FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

From this link:

"and facilitated the hosting several couch surfers in Pensacola including picking them up at the greyhound station and showing them around the area. "

Couch surfing looks like it would be a serious safety issue for those who may be a bit too trusting of strangers. I wonder if their members are vetted and to what degree? This is a red flag for me, even if it is not the reason for Tiffany going missing.

I'm really shocked her car was found; phone etc....Ft Pickens at the gate, it's imperitive to find out who entered the gate on the 12th; we need that video footage. Maybe it's someone from the base. Usually if you cannot get the vehicle on base, you are walked through with ID.

Ft. Pickens is more of a park and not a military base. No I'd is needed to
Get there just 8 bucks.

Welcome Sophiafox! Why are the gulf and sound sides so different?

That article is mostly interesting to me because it says her car was NOT parked there the entire 9 days. So, let's say she did hike or go on the beach and had an accident it would seem like the car would have been there the entire time.

One side, the sound side, is calm and the other side has waves. There are lots and lots of places to hide or be hidden in the old fort. I hope it was searched well.

the couchsurfing thing, i remember when it rolled out. I thought; wow great idea with some quite hazardous potential. Esp if you are alone and female. Her phone PC laptop and any info online should help LE decide if she was entertaining any "couch surfer". This is most disturbing. what's worse is that so much time has now passed.

Google: Check! How Odd; my 3x GGF was captured and held at Ft Sumter and escaped to FL area, from the swamps to FL and was "picked up" by some of the boys sailing there. Must be the right place and how neat to find this out...thanks as it helps with my other research lol. (totally ot but oh so informative) he even gave lectures later after he was finally able to be home (east coast home) but he was never healthy again. It's amazing sometimes the things that come up here! Thank you! I had assumed it was one of the bases; well it was ever so long ago.

So yes 8 bucks sounds about right; any video options of cars entering? The latest national park/seashore I was just at was 8bucks for the day as well but I didn't see any camera's or anything that would track my plate ...we need google earth for the park west parking lot.

IS GT from FB and her obvious travel buddy; her boyfriend? I'm trying to catch up here. His FB avatar is Tiffany and Him dancing. Great photo; and I see she was traveling with him these past mos. So where is he?

19 hours ago she became friends with someone on FB. Now; when you become friends with someone that is an action that you take.....either on your phone or an app; or laptop or pc. Scroll down to bottom of her page, almost to most recent activity and it shows she added a CH; 19 hours ago. What up with that?

19 hours ago she became friends with someone on FB. Now; when you become friends with someone that is an action that you take.....either on your phone or an app; or laptop or pc. Scroll down to bottom of her page, almost to most recent activity and it shows she added a CH; 19 hours ago. What up with that?

That notification will show up on a person's page if a friend request has been accepted. So, it might not have been her directly interacting on her page.

The personal items left in the car really leave you with a limited number of possible scenarios.

A) Went swimming/surfing/boarding and ended up in a rip current or other water related mishap.

B) Left the car to hike or swim/surf and was intercepted by unknown individual(s). Possibly removed from the LKP by boat or vehicle. Potential for the unknown individual(s) to be couch surfer related.

C) The car and contents are a diversion by party or parties unknown to encourage LE and SAR to spend time and energy on option A allowing time and distance with the hope that in the end LE and SAR abandon the search in the assumption Tiffany was swept out to sea.

The Park Rangers would sweep the park at closing and discover the car and declare a SAR or missing person event after their hasty search came up empty.

They are looking into the pending request; said it had been pending for awhile and was just approved. DK why DK how. I sent a msg to the FB owner regarding the "accepted 19 hours ago" on Aug 20 from a CH. No info yet on her devices emails or txts. I wished them luck and said that on WS her case was active and people are here to help....if any solace.
:grouphug:

That notification will show up on a person's page if a friend request has been accepted. So, it might not have been her directly interacting on her page.

True but if she had a pending request and it was accepted, that is key. She could have accessed from anyone's phone..using anyone's fb page. Does anyone know if she had a recent break up or anything personal like that going on, or any depression issues?

I recently bought all my new dance shoes too; had to replace them all because they were so old they had no Cushion; like today's do. The new ballet shoes are just happening. These things made me feel a connection to her instantly ...the mary janes, I have a new pair of sketchers that are red and white that i planned to use in tap.

It's very sad, that we do seem to be expendable. We try to be good to people we don't know and look what happens, someone either has taken her or she has had a melt down. Knowing she was trying to sell her art work; it would help to know where are the paintings, and did she try to sell or show them to someone else and they abducted her? I DK...just throwing out things here. Where are we safe? No where it seems.

I'd also like to know how long the front bumper had damage on it. So hopefully someone who knows her can post answers to these questions. Was her vehicle damaged before she went missing; or after? Who she last had contact with is really lacking in this case so far. When I first saw her photo all I could think of was the Jennifer Kesse case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back