GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or how he quoted saying “how’s it my problem” I definitely get the feeling his parents are the type who it’s everybody’s fault but yours…do you think she was random? It’s too early to tell but from what I’ve read they weren’t friends but ppl need to understand she was 13 and outgoing maybe she wanted to be friends with him I’m not sure…all I keep thinking is I have an 11 year old and the stuff these kids are exposed to is insane!!!

Super scary. The only thing I can think of to try to prevent something like this is to know your kids’ friends. Parents can get a sense when kids can’t.

I think we're seeing true crime more sensationalized. There are countless youtubers, Tik Tok users, podcasters who provide true crime stories to their audience for entertainment. The consumption of true crime has SKY ROCKETED and I believe there may be a correlation between that and seeing more gruesome crimes at a younger age.
I have an 11 year old now but the stuff that’s posted online is SO scary the video games are so violent I’ve had the talk with him over gaming like if you kill somebody that’s it there’s no coming back he’s never shown signs of anything but I need him to know…also the way it sounds Af was allowed to do what he pleased come and went even..maybe not now but smoking pot at 14 is crazy to me! They’re so young!!

Snipped by me....

This tragedy happened at 2:00 am during a weekend. Respectfully, school policy has no bearing on whether or not he usually carried a knife outside of school hours and off school property.
So agree to disagree my son got in trouble over some texting out of school and they told us that Florida has a thing where if it happens off school grounds and it’s reported the school is still over it

Same in Minnesota. My son got into a scuffle with a friend after school hours and off school grounds when he was in elementary. Another classmate told the Principal and both boys were suspended and had their classes switched so as to not be in the same class. They were also not supposed to walk to or from school with one another either though they were (and still are) friends.

So I'll have to agree with you, it is a thing some places.

Same in Minnesota. My son got into a scuffle with a friend after school hours and off school grounds when he was in elementary. Another classmate told the Principal and both boys were suspended and had their classes switched so as to not be in the same class. They were also not supposed to walk to or from school with one another either though they were (and still are) friends.

So I'll have to agree with you, it is a thing some places.

yes my son got wrote up over it but I was told if it’s reported they have to do something. I actually was watching a video on AF and they said he was banned from a pool over the summer for setting fire to the locker room of course this is a rumor but i think he had events prior to this

He stabbed her 114 times, he knew she was dead. What is "karma" in this context?

so I’m not really sure if it was there you know kids will draw on themselves or if he did it…it’s going to be very interesting in trial to find out if they knew each other we’re friends etc…all I know is the Snapchat videos make me sick

I wonder if he watched Castle Rock? For those not familiar, it's a TV series based on stories by Stephen King. Anyway, I was watching last night and there was a scene where prisoner was meeting with his attorney through the glass. Do you see any similarities

That’s so crazy he probably did watch it, these kids google everything! I will say there’s a jailhouse snitch testifying against him where he’s bragging in jail and everybody at school said he was always like the “smartass kid” I don’t see him getting out anytime soon even if he acts crazy

I wonder if he watched Castle Rock? For those not familiar, it's a TV series based on stories by Stephen King. Anyway, I was watching last night and there was a scene where prisoner was meeting with his attorney through the glass. Do you see any similarities

Yeah. Like the director and the kid in this case think being psychotic means you suddenly don’t know what a phone is or does.

I’m curious did she know him?? Did they hangout?

Tristyn Bailey: St. Johns County teen reported missing, later found dead; 14-year-old boy charged with murder in her death

This article contains all of the info that I have seen in regards to those questions. It says they grew up together in the same neighborhood, going to the same school. They were both in attendance at the social event (I personally find it a bit odd for 7th graders to be attending a midnight social event unaccompanied by parents) and were recorded on camera walking the streets together at 1:30am.

I think that these reported facts combined strongly suggest that Tristen considered Aiden a friend.

Some of the subtext about a second boy having initially had some suspected involvement and "karma" being written on her ankle suggests to me that there was some kind of relationship drama between Tristen and the other boy that Aiden used as a rationalization for killing her. He probably thought he could get away with it or at most would only go to jail for a few years on account of his age and either way he would get respect our of it.

That's how psychos think, especially when they're also dumb kids on top of it.

Tristyn Bailey: St. Johns County teen reported missing, later found dead; 14-year-old boy charged with murder in her death

This article contains all of the info that I have seen in regards to those questions. It says they grew up together in the same neighborhood, going to the same school. They were both in attendance at the social event (I personally find it a bit odd for 7th graders to be attending a midnight social event unaccompanied by parents) and were recorded on camera walking the streets together at 1:30am.

I think that these reported facts combined strongly suggest that Tristen considered Aiden a friend.

Some of the subtext about a second boy having initially had some suspected involvement and "karma" being written on her ankle suggests to me that there was some kind of relationship drama between Tristen and the other boy that Aiden used as a rationalization for killing her. He probably thought he could get away with it or at most would only go to jail for a few years on account of his age and either way he would get respect our of it.

I missed the info on the karma written on her ankle!
That definitely suggests a specific reason he chose her and he wasn't just choosing a random person nearest to him, iirc he was said to say to his friends that he'd choose random?
JMO

That definitely suggests a specific reason he chose her and he wasn't just choosing a random person nearest to him, iirc he was said to say to his friends that he'd choose random?
JMO

also a smiley face on the other foot..

Thanks for the info I actually didn’t know there was a gathering I thought she snuck out of her house and met him at another boys house

JMO
I only have seen that here in the thread. Presumably that info is from the medical examiner's report which would only record that it was there, not presume it was left by the killer so I'm making more than one assumption. I could easily turn out to be seeing, just a "hunch"

Thanks for the info I actually didn’t know there was a gathering I thought she snuck out of her house and met him at another boys house
I'm still pretty hazy on the exact nature of the gathering. It was vague but if I recall correctly it was at a venue of some kind. It honestly seems odd to me that more people don't find it as odd as I do. I'd like to know a lot more but maybe it has to do with the privacy of other minors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88