GUILTY FL - Tiffany Eunick, 6, beaten to death, Pembroke Park, 28 July 1999

Lionel's mother was a police officer at the time Tiffany was killed. She knew Lionel had problems, but still left Tiffany alone with him while she took a nap! The following is an excerpt from a 2004 CNN interview with Tiffany's mother.

//transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0401/29/se.02.html

Oh I bet she was a crackerjack cop. I wonder what she said when she busted someone and their family pulled the "Not my son"?

Oh I bet she was a crackerjack cop. I wonder what she said when she busted someone and their family pulled the "Not my son"?
i actually found the American Justice report spoke alot on the mother. teachers talked about how LT was violent with others and mom would show up and do the " not my kid" thing. she would come to the school in uniform with a weapon on her hip and confront teachers she felt picked on her child whenever they tried to stop him from bulling other kids. LT had issues as a child but i wonder if he might have turned out ok if he had a mother willing to deal with his problems when he was little.

i actually found the American Justice report spoke alot on the mother. teachers talked about how LT was violent with others and mom would show up and do the " not my kid" thing. she would come to the school in uniform with a weapon on her hip and confront teachers she felt picked on her child whenever they tried to stop him from bulling other kids. LT had issues as a child but i wonder if he might have turned out ok if he had a mother willing to deal with his problems when he was little.

That's an enormous problem where I live, Sherri. In Philly you watch the news and some kid stabbed or shot someone and some big trap parent got their face in the camera justifying what the kid did or denying it. They take no responsibility so why would the kids, right?

I also saw the show recently on American Justice, it went into a lot about his years of being farmed out to other family members, being moved around a lot. I believe it said for a year while the mother was preparing to become a highway patrol officer he was sent to live elsewhere. That kid never IMO should have been left unsupervised with that poor little girl. Thank goodness she didn't have more children!

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back