FL FL - Tom Daniels, 28, Miami-Dade County, 2 Nov 2009

The reason Tom was not reported missing is because the head of his Frat didn't want bad press.His so called brothers have done little to find him.FIJI

How sad and pathetic is this--it makes me very angry to hear this.
I hope these Frat bros are out in full force helping to find Tom and make sure he comes home safe and very soon!!
That is what brotherhood should be about.

Strange...I tried to find a Find Tom Daniels FB or something like that but couldn't find anything either.

I'm not in the US so it's kind of difficult but I guess it would be the best if someone could call the LE phone number listed on his Charley page and ask if he's been located.

I sent the user "tom's mom" who posted on page 1 of this thread a PM a few months ago but didn't get a reply either.

I really don't know if he is still missing or has been located....

I find it interesting that he said somebody was coming after him. Sort of reminds me of another case "Neo Maximus" - he also disappeared after he thought people were coming after him.

At-least Tom is really tall so i'm sure he'd stick out a bit in a crowd. I don't know much about Miami but it doesn't seem like the safest place to get lost in unfortunately. I hope he is found soon.

This is so strange...I can't find a MP Facebook page for him, a website or something like that...I can't even find any online newspaper articles published later than 2009, the year he went missing (and he went missing in Nov). So sad...

I really feel he could be living among the homeless, suffering from mental illness, maybe self-medicating somehow.

I live a 3-minute drive from Mt. Sinai hospital. For over 50 years. Around the time time MP disappeared (2008-2011), I used to walk my dogs after midnight (I had two, large, "protective" dogs and didn't care to encounter other dog walkers, lol) all around the back of the facility. It's a very scenic walk as almost the entire rear perimeter is along the seawall along Biscayne Bay, with a fantastic view of downtown Miami and all the lights and skyscrapers. Well, along the seawall is not very well lit like the helicopter pad, parking lot for the cancer wing or emergency room area, all of these places being in the rear of the facility where I walked. Well, don't you know, I never made it past 5 minutes before security on golf carts said I had to leave. You know, the usual. Private property, sanitation issues if the dogs wound up doing their business, etc. I tried about 6 months later. Same thing. Tried one more time about a year later and same result. I have since then visited more than a few relatives at the hospital for minor surgeries, etc. And I always marvel at what I never new existed back in the days when I walked my dogs there. It was only then that I knew why the detected me so quickly.

This fella is massive, someone had to have seen him and what direction he went in. I'm not sure cameras were prevalent in 2009.

Daniels is a 6-foot-5 white male, weighs 230 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back