FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by CatFancier, Aug 19, 2013.

1. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the same thing even if they didn't come right out and say it. Normally, LE looks at the boy friend or husband but in this case the boy friend is hundreds of miles away. There have been many who are suspicious of the older roommate. While I agree that you can't rule the roommate out, the Unfound podcast leads me to believe her supervisor should be a POI.

SAMS likes this.
  2. Trackergd

Trackergd SAR Search Manager

Anyone remember the details about why she left the job she was at?

3. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

My understanding is she asked her supervisor if she could clock out early and she did so, according to them, approx. 15 min. early, which I believe was unlike her? She worked for the Pensacola State Theater Dept.

4. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

I believe she just asked her supervisor if she could leave early. However, she also told the supervisor she needed a few days off. Supposedly he is the only person she spoke to about taking some time off - a few days, a week, I don't remember how much. Her mother, the rest of her family and her friends had no knowledge of this.

Hap and SAMS like this.