GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested* #2

I still don't understand what was his mother's endgame. She knew Tristyn was dead, she knew her son was taken to be interviewed by LE, she knew her son's pants had blood on them and she choose to cover for him by washing them. Excuse me? She knew he killed her when she saw the pants, she had to know and she still thought it would be such a good idea to have him in the house? So, she covers for him so he could come home and be free? How could she even sleep in the same house? There were other kids living in there! Disgusting.

Published: February 23, 2023
1677171388046.png

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – Aiden Fucci was back in a St. Johns County courtroom Thursday morning to begin the next phase in his murder case.

Fucci’s lawyer affirmed Thursday for the judge that she does not anticipate calling any mental health experts. Smith told Fucci he needs to help his lawyer prepare for the hearing and suggested a mental health expert might be beneficial to his case.

This is what he told Fucci directly.

Smith: I want to make sure that you understand that you need to be talking to your attorney about that, do you understand sir?

Fucci: Yes, your Honor.

Smith: One of the things that, as I mentioned is the defendant’s, age, maturity, intellectual capacity, and mental and emotional health at the time of the offense. That may be something you and your attorneys decide, if there are some experts or mental health experts whom you’ve been talking to, who at this time, are not listed on your witness list, do you understand that?

Fucci conferred with his attorney and said he would work with her on his defense.

The state has a psychologist on its witness list for the sentencing hearing.

Bailey’s family attended Thursday’s hearing, as they have all of Fucci’s court appearances.

The prosecution’s list of witnesses for sentencing confirms that Bailey’s loved ones will be called to make victim impact statements.

Published: February 23, 2023 at 8:37 AM

Updated: February 23, 2023 at 12:33 PM

During the status hearing Thursday, Judge R. Lee Smith set a tentative sentencing date for Fucci for the week of March 21. Smith said he doesn’t plan to “drag out” the sentencing process and will likely make a decision the same week as the hearing.

Evidence, interviews released documenting time leading up to Tristyn Bailey's body being found

ST JOHNS, Fla. — The moments leading up to Tristyn Bailey's body being found and her classmate Aiden Fucci's arrest are documented in a stack of audio interviews and evidence released by officials Friday.
The details include interviews with Fucci and Bailey's sister the morning after the child was reported missing. Also included is the interview with the man who found the 13-year-old cheerleader's body May 9, 2021.

Officer interviews Fucci after Bailey is report missing​

Officer: "We're trying to figure out where Tristyn's at and I'm not trying to get you in trouble or anything like that. Obviously, I'm more concerned right now about her safety and what she's doing and where she could be hanging out. You're telling him that there may be another path [in the woods] ... What's the path?
Fucci: "There's like a trail that goes super deep down there."
Officer: "Down into the woods?"

Fucci: "Yes, ma'am."
Officer: "Okay, have you heard from her at all?"
Officer: "Now down this path that you're telling me about is this like a place where kids go to like, do drugs or drink what?"
Fucci: "This is a place to like chill out and do acid or just smoke weed.'

Have the text messages been released? I don't use Twitter...
This info according to article:

Now, News4JAX has obtained text messages that the state says were between Fucci and his parents while he was in jail.

In these text messages, Fucci, now 16, refers to his jail cell as his “bat cave” a couple times and often talks about playing video games on his tablet.

In one message from Fucci to his father in August 2021 — just a few months after the murder, he wrote:

“Hey I gonna go back to my batcave and call y’all so love you bye. The tablet is about to die. Its at 7″

In early September he wrote this to his mother: “I was playing Candy Crush but I gust I ran out of lives”

Fucci also told his mom that he cannot play online games, only offline.

A couple days later he texted his mom: “playing candy crush, day going real slow, I guess no commissary came in so I figure Ima just play some candy crush”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back