GUILTY FL - Three people found murdered at Lake Worth home, 29 Aug 2009

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by KaylynnCouture, Aug 30, 2009.

1. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

LAKE WORTH, Fla. — Palm Beach County deputies are investigating after the bodies of two women and a man were found inside a south Florida home.

Authorities say the shooter knocked on the door of the Lake Worth home belonging to the female victims around 4:30 a.m. Saturday and a fight ensued. All three victims were fatally shot.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said the two women, ages 23 and 29, were pronounced dead at the scene. A 23-year-old man who did not live at the home died later at a hospital. The victims were not identified.

Authorities do not believe the shooting was gang related. They have identified a suspect and are searching for him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,544324,00.html?test=latestnews

2. Loading...

3. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

my goodness! I was just reading about the shootings in Georgia as well! What is going on?

4. KaylynnCouture

Much more information at link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2009/08/29/0829lwshoot.html

5. CuriousTwo

CuriousTwo Member

Sears' home:

[​IMG]

6. KaylynnCouture

Police are still searching for the suspect: Family says he had made threats prior to the murders

Much more at link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2009/08/30/0830lwshootfolo.html

The fact that he was hiding in the bushes leads me to believe this was premeditated (in other words, he didn't show up at the house for another reason and a fight ensued, leading to the murders) which makes this all the more disturbing. This poor woman lived in fear of this man who ultimately ended up killing her and two innocent friends.

This is so sad :( I really hope police find this monster soon.

7. KaylynnCouture

Attached Files:

8. KaylynnCouture

9. tiredblondy

tiredblondy New Member

I love my children but I'm not blind. I learned a long time ago to say I hope they wouldn't do that and not to say they would NEVER do that.

10. KaylynnCouture

Suspect arrested and in court today

More at link, including photos of the victims: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2009/09/01/0901strachan.html

11. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

Did I read that wrong though, she had attempted murder charges on her for trying to kill an ex boyfriend, is that the man that killed her? i'm so confused.

12. KaylynnCouture

Yeah, apparently in 2007 the victim had a charge for attempted murder on an ex-boyfriend. I'm not sure if that was the suspect though. You read it right though.

13. KaylynnCouture

14. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/murderer-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-now-on-trial-/nf7t7/

15. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Wow. If he'd have been charged and held for that alleged armed robbery straight away, it seems like the murders might have been avoided? I wonder why no arrest or charges were made for a month back in 2009, leaving him free to go on and kill the people he's alleged to have robbed?