FL - Three Preschoolers Injured Trying to Help Mom

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by fran, Dec 28, 2009.

1. fran

fran Former Member

I'm just about speechless. :(

Thank goodnes these little ones are ok. I hope they keep the perp where he belongs, away from his family!

Bless those little ones,
    fran

Deputies: Plant City kids injured trying to save mom from dad's attack

PLANT CITY — The kids watched their dad hold a knife to their mother's side. Then he punched her in the back, deputies said.

That's when the three young children, all around preschool age, tried to stop him, said Hillsborough Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Debbie Carter.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...d-trying-to-save-mom-from-dads-attack/1061636

2. Loading...

3. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

Thank God the little ones are ok. That could've easily turned bad for them (especially with the threats to take them to Mexico, and him obviously having a violent temper). I'm so glad everyone in this situation is ok.

4. GannyP

GannyP Searching for Truth

Unfortunately, he won't be in jail long enough. This arrest will make him even madder. I pray the mom will take her kids somewhere safe where he can't find them when he gets out.:furious: