GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a LOT of things swirling around local Jacksonville news FB comments now. I’ll look up court records to see if anything can be confirmed.

Yes I looked and saw that. There won't be any records on minors that are public. Such a tragedy. I live about 30 minutes south of there.

Teenage boy accused of killing Tristyn Bailey (news4jax.com)
Hardwick said the investigation doesn’t stop with the arrests, with multiple crime scenes being processed. There are no other suspects connected to her death at this time.

He would not discuss the cause of death but did say Tristyn’s body was fully clothed when she was found. Hardwick said it is possible charges against Fucci could be upgraded in consultation with the State Attorney’s Office.

Hardwick added there is a lot of false information floating around on social media. His team is collecting everything out there that could be leads in this case. While he knows there is anger in the community, he urged people not to believe everything they see or hear until investigators review it.

@bridgetteANjax
This is 14 year old Aiden Fucci, he has been arrested for the 2nd degree murder ofTristyn Bailey. Right now police are not releasing information into how or why Bailey was killed. I asked the SJCSO about this Snapchat photo of Aiden Fucci. It appears he took this in the back of a police car. Deputies say social media and surveillance video played a part in making an arrest...
We asked the SAO if he will be charged as an adult, their response: “We will continue investigating the case & review that with the sheriffs office , our executive staff, and the family of the victim to make that decision."
E1C6VZiXsAAZfgx

E1C7jucWEAcLP8U

Was coming to post these after being released today. Close to the area and had heard rumors about Aiden and what happened but it was against TOS to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa