Recovered/Located FL- Todd Wesley Carter, 29, Belleview, 14 April 2019 *Possibly Dangerous to Others/Self

doodles1211

Reaction score
f9996066-4076-4dbf-9db4-59d44b84362d_750x422.jpg

Marion County deputies are searching for a carjacking suspect they say has made comments that have them concerned for his safety and for others.

Todd Wesley Carter, 29, was last seen Sunday at a Family Dollar in Belleview, when police say he committed an armed carjacking. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Wednesday, police say Carter got in touch with an acquaintance and made comments that have them worried.

He is 5-foot-9, 160 pounds with hazel eyes and brown hair. He has several tattoos, including a crown between his shoulders on his upper back.

He is considered armed and dangerous, deputies say. If you see him, they ask you to call 911.

Missing person may be a danger to public, deputies say

I hesitated in putting this one in... almost seems more "wanted" than "missing"... imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Carter

Click " view story"

His profile pic is him holding a gun and when you click it says " good luck finding that".
Posted 22 hours ago

ETA: I think that feature only works through the Facebook app

Todd W. Carter, 29, of Belleview, was last seen around 2:20 p.m. Sunday at the Family Dollar store at 10040 E. State Road 25 when he was committing an armed carjacking, for which there is an active warrant for his arrest, according to the MCSO news release. ...

On Wednesday, Carter made contact with an acquaintance and made comments that have caused concern for his safety and the safety of others. “He should be considered armed and dangerous,” the release states.

Missing Belleview man considered armed and dangerous

Well, he’s definitely been found and is parked in a jail cell per Marion County Sheriffs Office Facebook page.

Holy moses. I hope the mom has a few good people in her corner bc she obviously loves her son TO DEATH. Maybe it was before coffee but my spidey sense tells me she needs some sort of intervention too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back