me daily. Taylor was wrong for trying to hide joint funds during a contentious divorce, and obviously demonstrated poor judgement hiding that cash in a jointly held account with the woman who would spend the stolen money and eventually kill her... but no sum of cash, no mistake, was worth her life.

Her life was so much bigger, richer, and better than the circumstances of her death would lead you to believe.

The list of things that are gutting about this case are as many as there are details; nothing was quite so galling as the revelation that the suspect texted her son and her girlfriend pretending to be her shortly after killing her. But that she walks around, free, right now - is a close second.

In any event, from the perspective of someone that knew Taylor once, thank you to those who researched and advocated for her on this forum. I had no idea this corner of the internet existed and I'm glad that it does. Taylor's murder opened my eyes to how victims are powerless to defend themselves - to have their story told, too.

The advocacy of people like you is an underappreciated good in the world.

8. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Yes! Perfect explanation of the issues, is a nutshell. Thank you for being here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

katsrfun and bluenoser like this.
  9. billingsly

billingsly New Member

Laughing likes this.
  10. billingsly

billingsly New Member

11. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

12. Dazandln

Dazandln New Member

Did y’all see that she’s got new charges of arson and racketeering? She’s still out of jail though. We see her several times a week next door.

MzAlexis, bluenoser and Laughing like this.
  13. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

That's chilling, actually. Known cold blooded killer just walking free to do it again.

14. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

Are we sure Taylor's murder was not premeditated? AMc stole TWs money and knew she'd have to kill her to keep the theft quiet. AMc is apparently a thief. She is obviously a cold-blooded murderer. She commits fraud and other horrendous crimes. Who really knows if she'll kill again?

AMc's bond was set too low for the terrible crimes she committed against Taylor, her son, and her friend, with whom she was living. AMc wasn't charged with impersonation when she should've been.

I've waited patiently, at times, not so patiently, for an arrest in Allison F's brutal murder in AZ. Just shy a couple of weeks, three years later, an evil alcoholic was arrested, charged and is being held on a cash bond of five million dollars. Looks like >> $5,000,000.00.

Allison Fs murderer is charged with premeditation. I think AMc should have been charged with premed, too.
    PS ~ He was caught by utilizing familial DNA.
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...8-Feb-2015-4-*Arrest*&p=14064549#post14064549

15. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

According to the docket on the new charges for Ashley unrelated to the murder charge she is bonded out - 50K bond posted. For the arson charge she was given ROR - release on her own recognizance.

16. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Ashley is charged with Pre-Meditated 1st degree murder in Taylor's case.

MzAlexis and Laughing like this.
  17. Sleuthy2015

Sleuthy2015 New Member

18. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Quote from the article:
    At least they have her wearing a GPS tracker. Hopefully she doesn't figure out how to disable it and decide to flee.

19. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

This piece of work thinks no rules apply to her. I am real over that. Time to treat her like every other murdering thief.

20. Philigumbo

Philigumbo Verified registered nurse

^^^ THIS ^^^ a thousand “like” buttons!