GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested* #2

I hadn't followed this, but man oh man where do these bad seeds come from. < > murderers OF children.

Just get rid of them. Probably I would feel differently if I were the mother of a teenaged killer. But I'm not, I'm just another citizen wondering where these killers came from. And why no one seemed to notice.
rsbbm psbbmff RE: where they come from

The mother of admitted and convicted killer AF has her own worries and sorrows. She's facing real prison time up to, I believe, 30 years, for aiding and abetting the killer.

She aided someone who's guilty of the crime of Murder of 13yo Tristyn by laundering his clothes and asking him is there anymore blood anywhere.

Will she throw herself on the mercy of the court and beg for a plea agreement?

imho
Aiding and abetting - Wikipedia

I don't get that and I never will- The only sentence that makes me happy for convicted murderers is "life without parole"- anything less is a crock. For example a perp gets 99 years plus 10- I find sentences like that laughable since everybody knows the now convicted perp will be eligible for parole, no matter what the initial sentence was, or how hideous, how vile, how horrible their crime was. In this particular case, if this convicted minor gets out in 25 years, he will still be so young and so able to continue killing without remorse, which I doubt he has. I have got to calling our "justice" system, an "injustice" system. This system keeps putting convicted murderers back out in society where too many of them commit more crimes-- one recurring refrain I hear from families after something like this occurs is "why was he/she back on the street?" That is a very very good question.

rsbbm psbbmff RE: where they come from

The mother of admitted and convicted killer AF has her own worries and sorrows. She's facing real prison time up to, I believe, 30 years, for aiding and abetting the killer.

She aided someone who's guilty of the crime of Murder of 13yo Tristyn by laundering his clothes and asking him is there anymore blood anywhere.

Will she throw herself on the mercy of the court and beg for a plea agreement?

imho
Aiding and abetting - Wikipedia
she won't get 30 years- probably a very short prison sentence-- IMO

I don't get that and I never will- The only sentence that makes me happy for convicted murderers is "life without parole"- anything less is a crock. For example a perp gets 99 years plus 10- I find sentences like that laughable since everybody knows the now convicted perp will be eligible for parole, no matter what the initial sentence was, or how hideous, how vile, how horrible their crime was. In this particular case, if this convicted minor gets out in 25 years, he will still be so young and so able to continue killing without remorse, which I doubt he has. I have got to calling our "justice" system, an "injustice" system. This system keeps putting convicted murderers back out in society where too many of them commit more crimes-- one recurring refrain I hear from families after something like this occurs is "why was he/she back on the street?" That is a very very good question.
Very well said !

I hadn't followed this, but man oh man where do these bad seeds come from. Also I can't help but think what life was like for 13-14 year o!d me and my ffriends. You might say a different universe to put it as kindly as possible. But the olden days I guess.

I happened on to the 48 hours video on Eric Smith, who at 13 murdered Derrick Roble, 4, in the most violent way. For no particular reason, but that he saw a blonde kid and decided to kill him to see what it was like to not be the bullied person for once. That excuse was developed over the 28 years until he got parole. Now he is apparently dedicated to stop bullying.

I'm sorry, I hate that and don't buy it, the bullying excuse. This guy killed small animals before he killed Derrick. Derrick's parents had to suffer thru parole hearings every 2 years throughout that 28 years.

I hope this Fucci is not awarded some "every 2 years" parole hearing just to torture the parents of Tristyn.
Yeah, I don't know what should be done,I guess I wish there was an ejection button to push, just like I wished for with Touey, Watts, Todt (who is appealing). Not underage murderers I know. But murderers OF children.

Just get rid of them. Probably I would feel differently if I were the mother of a teenaged killer. But I'm not, I'm just another citizen wondering where these killers came from. And why no one seemed to notice.
I honestly think that kids these days don't have problem-solving skills, because they weren't left alone to play and navigate obstacles "until the street lamps came on" when they had to go back home. Without these trials and fails, you don't gain knowledge and you don't gain confidence. As a result they are left with no triumphs and no gain. They are just frustrated and stagnant.

Most of the children that grew up in the 80's on were helicoptered and hovered over, including my kids. 98% of them learned to deal with the restrictions and I'm sure were studded in other areas, but matured and aligned, with the help of parents, neighbors, relatives, teachers, etc. Fucci is part of the 2%, and society has no use for someone that stabs a classmate that many times for no reason.
His parents knew he was a problem and I suspect didn't like their kid enough to intervene.

I haven't thought about Eric Smith in years, and I appreciate you bringing him up. I cannot believe he's free and married and I think he has a kid? I was also reminded of little James Bulger. I think his young killers are also free. Recycling offenders seems to be a trend these days.

I honestly think that kids these days don't have problem-solving skills, because they weren't left alone to play and navigate obstacles "until the street lamps came on" when they had to go back home. Without these trials and fails, you don't gain knowledge and you don't gain confidence. As a result they are left with no triumphs and no gain. They are just frustrated and stagnant.

Most of the children that grew up in the 80's on were helicoptered and hovered over, including my kids. 98% of them learned to deal with the restrictions and I'm sure were studded in other areas, but matured and aligned, with the help of parents, neighbors, relatives, teachers, etc. Fucci is part of the 2%, and society has no use for someone that stabs a classmate that many times for no reason.
His parents knew he was a problem and I suspect didn't like their kid enough to intervene.

I haven't thought about Eric Smith in years, and I appreciate you bringing him up. I cannot believe he's free and married and I think he has a kid? I was also reminded of little James Bulger. I think his young killers are also free. Recycling offenders seems to be a trend these days.
He got out a year ago, so theoretically he could have a kid, but I can't find anything about his marrying his fiance or having a kid. He says he wants to be an evangelical preacher of some kind, he had an official word for the course he was taking.

Has information been released regarding any medications he was or is prescribed?

Remeron Lithium and Zyprexa - current prescriptions
-----

Remeron is prescription medicine used to treat a certain type of depression called Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)

Lithium a mood stabilizer that is a used to treat or control the manic episodes of bipolar disorder (manic depression).

Zyprexa is used to treat severe agitation associated with certain mental/mood conditions (schizophrenia, bipolar mania).
May Treat: Agitation associated with Schizophrenia · Agitation associated with bipolar mania · Bipolar disorder in remission · Depression associated with bipolar disorder, adjunct · Major depressive disorder treatment adjunct and more

Source: last Law & Crime video in tweet arielilane posted

IANAD IANAP ALL MOO

-----

Remeron is prescription medicine used to treat a certain type of depression called Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)

Lithium a mood stabilizer that is a used to treat or control the manic episodes of bipolar disorder (manic depression).

Zyprexa is used to treat severe agitation associated with certain mental/mood conditions (schizophrenia, bipolar mania).
May Treat: Agitation associated with Schizophrenia · Agitation associated with bipolar mania · Bipolar disorder in remission · Depression associated with bipolar disorder, adjunct · Major depressive disorder treatment adjunct and more

IANAD IANAP ALL MOO
Was he prescribed any of these meds before the murder? Or is this from the emotional aftermath?

Was he prescribed any of these meds before the murder? Or is this from the emotional aftermath?

When AF was pleading guilty to Murder 1, the Judge was speaking to AF about being of sound mind by asking various questions about his current state of being including any medications he is currently taking. Without a trial, we'll likely not know his juvenile background, ie, prescribed medications.

Under the controlled environment of prison, when coupled with the potent medications aforementioned + a taser zap a time or two, if need be, does seem to help AF control his behavior.

What bearing will his guilty plea have on CS's tampering w evidence 4/04/23 trial?
Will her charges be dropped? Or no, separate case, different circumstances?

Aiden Fucci trial: Florida teen charged as adult in 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey's murder pleads guilty

"AF's mother, CS, was also charged with evidence tampering after investigators said they obtained video of her washing blood from her son's jeans in a bathroom sink shortly after they took him for questioning.

Police later obtained the same jeans through a search warrant and allegedly found blood on them and in the sink drain. She has since posted bond and is due back in court on April 4."

-----

IANAD IANAP ALL MOO

Thanks, that explains a lot.

When AF was pleading guilty to Murder 1, the Judge was speaking to AF about being of sound mind by asking various questions about his current state of being including any medications he is currently taking. Without a trial, we'll likely not know his juvenile background, ie, prescribed medications.

Under the controlled environment of prison, when coupled with the potent medications aforementioned + a taser zap a time or two, if need be, does seem to help AF control his behavior.

What bearing will his guilty plea have on CS's tampering w evidence 4/04/23 trial?
Will her charges be dropped? Or no, separate case, different circumstances?
I have been wondering if the DA told AF and the family that his GUILTY plea would help his mother tremendously?

Could they have made a deal to drop or suspend her charges if he went with the plea?

Awww, he apologized. To both families. I'm sure that helped - him, when determining sentencing and for the record when and if he ever comes up for parole. I'm afraid he will someday.

During the status hearing Thursday, Judge R. Lee Smith set a tentative sentencing date for Fucci for the week of March 21.

Fucci will be back in court for another status hearing on March 8.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back